Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 (1406 Views)

Infinix Note 8 Teardown: Inside Review Shows A Missing Component / OPPO A93 Unboxing And Review - The Sleekest Phone! / Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 by Techrann(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2020
The OPPO A93 is the Sleekest phone of 2020. It's thickness is just a little above 7mm while that of Camon 16 Premier is a little above 9mm.

But it come with same

Quad Rear Camera
Massive 4000mAh battery
Dual front camera
Main and bottom mother board.

Question: How did OPPO managed to fit in all the above into such a slim phone?

I was curious too hence is tore down the device to find out.

Watch the OPPO A93 Teardown video below to see how they did it. Plus, the inside Review also revealed some more findings as to how you should use the slim phone and things you should probably avoid doing if you want the phone to last long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wcmDAuN4Jw

And ooh the phone cost about $330, 126,000 Naira. Which is kinda huge. But do you think it's worth buying?

1 Like

Re: OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 by yanabasee(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria should start producing their own brand let's judge.....

Untill then, if you don't like it, don't buy it....If you like it then buy it.....

1 Like

Re: OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 by duduade: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sha better than one girl coming to rub my head and telling me to give her part of the money for iPhone 12

Na slllaaappp be that

1 Like

Re: OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 by akingbadeomoseb: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Techrann:
The OPPO A93 is the Sleekest phone of 2020. It's thickness is just a little above 7mm while that of Camon 16 Premier is a little above 7mm.

But it come with same

Quad Rear Camera
Massive 4000mAh battery
Dual front camera
Main and bottom mother board.

Question: How did OPPO managed to fit in all the above into such a slim phone?

I was curious too hence is tore down the device to find out.

Watch the OPPO A93 Teardown video below to see how they did it. Plus, the inside Review also revealed some more findings as to how you should use the slim phone and things you should probably avoid doing if you want the phone to last long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wcmDAuN4Jw

And ooh the phone cost about $330, 126,000 Naira. Which is kinda huge. But do you think it's worth buying?
You forgot mentioning one thing in the text. It's the powerful Mediatek Helio P95 processor in the smartphone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

iPhone Users Only! This Is How To Make Your iPhone Look Very Badass / I Need White Iphone X 64gig Urgently / How 2 Pair Nokia 5800 With A Bluetooth Handsfree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.