Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! (1027 Views)

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! by award2007: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2007
Award Group of Companies. a first class chiness electronic manufacturing company registered in Nigeria needs application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in it’s new firms around the country.

POSITIONS:

1. Software engineers

2. Management staff

3. Sales Representatives

4. Secretaries

5. Lawyers

6. Nurses

7. Administrative officers

QUALIFICATIONS:

HND,B.ENG, B.SC, R.N. And other equivalent qualifications applicable.

RENUMERATIONS:

Good salary package and an accommodation/official company driven car for successful applicants.

LOCATIONS:

Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Abuja, Enugu, River, Anambra and Imo States Respectively.

MODE OF APPLICATION;
All application should be sent electronically to:

Head of Operations:
Award Group of Companies
082-555108 or +234-80-6811-6467
E-mail:awardgroup_group@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! by pasy1: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
Dear Users, please u all should rather becarefull on how u deal with all these so called employers. do u know that this Award of a thing are still the same people of Krspopharm that is fake. All these positions and qualifications are the same thing they mentioned in the other one. Infact, I am fade up with nigerians. well, u could call me for more if u so wish:
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!vacancy! by pasy1: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
Dear Users, pls u all should rather becarefull on how u deal with all these so called employers. do u know that this Award of a thing are still the same people of Krspopharm that is fake. All these positions and qualifications are the same thing they mentioned in the other one. Infact, I am fade up with nigerians. well, u could call me for more if u so wish:

If fact, if u are among the frudulers pls take care.

(1) (Reply)

Microbiology Graduates Urgent / Total Needs Fresh Graduates: In Europe / Pls Help With Zenith Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.