Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria (74957 Views)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by muhdfaruq(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
mtcheeeh..... in timaya voice ,I say ,tell me wat u kn Ablem Ablem......blame blame government... hypocrite government..for those who voted buhari hop we are still enjoying our NextLevel
We are really enjoying
the next level
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by sinkhole: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
I read the kidnap took place in Niger and the victim taken to Nigeria where he was rescued.
Who went to Niger to do the kidnapping, Nigeriens or Nigerians? Most likely Nigerians went to Niger, kidnapped some people and brought them to Nigeria, or the kidnappers have international syndicate!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Kingdemi212019: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Once upon a time when Nigeria army was the best in land ,but now mmmmm.............
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by markkuss: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:
President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad writes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1322543637205536770

Why did you hijack my post and put it on front page..you even deleted the links and added yours.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lamasta:
The incompetent leaders we have in this country is the reason most Nigerians are not patriotic again....

You can't be a patriotic citizen when those who are meant to serve and protect your lives and properties are looting resources meant for your welfare and upkeep and also killing your people at the same time using the military....
Nigerians have never been patriotic.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by tope777(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
The next protest should be targeting at ending old ages as our leader.

#End50YearsaboveToRuleNigerian.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by leisuretym: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
so, you expected those you marginalized to be defending you? these cabal no get sense ooo! that's the result of northernocrazy ! give us regional government, restructure the country
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by seanjy4konji: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hebnust deviate from the point..

Anyhow useless fellow
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Very soon my northern brothers will protest against this raid.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by nedekid: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This guy is very stupid.. look at the kind of comment he is makin about Nigerians.
US should give himvisa ban him for 600 years!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by asmovic(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

But you knew in your 2 by 4 bedroom.
I don't trade words with people that prefers to use abusive words 24/7. where I live with my family is your dream house. stay safe.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by naija4life247: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Until hand touch this fool.

Can you touch him? Go and try it and see what your grandparents saw in 1967.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by uniqueboi1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
naija4life247:

Can you touch him? Go and try it and see what your grandparents saw in 1967.

You must be a Nama to think I am Igbo. Buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by onyemechi33: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fahdiga:
Shameless slowpoke like Bashir. I keep asking myself that if to say reverse was the case and a Nigerian was kidnapped in American soil, Will American soldiers allow Nigerian soldiers come on rescue mission in US without them rescuing the hostage and handing him over to Nigerian government. I think all the monies we budget for defense is a waste and that should stop

Oga, stop over working yourself. We nor get defense. If Benin Republic or Chap cough tomorrow, cold go catch us.

Since Chad decided to take on Bokoharam head on, have you heard them trouble her again?

We don't have security in this country. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by vineyardfarms: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

president Buhari as C & C should henceforth contract the boko haram war to USA SEAL To save the life of our soldier, save the resources been wasted and sack the generals who have outlived their usefulness.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Things have gone and gotten really worse in Nigeria than never before.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by AerialMapper: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
But they mentioned Niger! They clearly stated that he was taken in Niger but the kidnappers knew Niger will not be a safe haven for them and came into Nigeria with their captive because insurgents are our FGs friends!!!

The question here is how they kidnapped an American and were able to smuggle him into Nigeria.

Bashir can you answer this instead if throwing a tantrum
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
I read the kidnap took place in Niger and the victim taken to Nigeria where he was rescued.

The questions is ..how did the bandits bring the hostage into Nigeria? Are our borders not closed?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
I wonder why it was so easy to kidnap someone from Niger Republic and bring them into Nigeria with surpose closed borders. By the time the railway line is finished into Niger Republic, Kidnapping go be big business.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nadio2019: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Rubbish!

Being decorous and showing respect when making conversations, remarks, responses or comment, especially on one's country in the global space, has nothing to do with homogeneity or lack of it.

Nigeria isn't the worst country in the world. We just know nothing about national values. It starts with family values. It can't be bought with money. It is just like saying that the Nigerians who engage in sundry crimes do so because they are unemployed. Aren't there Nigerians, in their millions, who are well educated without jobs who do not do crimes? These things are about values not homogeneity, and all what not.

It is shameful how people who have next to no information on key subjects speak boldly on them with grand ignorance.

Can you share Niger's list of government appointments showing representations from across the country?

Also, share Buhari's appointees to buttress you claim of lopsidedness?

You don’t understand what national values mean.

You don’t understand the true meaning of nation.

A nation is a country of people who share common value systems or where people adopted the value systems of one dominant group in the country.
You don’t ask English people to share one nation with Turkey. Never gonna happen.

Even at that, Britain and France share some values in common, but they can’t form a nation.
Nigeria is a country of many nations with different value systems.

Nigeria can become a nation after its founding regions agree on a political structure and governance system for Nigeria; not the present political structure and governance system created by northern military dictators who also supervised a constitution to legitimize the fraudulent political structure and governance system.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Edidiong123: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by pharmagba: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

The kidnap happen in Niger republic. Fine
How did the victim end up in Nigeria if the security are on top of their game.

Truth be told, this nation had become hideout for criminals and our flat head intelligence agency are not even stepping up their game.
Worst still I'm sure Nigerian security have no hand in the operation otherwise it may have been compromised
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by OfficialAwol(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Rubbish!

Being decorous and showing respect when making conversations, remarks, responses or comment, especially on one's country in the global space, has nothing to do with homogeneity or lack of it.

Nigeria isn't the worst country in the world. We just know nothing about national values. It starts with family values. It can't be bought with money. It is just like saying that the Nigerians who engage in sundry crimes do so because they are unemployed. Aren't there Nigerians, in their millions, who are well educated without jobs who do not do crimes? These things are about values not homogeneity, and all what not.

It is shameful how people who have next to no information on key subjects speak boldly on them with grand ignorance.

Can you share Niger's list of government appointments showing representations from across the country?

Also, share Buhari's appointees to buttress you claim of lopsidedness?

The burden of proof now lies on you to prove me wrong.

List the appointments made by the President of Niger since he resumed office and indicate their tribe so we can determine his fairness in appointments or the lopsidedness of it.

Then you list Buhari's appointments with their tribe to determine if every tribe is evenly represented or that a certain tribe have over 80% of appointments.

Do this to disprove my claim or swerve.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by henry978(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Trump already tweeted Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Queenoffucks(f): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
My sympathy to every woman who's sacrificed her ass for this slow spoke to poke his idiotic APC pinis.

Fvck him
Fvck his idol

Queenoffucks
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by battymann: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

Is it not shameful that people kidnapped in other countries are brought to Nigeria as criminal safe haven
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by wakaman: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
banmee:

Seriously? And why would they do that? So basically let the kidnappers know they are coming abi? That's what a Nigerian would do. The U.S doesn't role that way.

I was asking that question in rhetoric in response to people saying Nigeria did not know about the operation because they didn't hear it from the Nigerian government until the mission was over as it should.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:

The gang of people running this country are so bleeped up in the brain, so they think we don’t know their yarnsh has been exposed.always giving silly excuses to cover up their failure.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by harry2sexy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
So if there was no twitter,the Presidency would not have addressed this issue?

Then one clown said he wants to sue Jack in a Nigerian court of Law
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by mrmachine: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Nigeriens will not curse their country because they are a country of almost homogeneous people.

Little or no ethnic tension.

A certain tribe of Niger doesn't think they own the country and are born to rule.

The president of Niger does not make lopsided appointments and stratify his country into 97% and 5%.

Until you make every Nigerian feel like a Nigerian, you fools will continue to have angry Nigerians curse and piss on this shithole.

This is the post of the week. It's not flesh and blood that spoke through you, indeed you have the wisdom of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.