Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Forget Woman/man Let Discuss Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forget Woman/man Let Discuss Career (166 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Woman/man Let Discuss Career by Yahksbiz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
be honest, do you help them to the top or they help you to the bottom?
I am still struggling with my... somewhere around the middle.
Re: Forget Woman/man Let Discuss Career by Klass99(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Forget Woman/man Let Discuss Career by Yahksbiz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Klass99:
Your post has got to be one of the most confusing I have ever come across.

What are you going on about? Your topic brought me here, but I can't make head or tail of what you want people to discuss.

why got confused when what you needed to
was to read meaning into it.
it is simple and straight forward.

do you help your man to the top or he help you.... or is it the other way around?

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Skills Acquisition / I Need Help Pls. / One In 10 Employees Enjoy Working From Home In The Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.