Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Rich Also Cry Do Not Envy Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rich Also Cry Do Not Envy Them. (233 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: The Rich Also Die Young / The Rich Also Cry Do Not Envy Them. / The Rich Also Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Also Cry Do Not Envy Them. by chinenye497: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
When I was growing up, there was this popular soap opera titled the “Rich also cry” pondering over it now, I realised that the rich still cries even more than the poor.

The other day, my cousin told me a story about a woman who cried out on social media seeking for solution to her problem. She said, she has been married for over 8 years without a child. She and her husband had gone for test several times but their test results were always negative which was an indication that they were perfectly okay.

So she had to seek for solutions with a pastor who told her that her husband was the cause of their problems. She said;

whenever I make love to my husband during my menstrual cycle, he always licks my menses, at first I thought it was because he loved me so much. Then when I started seeking for solutions to my problems, a friend of mine
introduced me to a pastor who told me that my husband was the cause of our problems.

That my husband used our unborn babies for money rituals, that’s why we can’t and will never be able to make babies as long as he keeps licking my menses. I was so mad at my husband, and so that month I refused to allow him lick my menses.

My husband became so ill as a result of that and almost died.
Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/13/the-rich-also-cry-dont-envy-them/

(1) (Reply)

....... / Blame Your Government And Not The Devil / ⭐⭐ Download Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2020 Messages (day 1 & 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.