Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,300 members, 6,878,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 12:45 PM

Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple In Ghana (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple In Ghana (watch Video) (293 Views)

Cubana Rain Cash At Funeral Reception Of Tiwa Savage Father / Davido Crashes Wedding In Ghana, Performs For Free (video) / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple In Ghana (watch Video) by Onyiamaogu: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Popular Singer and DMW Boss, Davido crashed a wedding reception on Saturday, October 31st 2020, in Ghana where he gave a surprise performance at the wedding venue.

According to what we know, the couple had their wedding reception in the same Hotel where the singer lodged.

The singer on knowing this decided to crash their reception and treated them with some of his hit songs.

The couple and their guests couldn’t contain their joy.

Watch a video clip from the scene below;

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://playloaded.com.ng/davido-crashes-wedding-reception-of-a-couple-in-ghana/
Re: Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple In Ghana (watch Video) by Beckysexy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
I love you Davido!!!!
Re: Davido Crashes Wedding Reception Of A Couple In Ghana (watch Video) by Jesse25(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
I love davido this exactly wat I can do if I where popular

(1) (Reply)

“laycon” Agbeleshe Bags Multi-million Naira Partnership Deal With OPPO Mobile / Actress And Singer Shaffy Bello Shows Off Her Dancestep / Young Queens Of Alaafin Of Oyo Allegedly Have Side Men (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.