Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. (6455 Views)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Sabadon:
it may smell.....it ll smell grin
It will definitely SMELL...
No Two Ways about it.
.... This is a RESERVOIR..., so one should expect such
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by EmmySparky(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Damn...For the love of Asssss...this is madddddt...what I love about this is that her stomach is relatively flat...
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2020
EmmySparky:
Damn...For the love of Asssss...this is madddddt...what I love about this is that her stomach is relatively flat...
Don't Conclude Yet, Wait until she unveils it.
IF u take her Home u may end up inviting SARS 2ur house

It seems you are still NEW to the LADIES things..?
U don't know many wear Abdominal Girdle 2 Pack up Fat?
NEVER rejoice over a LADY until you unveil her at Home...
Never be envious of that, 4dat Lady is suffering..?
Do u know wot it means to drag an entire Toilet along..?
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by EmmySparky(m): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't Conclude Yet, Wait until she unveils it.
IF u take her Home u may end up inviting SARS 2ur house

It seems you are still NEW to the LADIES things..?
U don't know many wear Abdominal Girdle 2 Pack up Fat?
NEVER rejoice over a LADY until you unveil her at Home...
Never be envious of that, 4dat Lady is suffering..?
Do u know wot it means to drag an entire Toilet along..?
lol did u say New? ...trust me bro I have had my fair share when it comes to ladies...only dated two slim girls all my life...others are pawgs and bbw ladies...about the girdle it's a 50-50 chance...she might actually have a flat Tommy or have a girdle on...but I kinda feel this one is relatively flat like I stated earlier...
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by fati2001(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2020

Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by Dreyton36: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Chai kalistus oooooo yawa

Tell me a good reason why this man will not knack this yansh

Anyway I'm not a fan of the ass, I'm a boobs guy, even if it's fallen no problem, as long as it's big I'm good

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2020
The edges don't sit well with the picture of the next woman.

SavageResponse:

It's not Photoshop, it's real...check the edges there are no distortions there grin
Re: See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2020
She most likely is wearing a girdle bro

EmmySparky:
lol did u say New? ...trust me bro I have had my fair share when it comes to ladies...only dated two slim girls all my life...others are pawgs and bbw ladies...about the girdle it's a 50-50 chance...she might actually have a flat Tommy or have a girdle on...but I kinda feel this one is relatively flat like I stated earlier...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.