Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship (323 Views)

Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program / How Lucrative Is Photography Business? / Learn Photography Here For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship by hairbyuj(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020

Hello everyone,

Am Uju an upcoming photographer,

I'm good at handling camera,

So far so good

I take photographs in my church, I have done photographs for inter house sport for green spring school Ikeja, birthday shoot for teenagers etc...

Currently I need a place where I can do internship.

Please assist me.

i reside in Ajah Axis

Please reach me on whatsapp
http:///2348136750311

God bless you as you assist.
Re: I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship by hairbyuj(f): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
hairbyuj:

Hello everyone,

So far so good

I take photographs in my church, I have done photographs for inter house sport for green spring school Ikeja, birthday shoot for teenagers etc...

Please assist me.

i reside in Ajah Axis

God bless you as you assist.
Re: I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship by hairbyuj(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
hairbyuj:

Hello everyone,

So far so good

Please assist me

i reside in Ajah Axis

God bless you as you assist..
Re: I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=hairbyuj post=95649871][/quote]

Hi Uju,

Am happy for you. Honestly,, you have gotten a very nice and profitable skill. Don't rest on your oars. Keep improving yourself by every available means like watching videos on YouTube and several other means cos in the world of photography, it's all about the advancement of the camera and the uniqueness of the photographer himself that will bring out a quality shoot at the end of the day.

I will advise you not just do your internship at anyhow place.

Go on Instagram, search for the photographers in Lagos there, then look at the quality of their jobs they posted on their Instagram page. If you find anyone in Ajah that his or her job captures your heart. Go to their office and talk to them. They do not bite. Okay. Make sure you learn from someone who is a professional, a professional will always get job and that way you get to learn quite often compare to someone who doesn't get job that much, you will stay in the office been an errand girl (God forbid) I wish you all the very best.
Re: I Need Somewhere To Do Photography Internship by hairbyuj(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
God bless you for your suggestions

GIANTPLUSHUB:

Hi Uju,

Am happy for you. Honestly,, you have gotten a very nice and profitable skill. Don't rest on your oars. Keep improving yourself by every available means like watching videos on YouTube and several other means cos in the world of photography, it's all about the advancement of the camera and the uniqueness of the photographer himself that will bring out a quality shoot at the end of the day.

I will advise you not just do your internship at anyhow place.

Go on Instagram, search for the photographers in Lagos there, then look at the quality of their jobs they posted on their Instagram page. If you find anyone in Ajah that his or her job captures your heart. Go to their office and talk to them. They do not bite. Okay. Make sure you learn from someone who is a professional, a professional will always get job and that way you get to learn quite often compare to someone who doesn't get job that much, you will stay in the office been an errand girl (God forbid) I wish you all the very best.

(1) (Reply)

Surge In Demand Aggravates Container Scarcity In Asia. / Validate Your Account Or Face Sanction – CAC Warn Firms / Offshore And Inflow Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.