Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls (2326 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Changing Love Girls Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Kimcutie: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

The problem I have with redpill is extremism and their non-inclusive nature. They can’t co-exist with other theories. It is either them or nobody.
They also employ bully tactics to pass their message and call every theory the “bitter truth” grin grin grin

Me all I Dey na cruise o. Don’t take me too serious. I have read read PUA, redpill(Reddit), Incel books for years. But I won’t go around insulting people.
I understand you totally, there's extremism in almost every aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by stanliwise(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Okay so now that you’ve been bold to say the part he left out what next?
Lol cheesy

I really don’t understand the gender war in NL
Men vindicating ladies and ladies doing the same grin

And this same people will not let Queers do their things in peace
If you’re familiar with this story then you will know I am trying to advise guys to not take ladies matter too serious

Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Pancakeey(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2020
Kimcutie:

Lol. I believe he wanted me to add "extremists" ideology, cause that's what his comment suggest.

Kimcutie isn't like that.
Your moniker is funny for a guy or are you a girl posing as a guy?
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Pancakeey(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

If you’re familiar with this story then you will know I am trying to advise guys to not take ladies matter too serious
What does the picture have to do with red pill?
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Macnnoli4(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2020
People in happy relationship and ladyfuckers don't need redpill. I can only apply redpill in 'I can't do pass myself' situations'
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by stanliwise(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

What does the picture have to do with red pill?
If you don’t know that story or the name. You are young redpill. I can’t argue with you.

Check the history of Reddit if you wanna know the story
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:
You sef na another pill we go brand you

Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Pancakeey(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:
If you don’t know that story or the name. You are young redpill. I can’t argue with you.

Check the history of Reddit if you wanna know the story
You could have just told me to check it. The rest wasn’t necessary
But alright
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Macnnoli4(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by Kimcutie: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Pancakeey:

Your moniker is funny for a guy or are you a girl posing as a guy?
Haha. I'm a guy by default, sometimes am a girl too.
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
coolsegun2002:

The guy doesn’t even know what red pill mean..

Obviously he doesn't.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by stanliwise(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2020
coolsegun2002:

The guy doesn’t even know what red pill mean..
REDPILL DOESN'T MEAN A SINGLE THING BRO grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by coolsegun2002: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:

REDPILL DOESN'T MEAN A SINGLE THING BRO grin grin grin

Then u are new to nairaland
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by stanliwise(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Then u are new to nairaland
Take a look a at my status. Before you act childishly.

Mtchew
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by coolsegun2002: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Take a look a at my status. Before you act childishly.

Mtchew

Childish?? Becos I said u are new to nairaland...
What are u feeling like??...whatever might be in ur status... is it supposed be an achievement....

You could have registered on nairaland since 100years who and be new to some things on nairaland....there are things on nairaland that are is xclusive to nairaland... if u use it on other platforms people won’t understand.... its that’s simple..... anyways if you like 100 years old.. and u feel insulted.. that I said u are new... sorry
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by stanliwise(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Childish?? Becos I said u are new to nairaland...
What are u feeling like??...whatever might be in ur status... is it supposed be an achievement....

You could have registered on nairaland since 100years who and be new to some things on nairaland....there are things on nairaland that are is xclusive to nairaland... if u use it on other platforms people won’t understand.... its that’s simple..... anyways if you like 100 years old.. and u feel insulted.. that I said u are new... sorry
Grandiose ignorance and pettiness is your problem.

Don’t act like this in real life
Cheers
Re: I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls by coolsegun2002: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

Grandiose ignorance and pettiness is your problem.

Don’t act like this in real life
Cheers

Untop say I say I still tell u sorry... na wah ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? / Can U Date A Former Runs_girl? / The Most Handsome Alpha Male Nairalander (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.