Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience (2853 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
ganie:

Wow! I know the decision you took,I hope this guy stays till the end.
But it wouldn't have turn out bad if you didn't take the decision you took though.

Lol what's the decision I took?
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by ganie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol what's the decision I took?
I am sure you didn't keep it.
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
ganie:

I am sure you didn't keep it.

I actually did lol... I was scared of abortion...
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by ekitimanalways(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin
omooba969:

Be like say na RAWlings family full dis thread o grin
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Earthstorms(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

You should get him to marry you before the child is born.

We don't want a thread from you later saying he abandoned you with child. Now that the love is still there make it legal now.

I don talk my own
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Sixfeetbelle: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2020
duduade:
Tufiakwa..

All these children of nowadays

Be chopping cucumbers and shining plates

God is watching y'all

They ain't even using condom

As in. Bunch of fvrnicators.

But wait first, make I ask. Is it that you too are not chopping cucumbers and shining plates like they are doing or what?
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Sixfeetbelle: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Earthstorms:

We don't want a thread from you later saying he abandoned you with child. Now that the love is still there make it legal now.

I don talk my own

How can you make a man who isn't yet ready to marry decide to marry you just cause you got pregnant?

Please I need this secret asap.
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by ganie(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Congratulations in advance
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Earthstorms:

I don talk my own

Thanks... We are actually on that now....
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Earthstorms(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How can you make a man who isn't yet ready to marry decide to marry you just cause you got pregnant?

Please I need this secret asap.

It is simple.

If you get pregnant for a man of marriageable age and means, then ask him the way forward.

Give him two options, marriage before the baby is born or abortion with termination of the relationship.

Why have a baby for a man who is not willing to marry you?

Infact before going raw with a man, you should agree with him what happens if you get pregnant. You should not get pregnant first before asking jamb questions.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by ganie(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hope we will get the invite soon.... cool
Lamanii22:

Hope we will get the invite soon....
Re: Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
ganie:

Hope we will get the invite soon.... cool
Hope we will get the invite soon....

Sure lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Masturbate / See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.