Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue (49967 Views)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by achymmania: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

It seems some of you don't know that these guys are still on the roads, in areas where they are not easily sighted. The Nigeria Police is a mess. You guys need to stop acting like you don't know how corruption is deeply rooted in the force. Look at the Nigerian army currently.
I swear I saw sars last week somewhere around okoafo Badagry road.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by naija4life247: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Passionate888:
Some Afonja miscreants go soon open mouth waaaa dey all rubbish

You mean those whose fathers and uncles used over three million of your coward fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya in 1967?

I know the nightmare will never go away from generation to generation.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Sirmuel1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
Misplaced priority I swear, after End sars what next ?That's my problem with them end sars people. They are just stuck on end sars .

Demand a constitutional review...No, Demand a reconstructure....No...

We were still shouting ends sars and when the tune start looking like child play hoodlums went for another agenda cos the first agenda has outlived it usefulness.

Some are still there

Mouth dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Nimirayz: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Give him a political post and he'll shock the hell out of you! Trust no one!! Forget the clout-chasing...
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Mouth dey pain you?

I am not on Twitter neither am i a celebrity.

If those celebrity give 9% of strength for end sars to Reconstructure .. I swear our senator will be having meeting upon meeting now..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by brexit: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
He should be ashamed, his revolution now campaign could not see the light of the day

Let these attention seekers go and sit down

They will soon be out dated in their manipulative tendencies to discredit a government that has not well more than the numerous past regimes
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by FX(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

He is not desperate for attention. He is keeping the government on it's toes! That's the job of responsible citizens! You can never attempt what he is doing, I mean putting up such sign in front of police headquarters in Abuja with police officers watching! You will shit in your pants as your knees buckle in fear! His type is important to frighten dictators. Give him some respect! He has been on this since the 90s!
Abio o my brother. Anyhow person can't try this?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by kkkp: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one na attention seeker.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Passionate888:
Some Afonja miscreants go soon open mouth waaaa dey all rubbish

Wat are you typing sef
so you want to use style and send an open invite to your yorubaigboland crew so you guys will pollute dis thread with una childish yoruba dis igbo dat quoro dis aboki dat afonja dis ipob dat

guy carry caution oo

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
emperor863:

He is not a Marxist. A genuine Marxist would not contest am election in a neo capitalist system like Nigeria.

He is. Someone calling for revolution is a marxist.

His idea is make the police angry, that is why he went to their headquarters to deface public property with #endsar

The Marxist love to provoke people to anger when pursuing their goal
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Swiftboy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Sowore is fighting for his own interests

you have poor sense of judgement with this you opinion. Are we in all honesty doing perfectly well as a nation? Sowore's interest as how? I will pick him over these clueless idiots in power!�
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by modsfucker: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Support the movement and put these guys on their toes.

PS: No insults, please.

By stepping on the rights of others, and preventing them from going about their business huh?
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by YUSTECH3(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
U wan start again
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by dododawa1: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Waiting for PALLIATIVE AVENUE
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by omooba969(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
yemex04:
This guy is so desperate for attention..

Really
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Rolly22(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
Misplaced priority I swear, after End sars what next ?That's my problem with them end sars people. They are just stuck on end sars .

We were still shouting ends sars and when the tune start looking like child play hoodlums went for another agenda cos the first agenda has outlived it usefulness.

Some are still there

So During the protest it was only End Sars that you saw people Protest about? People Protested about a restructured Nigeria in case you have forgotten.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by drLammy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Sowore is fighting for his own interests

You're not a Real Niggarr
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Salsaa: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sowore take it easy oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

It seems some of you don't know that these guys are still on the roads, in areas where they are not easily sighted. The Nigeria Police is a mess. You guys need to stop acting like you don't know how corruption is deeply rooted in the force. Look at the Nigerian army currently.

Every sector of this country is full of corruption not only the police even though the police are corrupt and they display it openly.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Donspicey: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Some are still there

#Endsars

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by BigBashiru: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
brexit:
He should be ashamed, his revolution now campaign could not see the light of the day

Let these attention seekers go and sit down

They will soon be out dated in their manipulative tendencies to discredit a government that has not well more than the numerous past regimes

What worries me most about black people is their tendency to think upside down.... can you compare Nigeria of today to UK? How is demanding that public servants earn minimum wage discrediting the government? A Revolution now demand is for senators to earn minimum wage... 89

Liberia has been independent for 170 years and is still a shithole. With this kind of thinking of yours Nigeria is headed down the same path.

In a similar vein Nigerian army opened fire on unarmed protesters - how is speaking this truth discrediting the government.

I worry for this country based on the prevailing thinking pattern
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Loveurneighbour: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
This Sowore needs help! No be only endSARS na endSowore. Where was he during the #EndSARS protest?
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by dederocs(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

I stay in Lagos, and move everywhere, i have not seen them since the disbandment. Mostof us here should be objective, do not set Nigeria on fire with unverified news cos of likes/sentiments/sensationalism.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Omezif(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
This man is trying and so serious, but unfortunately many people fear to support him.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by ike95: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't understand all this
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Donspicey: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
modsfucker:

By stepping on the rights of others, and preventing them from going about their business huh?

So ur Bussiness is why u dont support Good governance........

Sowore is made already......

He has access to so many classified files.......

You are among dos sabotaging dis movement for ur own selfish interest........

Nigeria must be Great again........

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Dantedasz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

On saturday while driving along GRA in Port Harcourt I saw some police officers with Fsars tee shirts still operating in the inner roads extorting drivers.
SARS might have been disbanded but some rogue officers are still operating in a coded manner.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by engrMikemd(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Golden057:
SARS don go na Or is there a hidden SARS somewhere
Don't mind those useless senseless attention seekers
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by boladale123: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
modsfucker:

So what do you suggest we should do at this juncture? Ask every political office holder to resign so you can takeover or wetin? Your mumu still never do ni?

Nairaland people are part of why Desmond Iscariot termed the endsars protesters children.

The country is where it is because where have a sets of bad followers, especially the youths.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by africandictator(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
naija4life247:

You mean those whose fathers and uncles used over three million of your coward fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya in 1967?

I know the nightmare will never go away from generation to generation.
with the help of the north, if the whole Nigeria turn against Afonjas, can they survive the war for a week. biafra fought for 30 Months. even though I am not a biafran I must commend their bravery.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Rodwave: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Some are still there

Talking like a slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.