Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (27343 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Alejobs: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Jhi
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh

Nothing compares to an iPhone anytime any day. Thrice on a Monday.
iPhone, is that one phone.... go for Huawei, samsung and nokia

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by lindareep: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one but gone are those days sha! grin
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Lawdis(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
.....wetin konsan me??

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sammysneh(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Am done with android phone, IPhone or nothing

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
same old crap
just a different case

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
You're talking in the nonsense that you have no idea about.

Transsion keeps releasing new same motherboard different case every 2 weeks.

Na them

Sniper is very cheap in the market this year, do the needful

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
the davido edition make sense die cool
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by blacknoir: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2020
I definitely enjoyed this video. You are really good at it,keep it up bruh.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
hey look a none accidental purposely long hole on the left side, i just hate holes n notch phones with passion jeez

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by chipet67(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2020
rowland545:
I'm almost certain u use same pix to market all phone...

Wahala for who day buy infinix
Sense full this tok
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Javedravi: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2020
The Happy New Year 2021 HD Wallpapers brings a lot of hope, and we move forward from the core of our hearts. We celebrate 1st January as the beginning of the English New Year. The celebration begins at midnight on 31st December. Delicious food, tasty cakes, music, and dance are the essential elements of the New Year’s celebration. We celebrate with our friends, family, and loved ones. It is a time of not only joy but also the time to take oath responsibility. The New Year brings the hope of overcoming past failures and starting afresh.
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Johnmax95(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Modification of specification every year.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Everybody wanna be like Samsung or iPhone. Lol

How many camera u guys wanna reach at the back b4 u stop?? Even real cameras and camcorders don’t have so many cameras. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2020
transsion thinks that a phone is all about big RAM, big ROM and big battery.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gonaij: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2020
elvischukie:
Wahala for mtk G70 and G80, Transsions new code of honour grin grin
this your talk e no follow at all

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2020
90k for 720p and xos? people don suffer

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by wildlife9999(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
chariisGRACE:
720p on a 6.95" screen.
Even the Helio G80 is ashamed of the phone.

We complain a lot why

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by theFilmtric: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Kessnorman:
Redmi 9
FHD
Helio g80 (same processor with note cool

Guess what it's 67000, when infinix is ready they should produce value for money.
The 4/64 variant is 64k

I think you are too quick to judge
The only thing I hate is the 720p

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by poj(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Randerl:
Welcome back oga marketer....

This is wrong please! Someone who can't read in between the lines may quote this as authentic. Please stop for the sake of RESEARCH AND KNOWLEDGE.
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Sniper101(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
I never like Infinix phones,cos the battery doesn't last and it heats up during long calls ,hope this would be a different case

Bros, na wa for you o

When it comes to "lasting battery"
Infinix has my respect.

And that why I'll say it seems your experience of an Infinix phone must have been a refurbished Infinix grin

I use Infinix Hot 8 and iPhone 7plus
...the battery capacity of my Hot 8 is incomparable to my iPhone 7plus

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Fatfab(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
imagine infinix is saying DAT they av four camera on note 8,whereas is only 1 that is working on those so called camera.

is not dere faults when our leaders are also fooling us.a Yoruba adage says ile lati keso rode
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by KrazyDave16(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
The Note 8i vanilla price is justifiable despite the display but this is just wrong.
Will it kill them to bump the display to 1080p?
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kenny714433(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by theFilmtric: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
I never like Infinix phones,cos the battery doesn't last and it heats up during long calls ,hope this would be a different case

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Infinix batteries last long
U sure say na follow come u buy?
Battery life is actually one of their pros
Though they kinda have more cons
E.g
1.Ads riddled Xos
2.Those Ai nonsense like Ai gallery etc
3.Many stupid apps u can't uninstall (e.g Scooper,Pheonix) which are owned by transsion
4.They are cursed with 720p
5.Phones don't come with protection like Gorilla glass

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by theFilmtric: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Fatfab:
imagine infinix is saying DAT they av four camera on note 8,whereas is only 1 that is working on those so called camera.

is not dere faults when our leaders are also fooling us.a Yoruba adage says ile lati keso rode
Where's proof?
U dey produce phone?
Besides I've seen such irregularity in a Samsung Teardown on Youtube

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kenny714433(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2020
grin

When I saw the phone review, I knew it must be henry. cheesy

Immediately I confimed it's him, I knew how his facial expression will look like at selfie review. wink

I wasn't disappointed.
But Nairalanders,
Where's Autojush?
Where's NwaAmaikpe?
Where's one Royal... (the guy whose topics always bear semblance to explorer's topics)?
Where's Manabbqgrills?
Where's Bbsharon?

Seun, plz I want to edit my name for God's sake. I didn't remember where I took an oath that these numbers must be attached to my user till death do us part. lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2020
nonichuks:
Wahala for who no flex helio g80 grin even xiaomi fans bow for dis wan o
Nonsense,Transsion and Helio G80..
By the time Transsion is through with Helio G80 like Helio P22,even Mediatek will dash them buy one,get ten free..
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by 21Bandit: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2020
elvischukie:
90k for this piece of crap, that amount will get me redmi note 9s, a device better than this crap a thousand times, crap,i repeat,Crap,i spit on infinix,i spit on Transsion. This device shouldn't cost more than 60k

Wahala for mtk G70 and G80, Transsions new code of honour grin grin
Speaking of redmi note 9s

I have mine for sale
Still clean and working 101%
With all accessories
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Holamilekan97(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Nah!!! I'm not paying 90k for this shiiii.. Samsung everyday cool
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Jessepaid(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Shit.... How many camera's now?
For 90k this shit better have x-ray and night vision..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria? / Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN / New Opera Mini For Etisalat Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.