Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

#EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu (748 Views)

#EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by bolaayenimo: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Senator Sadiq Umaru, Kwara North (l), APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, Kwara Central, and Senator Lola Ashiru, Kwara South (r) when the three senators from Kwara State paid a sympathy/solidarity visit to Asiwaju Tinubu in Lagos on Sunday over the destruction of public infrastructure and private properties in Lagos in the wake of the recent #EndSARS protest.

https://www.independent.ng/kwara-senators-on-solidarity-visit-to-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Luckydubby7(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Senator Sadiq Umaru, Kwara North (l), APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, Kwara Central, and Senator Lola Ashiru, Kwara South (r) when the three senators from Kwara State paid a sympathy/solidarity visit to Asiwaju Tinubu in Lagos on Sunday over the destruction of public infrastructure and private properties in Lagos in the wake of the recent #EndSARS protest.

https://www.independent.ng/kwara-senators-on-solidarity-visit-to-tinubu/
Is tinubu now d state governor?
Eye service senators.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
See Dem Dem

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Moferere: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Solidarity upon solidarity, jobless lots

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
So you don't know Tinubu is the real governor

Luckydubby7:

Is tinubu now d state governor?
Eye service senators.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by kalu61(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Solidarity as who. Lagos governor?

Sorry, l forgot Tinubu was destroyed too
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by zickyclef: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
God y who go pay solidarity 4 Lekki wasted souls
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Lamasta(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
They should visit victims of SARS abuse too
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by TecM0: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
cool

Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

It must be heart breaking to children of hate that this man has this much political Goodwill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by MickzyDonald: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
See them, bunch of roasted fools,big for nothing,old for nothing....
If this ones can't control the country without looting bills, I'll help them in their campaigns but they can't, because, it's in their bloods,i i don't blame the President also sha
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Luckydubby7(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

It must be heart breaking to children of hate that this man has this much political Goodwill

Come and get my in Delta state vote by 2023
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by ODJ124(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
coolthe jagaban himself......

Tinubu we know......

Trump we know.... 4+4 is sure for him..

Thread seen....
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
The love is too much, if the hatred is 1000 the love is 1 million. I was indifferent about Tinubu but now it Yoruba interest first! We must wade off those that want to remove our elder hands from national politics then we settle ourselves

#YorubaFirst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
zickyclef:
God y who go pay solidarity 4 Lekki wasted souls

Who will tend to the cries of the souls in ezu river calling for justice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Senators Pay Solidarity Visit To Tinubu by greensandy: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
SuperBold:
The love is too much, if the hatred is 1000 the love is 1 million. I was indifferent about Tinubu but now it Yoruba interest first! We must wade off those that want to remove our elder hands from national politics then we settle ourselves

#YorubaFirst

#YorubaFirst
I love that!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Umahi An Ingrate - Ebonyi Lawmakers / Accountant-general Of Federation, Idris Meets Buhari In Daura, Begs For Tenure E / Day 6: DNA Test Challenge. Between Chukwuma Dike And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.