Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death (87069 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Ofemmanu1: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2020
haha!!
which kind nonsense be dis?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2020
There is nothing there, it's just a well-preserved corpse, these our people with fear fear are like 5 and 6.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Afodot0022(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
The question is who went to exhume the corpse and what were they looking for at first cos this sound somehow. corpse that have been buried should not have any reason to be exhumed again . this news sound fake, staged and planed to my understanding.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Gemez: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
blafulfillersck:
End time
the end timers spotted.....can u just rest
Everything is not endtime.....take a chill pill huh...na wa
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by decub: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
Died November 2019, buried October, 2020. Hence the 3 weeks the guy first said.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Codes151(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Una sabi lie o.

1 year.
Who feed am? Na angels?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Ten06(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
This story is not true
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SUPOL(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
He died in 20th Nov 2019 and buried On 8th October 2020. He stayed 11 months in the mortuary n 3 weeks in the grave
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by harmargedon: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Rodwave:

Fake nuuz
didn't you read when they said he was buried for three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Christyaba(f): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Only reason I don't believe this is becauseeverything in the casket is still intact, how is that possible.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by zuto4u(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2020
If he was still breathing, why didn't they bring him out of the casket and take him to a hospital for proper and complete revival?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Freebills12: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
AFRICANS SHIAA IF IT IS THE WHITE PEOPLE NOW SCIENTISTS WILL AT WORK. IS IT THE FIRST TIME WE ARE HEARING OF INCORRUPTIBLE BODIES... MAY BE THE MAN LIVED A GOOD LIFE
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by akdjr(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
They should quickly take him to hospital to confirm if he's still alive truly.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Gmajor(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Died in 2019 buried in 2020
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Which kind Halloween be dis shocked
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nyanabo(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Oin grin

Make una sha flog ahm so him fit wake tell us where him put him hand. na strong ogboni man be that.

The land doesn't accept him. Traditionally he would be thrown into the forest.

What a bad name he has given to his family even in death.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by zuto4u(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Did u witness this yourself?
Malawian:
Like the one that even his corpse refused to be buried. Very evil man from accounts. Just small 6ft grave and mysterious water will gush out from it and bring the coffin out. They will removed the coffin, remove the water. No water will come out, but as soon as you put the coffin back, water will come out again and push the coffin out of the ground again. It was a spectacle that day, with some villagers calling him Ajo mmadu and all sorts.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by jidxin(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

-If he is indeed still breathing, he may well be in natural coma.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.
someone cannot be in a comma for a year i repeat it is impossicant, he has to be fed, or u think people in comma dont eat?, intravenous food or somehow sha they eat, so being in comma for months without food no possible

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
OVB123:
With God all things are possible.

Is dat d name of d movie? grin
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by hopexter(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Scary....! I cover my eyes with blood of Jesus o..!

What makes you it wasn't Jesus who kept him Alive this whole year
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2020
lol, this is incredulous, in this century that is what you cam up with
Nyanabo:
Oin grin

Make una sha flog ahm so him fit wake tell us where him put him hand. na strong ogboni man be that.

The land doesn't accept him. Traditionally he would be thrown into the forest.

What a bad name he has given to his family even in death.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
that's a good question
Afodot0022:
The question is who went to exhume the corpse and what were they looking for at first cos this sound somehow. corpse that have been buried should not have any reason to be exhumed again . this news sound fake, staged and planed to my understanding.

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Emyogalanya: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
I hope they also show us evidence that he was buried 1 year ago
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by eedimo(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
So what would they do with him now?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by euniselfyahoo: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
May be, he died before his time
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Kestolove(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
even d people dat organise d scam couldn't pay for a better writer
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Charity85(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:
He is not breathing. Just one guy said so..He obviously was embalmed for a very long time. And from the looks, the casket was almost in tact. The termite haven't done the needful yet, maybe deu to the chemicals used..Some bodies when seriously embalmed, kind of stiffen. I think that's the case here... Just that superstitious mentality has ravaged our thinking these days...
I had to look sternly to observe for chest movement but didn't see any. Africans are just too gullible or perhaps my sight are so bad.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Vitamin17(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2020
is normal na undecided
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Seniorwriter(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:

Fake News or typo

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.