Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here (5272 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Can Now Apply For Passport Online From Their Homes / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme / You can now apply for your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here... (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
kaysy:

This prepaid meter application process is like clearing a car at the port, no matter how knowledgeable u think u are, u must definitely need an agent to do the job for u.

Let me shock you - I applied from my living room in Abuja and got my prepaid meter installed in Festac. Apart from the stamp by the COREN certified engineer, everything else was done online. This was the same method I used to process 5 Meters from Ikeja Disco and everything was installed within 3 months.

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
omoharry:
We paid directly to them in the office .We did not go through any middle man .Its at the office in Bar Beach, that we were ask to pay money for contractor so as to ascertain what we consume .After which, we were asked to pay for acceptance fee .
I will contact their customer service via email and ask if that is what we were suppose to pay and why we have not bee attended to since September .

The DISCO role is to approve your application. After approval, they will assign you to a MAP vendor who will survey the building and authorise you to make payment into a designated MAP Vendor account.

The mistake has already been made. Do the needful as I have suggested and they will take it up from there.

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by omoharry(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2020
aieromon:

The DISCO role is to approve your application. After approval, they will assign you to a MAP vendor who will survey the building and authorise you to make payment into a designated MAP Vendor account.

The mistake has already been made. Do the needful as I have suggested and they will take it up from there.
Thank you .
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
aieromon:

Let me shock you - I applied from my living room in Abuja and got my prepaid meter installed in Festac. Apart from the stamp by the COREN certified engineer, everything else was done online. This was the same process I used to process 5 Meters from Ikeja Disco and everything was installed within 3 months.

Seriously eah? i don't understand how u breathe, its very obvious u are one of those who sees any business/advert online as scam, everything u keep saying keeps falling inline with what i have said overtime.. Ok let me analyze this one.

You said "Apart from the stamp by the COREN certified engineer" - What do u think gives us the eligibility to execute this application successfully if we are not what u just mentioned. Every other process for EKEDC prepaid meter application is done online from start to finish, this certification is only what distinguishes us from ordinary people out there trying to apply for same, and we don't just certify and discard, we certify and keep up with follow up on the work till meter is installed. Please do well to tell us how much u paid for the certification.

Secondly, you mentioned "This was the same process I used to process 5 Meters from Ikeja Disco and everything was installed within 3 months."

We don't work for Ikeja Disco, we work only for EKEDC covered areas and for u to say meter was installed in 3 months under Ikeja electric clearly tells me how much of a liar u can be because EKEDC is far more effective than Ikeja Electric in terms of metering and from your images here you applied on Jul 15 and meter was installed on Nov 2, which 4 months and that email is for your EKEDC application not Ikeja electric while ur claim of meter installation under 3 months is for Ikeja Electric. Finally, explain how u use EKEDC and Ikeja electric together.

See, u are confused, i can't even identify with the bases for your argument here, you're just being extremely embittered over something beyond your control. You can keep on ranting but the work keeps going on both online and offline in addition to my other stream of businesses.

I was expecting u to call at least one of those applications i posted up there as fake, but u failed and will keep failing
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by MurderX: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
aieromon:

Do you have a contact that can assist
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
kaysy:

You said "Apart from the stamp by the COREN certified engineer" - What do u think gives us the eligibility to execute this application successfully if we are not what u just mentioned. Every other process for EKEDC prepaid meter application is done online from start to finish, this certification is only what distinguishes us from ordinary people out there trying to apply for same, and we don't just certify and discard, we certify and keep up with follow up on the work till meter is installed.

I repeat who is the We? Are you a staff of Eko Disco or a MAP Vendor? grin grin

kaysy:

Secondly, you mentioned "This was the same process I used to process 5 Meters from Ikeja Disco and everything was installed within 3 months."

We don't work for Ikeja Disco, we work only for EKEDC covered areas and for u to say meter was installed in 3 months under Ikeja electric clearly tells me how much of a liar u can be because EKEDC is far more effective than Ikeja Electric in terms of metering

Eyah grin grin

kaysy:

you applied on Jul 15 and meter was installed on Nov 2, which 4 months and that email is for your EKEDC application not Ikeja electric while ur claim of meter installation under 3 months is for Ikeja Electric.

aieromon:

I suggest you DIY and bypass middlemen.

5. Be patient and wait. In my case, MOJEC ran out of stock and I was duly notified. When they received supply, I was contacted and installation took fifteen minutes. The period of time from payment to installation was less than 3 months.

kaysy:

I was expecting u to call at least one of those applications i posted up there as fake, but u failed and will keep failing

I am only here to show forumites that DIY works.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
@aieromon

I repeat who is the We? Are you a staff of Eko Disco or a MAP Vendor? grin grin
We are same as those u ran to for certification, unfortunately for u, they left u to ur fate, we dnt do such to our clients

I am only here to show forumites that DIY works.
Why not set up a DIY Foundation or DIY NGO sort of

someone has asked for a contact that can assist, please start the DIY project with that. You can also add @omoharry issue to your project DIY.

But believe me, bitterness runs deeply in you. you carefully declined answer to questions thrown at u but busy preaching DIY, i pity anyone that will follow ur advise, hope they comes back to tell us how far.

I need to know how much u paid for certification yet they dumbed u to ur fate?
Why quote that Ikeja Electric gave u meter in 3 months while showing us evidences from EKEDC? How are we even sure u own those evidences
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
kaysy:

Finally, explain how u use EKEDC and Ikeja electric together.

Maybe I am just a middleman like you, just maybe. grin

kaysy:

See, u are confused, i can't even identify with the bases for your argument here, you're just being extremely embittered over something beyond your control.

Knowledge is power, bro. I only come in peace.

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
MurderX:

Do you have a contact that can assist

I did it myself far away from Lagos without knowing anybody except the staff who communicated via email and telephone calls. I have laid down the DIY steps and I leave you to make your choice.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
aieromon:

Maybe I am just a middleman like you, just maybe. grin

Knowledge is power, bro. I only come in peace.

He who must destroy another to succeed must meet destruction at the door step of their success.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Another meter successfully installed.

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by MurderX: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
kaysy:
See sample of some of our works... Apply for your own prepaid meter today for EKEDC covered areas.

So if I do business with you, one day my entire profile will be on social media.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2020
MurderX:

So if I do business with you, one day my entire profile will be on social media.

We have over 100 Applications out of which just about 4 is on air just to satisfy the curiosity of those in doubt, that is not to say we publish details of every Application we have.

In Nigeria if u advertise, people will ask for prove, if u refuse showing samples of work done they'll tag it scam, just like someone was already trying to tag me before I shut him down, then if u finally shows prove they'll claim u are exposing people's details.

What I hate most and will never allow to cross my path is negative mindset, if anyone thinks he/she can use the details provided here for any negative reasons against the person whose details appeared above, they should go ahead let's what stuff they are made of.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by kaysy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Still ongoing

Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Land233: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Land233:
this is where I need your help mr aieromon. I have some few questions to ask sir

Feel free to ask.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Land233: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
aieromon:

Feel free to ask.
Thank you. Concerning the application stuff.. After filling the application form. And you got a message that you would be contacted by a Map vendor. I want to inquire if contact has to do with a phone call or they would email me the Map vendor details?
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Land233:

Thank you. Concerning the application stuff.. After filling the application form. And you got a message that you would be contacted by a Map vendor. I want to inquire if contact has to do with a phone call or they would email me the Map vendor details?

Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted by telephone for a premise survey. After the survey is approved, you will receive a payment advice by email from the assigned MAP vendor.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Land233: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
aieromon:

Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted by telephone for a premise survey. After the survey is approved, you will receive a payment advice by email from the assigned MAP vendor.
Thank you sir. But one more thing sir. They would have to approve the survey too?
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Land233:
Thank you sir. But one more thing sir. They would have to approve the survey too?

Yes.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Land233: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Hello Mr aieromon. Sorry to disturb you sir please I have a little question. Please how long does it take from the time form was filled to when i would be surveyed? From your experience sir.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by aieromon(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Land233:
Sorry to disturb you sir please I have a little question. Please how long does it take from the time form was filled to when i would be surveyed? From your experience sir.

It took 2 months for EKEDC in 2020.
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Clairvoyancy: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=96638816]

Hello
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Wanbissaka: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Cc larry1960

Torahh is not replying us

Here are my details if he sees this

Opay
Re: You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here by Lovelive: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2023
You mean NEPA darkness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Oil Pipeline Explosion In Lagos Kills Up To 200 / PDP Accuses ACN Of Destroying South-west Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.