Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? (756 Views)

Applying for Phd or a Master's Degree In US, which way is best? / Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? / How Much Is The Minimum Amount To Run Masters Degree In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? by kemicalreact: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm planning to do my Master's degree I Canada after my Bachelor's degree. Does anyone know the average cost of Master's degree in Canada.

Cc justwise, lalasticlala

Help my life abeg embarassed
Re: What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? by ednut1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Simple research, visit the websites of schools you have in mind. According to Google average 17k. You will need about 10k to 12k aa living expenses too. So thats about 8m to 10m.
Re: What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? by kemicalreact: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2020
ednut1:
Simple research, visit the websites of schools you have in mind. According to Google average 17k. You will need about 10k to 12k aa living expenses too. So thats about 8m to 10m.
Thanks boss, I looked it up on Google. I just wanted to to confirm from those that have the experience.
Re: What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? by kemicalreact: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2020
ednut1:
I was considering York University but the fees scared the hell outta me. embarassed
Re: What's The Average Cost Of A Master's Degree In Canada? by NairaLuck: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Go to Canada Study Visa Thread

Cc Justwise

(1) (Reply)

A Week After Posting ‘don’t Wanna Die Too Young’, Man Dies In An Accident(pix) / “I Was Homeless In Benin Republic”- Abroad Life / Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.