Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP (6274 Views)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / 2023: Osinbajo ‘A Pawn On The Chessboard’ – Seye Oladejo / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by ipobarecriminals: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2020
sad Secondus is a MISFORTUNE chairman sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by BabaO2: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
This guy has not outperform Ambode. Most of the projects I expect him to have complete now are still in disarray.

I will be so shock if this guy win in 2023. He ordered soldiers to kill peaceful protesters and deny that lots of people were killed.

Be objective for once.
All projects ambode mischievously started with between 0-10% completion to conduit pipe money after knowing he's not coming back is one of the serious issues Sanwoolu is dealing with..Ambode was the worst thing to have ever happened to Lagos if you know anything about management and and horizontal development of a state like Lagos. Fashola didn't ground Lagos nor played a spoiler role for him the incoming governor despite fashola didn't have his way to nominate a successor. It depends on the IQ and exposure who is assessing ambode anyway.
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaO2:

Be objective for once.
All projects ambode mischievously started with between 0-10% completion to conduit pipe money after knowing he's not coming back is one of the serious issues Sanwoolu is dealing with..Ambode was the worst thing to have ever happened to Lagos if you know anything about management and and horizontal development of a state like Lagos. Fashola didn't ground Lagos nor played a spoiler role for him the incoming governor despite fashola didn't have his way to nominate a successor. It depends on the IQ and exposure who is accessing ambode anyway.
Trash!!
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by adenigga(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
This guy has not outperform Ambode. Most of the projects I expect him to have complete now are still in disarray.

I will be so shock if this guy win in 2023. He ordered soldiers to kill peaceful protesters and deny that lots of people were killed.

To say our votes counts in Lagos, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Lagos is in the hands & back of Jagaban as the below picture illustrated:

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2020
adenigga:

Bro forget it, if we come out massively in 2023, nothing the BAT can do about it. Coming out to vote against the APC is the only way we can defeat the BAT in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by adenigga(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro forget it, if we come out massively in 2023, nothing the BAT can do about it. Coming out to vote against the APC is the only way we can defeat the BAT in Lagos state.

You are on point!

I agreed with you!!!

If our people can show that actions just like this #EndSARS-protests it will go along way.
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Gandollaar(f): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
I don't know why INEC Is yet to de registered PDP as a political party. undecided
Hahaha... clown!
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Gandollaar(f): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
He should just enjoy his first term while it lasts. Both PDP and APC will be sacked come 2023. Its certain
Iwo gaan... wetin consain PDP and Lagos State. No opposition in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Openbusiness: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
adenigga:

Mr Oga, votes counts in Lagos. Lagos is one of the few States in Nigeria where you have elections close to free and fair. But no matter how much votes is counted, if 80% of the population come out and vote in Lagos, PDP can NEVER win elections in Lagos. Na Lagos we dey. We don't want People Destruction Party here. ACN mess up with some mistakes they did presently that can make them to lose in 2023, daz y the Governor has been working 24/7 on reconcilation tour and he has apologize for his INACTIONS. No be say na him call soldiers, we know he doesn't have power to control army but his INACTIONS of knowing soldiers were going to the tollgate that night and not driving there to block and scatter their plan is what we were blaming him for. And lucky for him, God wey go save am, he didn't deny, he accepted the blame and mistake he made, and that's a good thing. But the day we decide to chase ACN comot, any other party like AD can try but never PDP. PDP will never rule Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:

He will win in 2023. When you can come here and say a governor ordered soldiers to kill, shows how much you don't even believe in his government in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:

Lol you're going to vote out a performing govt out because of BAT? Same way some of you were ready to destroy some Lagos public infrastructure because you believed it was linked to BAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by chloride6: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2020
It was PDP that asked him to invite soldiers to the Toll gate to drink tea and eat bread...
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by chloride6: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Ajibel:

Lol you're going to vote out a performing govt out because of BAT? Same way some of you were ready to destroy some Lagos public infrastructure because you believed it was linked to BAT

Which govt is performing?

Govt that invited soldiers to peaceful protest?
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by GavelSlam: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
nomenclature:
ABOKI ,go and count the cows

I like how Wike is dealing with you in Rivers.

Let us see if you have the audacity to say fem.

1 Like

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by chloride6: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Ajibel:

He will win in 2023. When you can come here and say a governor ordered soldiers to kill, shows how much you don't even believe in his government in the first place

What did he invite the soldiers to do at the Toll gate?

To eat rice and drink beer? Why didnt he send the soldiers to Orile?

Where is the footage, it's been almost 2 weeks.

Anybody not emphatic enough to respect the sanctity of life will not give you roads and water...
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Ajibel:

I was responding to that guy base on what he said.

How is he a performing governor?
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Ajibel:

Bro, don't let me believe you're daft!! So the soldiers were the one that come there on her own, or it was Buratai that told them to go there abi?
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by adenigga(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mr Oga, votes counts in Lagos. Lagos is one of the few States in Nigeria where you have elections close to free and fair. But no matter how much votes is counted, if 80% of the population come out and vote in Lagos, PDP can NEVER win elections in Lagos. Na Lagos we dey. We don't want People Destruction Party here. ACN mess up with some mistakes they did presently that can make them to lose in 2023, daz y the Governor has been working 24/7 on reconcilation tour and he has apologize for his INACTIONS. No be say na him call soldiers, we know he doesn't have power to control army but his INACTIONS of knowing soldiers were going to the tollgate that night and not driving there to block and scatter their plan is what we were blaming him for. And lucky for him, God wey go save am, he didn't deny, he accepted the blame and mistake he made, and that's a good thing. But the day we decide to chase ACN comot, any other party like AD can try but never PDP. PDP will never rule Lagos.

Please, Sir!, In my comment is there any where I made mention of PDP?

Better still, is PDP & APC only Political parties in Lagos?

Let's always observe decorum in our conversation, be objective & create rooms to absorb opposing school of thought without using a derogatory linguistics.

Analysing your above comment, it clearly shows you are not sitting on the fence, that is, you are on one side politically, but I never portrayed myself as a member of a certain political party, but you accused me wrongly, even your ''Oga'' adjective to approach me is so disrespectful.

Wish you all the best!!!
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Openbusiness: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
adenigga:

Please, Sir!, In my comment is there any where I made mention of PDP?

Better still, is PDP & APC only Political parties in Lagos?

Let's always observe decorum in our conversation, be objective & create rooms to absorb opposing school of thought without using a derogatory linguistics.

Analysing your above comment, it clearly shows you are not sitting on the fence, that is, you are on one side politically, but I never portrayed myself as a member of a certain political party, but you accused me wrongly, even your ''Oga'' adjective to approach me is so disrespectful.

Wish you all the best!!!
I don't support APC or PDP. In short I hate APC more than PDP. But as for Lagos, it is ACN structure on ground, not APC, even though they are carrying APC name. And ACN is millions times better than PDP, which is what some people are trying to push Lagos to go for, that's why I mentioned PDP. If ACN misbehave too much, we go send dem packing straight. But PDP should forget Lagos. My comment about PDP is not directly at you, it is for those PDP agents here that keep thinking they can sell PDP to Lagos. PDP na bad market, we no want. And there was no derogatory comment in my post. When did referring to someone as "Oga" turn to something disrespectful
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by adenigga(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't support APC or PDP. In short I hate APC more than PDP. But as for Lagos, it is ACN structure on ground, not APC, even though they are carrying APC name. And ACN is millions times better than PDP, which is what some people are trying to push Lagos to go for, that's why I mentioned PDP. If ACN misbehave too much, we go send dem packing straight. But PDP should forget Lagos. My comment about PDP is not directly at you, it is for those PDP agents here that keep thinking they can sell PDP to Lagos. PDP na bad market, we no want. And there was no derogatory comment in my post. When did referring to someone as "Oga" turn to something disrespectful

I appreciate your prompt response & explanation.

May......

1 Like

Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by KunleyY19(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:

Because 2020 has been a smooth year abi??
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by lonelydora: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2020
That's the issue with this APC people. They see everything as politics caused by PDP.
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by pinkgoodies(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Exactly.. let me also add that APC votes are fixed. You saying you Don't want PDP and APC. But another party is like splitting the vote that will go to PDP among the parties. And still APC will have the day.
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro, don't let me believe you're daft!! So the soldiers were the one that come there on her own, or it was Buratai that told them to go there abi?

The governor made a request to the soldiers to come. The curfew time was supposed to be 9pm, the governor said he communicated that to all the formations but probably those that came in Lekki didn't get the memo on time and proceeded there before time and took their own initiatives. A governor won't tell the soldiers to shoot at them; you'll only want to believe he did if you already hate him and choose not to be logical
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
I was responding to that guy base on what he said.

How is he a performing governor?

No, he isn't a performing governor. I'm sure you'll like that better right?
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
chloride6:

What did he invite the soldiers to do at the Toll gate?

To eat rice and drink beer? Why didnt he send the soldiers to Orile?

Where is the footage, it's been almost 2 weeks.

Anybody not emphatic enough to respect the sanctity of life will not give you roads and water...

Did you miss his statements when he said after the curfew was shifted he passed a communication to all formations about the new time but was shocked to learn the soldiers moved to Lekki before time.
That showed those ones acted on their own will or maybe they didn't get the memo about the change of time.
A governor won't direct curfew to be enforced before the actual time.
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by chloride6: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ajibel:

Did you miss his statements when he said after the curfew was shifted he passed a communication to all formations about the new time but was shocked to learn the soldiers moved to Lekki before time.
That showed those ones acted on their own will or maybe they didn't get the memo about the change of time.
A governor won't direct curfew to be enforced before the actual time.

Lmao...

Let's say the soldiers had gotten the memo and acted in line with the memo.

Would soldiers killing people at 10pm instead of 7pm be justified?

Or what are you saying?
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ajibel:

No, he isn't a performing governor. I'm sure you'll like that better right?
Yes!!
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ajibel:

The governor made a request to the soldiers to come. The curfew time was supposed to be 9pm, the governor said he communicated that to all the formations but probably those that came in Lekki didn't get the memo on time and proceeded there before time and took their own initiatives. A governor won't tell the soldiers to shoot at them; you'll only want to believe he did if you already hate him and choose not to be logical
So by 9pm, every soldier on the street can start killing people they see on the street right grin
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
So by 9pm, every soldier on the street can start killing people they see on the street right grin

You're just trying to twist words. Nothing justified killing of protesters
Re: Seye Oladejo: Sanwo-Olu Will Not Be Distracted By PDP by Ajibel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Yes!!

Then good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / 7 People Trapped As Building Collapses Inside Lagos Secretariat / History Of Nigerian Central Bank Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.