Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections (49564 Views)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / 8 Yorubas Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by mightyhazel: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

No.. It is being positive.. We are positive grin grin grin cheesy
Optimistic
oh ok nice . only for the hypocrisy tho
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Gaskia, you nailed it.
Nigeriabiafra80:
And there are no born to rule
No herdsmen
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by MisterGrace: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Niyeal:
Yoruba amaka,

Go guys, we will take over America one day

This kind of insensitive talk is why racism is on the increase.

Emotional intelligence should not be neglected.

Take over as in how?

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by tigoba: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

They will never allow it bro..
tell them ooooo.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Kenog4real(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

Why did you have to single Igbos out though lol...

The truth is that in Nigeria
Most are yet to evolve beyond that tribal identity nonsense

That's why
Over the coming decades
They will

It's a Nigerian thing and we must work together to break the nonsense. I remember the former governor of OYO STATE had some issues from the opposition party all because (they said) he is also a citizen of another country.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by DexterousOne(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Watch as these people will soon turn this great country into Nigeria.... hopefully the white population will be too much.... we must resist black immigration into the United States to the point where the blacks have a majority population here because they will turn this great country into Nigeria or Liberia or Uganda.....

Africans are welcome in America but they must not have a majority population because Africa is evidence they cannot rule themselves and will replicate same here if they become the majority.

God bless the United States of America and all race-realists.

Look at what someone who claims to have sense is saying undecided
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheSociopath(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Who stopped you from contesting. Is this your idea of taqiyya? Why are you lying?

I didn't want to reply you before but it's good to reply a foòl lest he thinks he's wise.

Check the image below and how your people dehumanised an Hausa man contesting in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by oxiide22(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
No name from the North

Its looking more like the North has nothing to do with the South

Apart from Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen,why else do we hear of the North?

Lets face it, we are really to different countries
w

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Biggers82(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
African Union;I hope you have sent election monitoring group for the US elections.
@AfricanUnion I just hope so.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Misterdhee1(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:
You see how people are here saying Yoruba amaka.

If Igbos dare contest elections in Lagos state now, they'll be told to go back to their states and Oba will threaten the whole tribe's existence.

Let's keep deceiving ourselves with one Nigeria.
Same way igbos would never allow a yoruba or hausa man contest for any political position in their states. At least, Yorubas still get house of reps and commissioner in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Chatbot1234: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Glad they left our backward country.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Kingrefreshed: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2020
AAJ50:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nine-nigerians-contesting-in-tuesdays-u-s-elections/

And those causing problems in Nigeria will NOT be in that list. Bandits!!
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by profolaafe(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can never vote for democratic party they will turn America into Nigeria. If these people was so good they still don't develop their country that going to develop another man's country. Bunch of illiterate
undecided undecided
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by jneutron4000: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2020
SKINDOGGY:
but yoruba dy complain about Igbos this life no balance
Yoruba Never colonize Igbo, so Igbos do not have any right to contest for any position in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by iReddington: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

I obviously have a one digit IQ.

Please stay away from my mentions.

This is exactly what we are talking about, he made his own observation but there's something inherently uncivil and loud about you lots, that makes you bark at everything. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by azzima(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can never vote for democratic party they will turn America into Nigeria. If these people was so good they still don't develop their country that going to develop another man's country. Bunch of illiterate
VOTING from your VILLAGE? HOW manage!!!! EVERYBODY forming American!
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by modsfucker: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
No name from the North

Its looking more like the North has nothing to do with the South

Apart from Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen,why else do we hear of the North?

Lets face it, we are really to different countries

I know some low life must drag the North into this as if it's some kind of competition. I want you to say the same thing on drugs related arrests in Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, India etc.

So if you don't know, Northerners are contented, and if they ever have any cause to travel to the West, they do it in a lawful way, and once their mission is over the return quietly.

I know of a people who move through the desert and hide themselves inside sacks just to reach the West, a disgrace no Northerner can endure.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by KingOdart(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

If Igbos dare contest elections in Lagos state now, they'll be told to go back to their states and Oba will threaten the whole tribe's existence.

Point to a non indigene that was elected in the East

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Sagay212: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
No herdsmen

Ojoro quota system nor dey USA. That's why they like one Nigeria where their fellow ab.oki is ruling. Let power move to the south then you will hear serious wailings from the ab.okis. that's when they'll start crying for restructuring.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by uthlaw: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

abeg keep quiet,a Yoruba or hausa man cannot buy land in ur region not to talk of contesting election!

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by SWORD419(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
No herdsmen
sign we are not born to rule freaks u bitter lots paint us to be
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by taiwog700: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Please let us be positive in all our dealing so that will get a positive result and this is the reason why we found ourselves in this mess
I can never vote for democratic party they will turn America into Nigeria. If these people was so good they still don't develop their country that going to develop another man's country. Bunch of illiterate[/color][/b][/quote]
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by azzima(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

Where did you live in the east?

Cos I know for a lot of wealthy Yoruba men in Enugu and Anambra who even married Igbo women and own houses and businesses in Enugu.

We all know the average Hausa man will never build a house outside their hometown.

So I ask again, where did you live in the east?
In my over 40 yrs, I have SINCERELY not met a Yoruba that lived in the east or spoke Igbo BUT I have seen MILLIONS of the reverse.......What are you Negroes RUNNING FROM? Is there SOMETHING that I don't KNOW? Abeg develop your place!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by lukency(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
micfoley:
wao. America is really a land of opprtunity
Increase the volume to the highest level.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by uthlaw: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2020
oxiide22:
hahaha e pain am wallahi, Nigeria is belong to North we will keep ruling you guys, illiterates dirty infidels go n kill yourself. we own Nigeria, how many are you in the south?? if not for our act of kindness and tolerance no Southerner will ever rule this country I repeat no Southerner will ever rule Nigeria.
we actually knows you own Nigeria,that why we want separation.but you can't stand alone because you are bunch of beggars,that is the reason you are scared of restructuring!
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by fk001(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
No herdsmen

I see only one Igbo man vying at the Local level.

Northerners don't travel we have all the opportunities here so what are we relocating for? Or maybe for time to time vacation. Is just like you leaving your throne and go about searching for other throne wh
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2020
This is sophisticated

Wish them success in their political journey
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by jimter44(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2020
If they were Nigeria, they can't even run for primaries in the two biggest parties. US is great, indeed.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by alfredilly: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

Will Yoruba be able to contest in Anambra? Why talking about Lagos alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by fk001(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
No herdsmen

I see only one Igbo man vying at the Local level.

Northerners don't travel we have all the opportunities here so what are we relocating for? Or maybe for time to time vacation. Is just like you leaving your throne and go about searching for another throne. We are the true Nigerians.

BTW those people are not by any chance related to you who knows maybe you are living in one red mud enclave typing this with outdated Android phone. Is not by celebrating other people glory what have you done to make yourself proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Teejay13(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeria should emulate American's way of doing things.

We have allowed sentiment and tribalism to decide our faith.

I bet you a nation of such kind, ain't going no where.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Ologogoro: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

In Lagos, Igbos hold elected offices as well as appointment offices, can you say that in other Nigeria States ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.