Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections (49556 Views)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / 8 Yorubas Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Is this guy not a Nigerian

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by fk001(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Kirchoffs:
I doubt that day will ever come unless there is a radical change .....The Fulani hegemony and the northern oligarchy will never allow...their born to rule mentality has stunted the growth of the country in leaps and bounds.

They were very scared when they saw southerners speak with once at the #ENDSARS campaign...They have their paid media thugs hired to spread hatred here on Nairaland and other social media sites by disguising as southerners here, all this are part of the divide and rule tactics they play.

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the BMC and northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks...

OBJ 8 years in power he is from South

GEJ 6 years in power he is also from south.

13 good year's out of the 20 years of democracy southerners piloted the affairs of the nation. Tell me where is the Fulani hegemony?

I don't know why you guys always feel insecure why? Yet you claim you are the most educated region? What's the essence of education if you can't control your emotions and claim power.

You lots need to stop the victim mentality.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by ggood: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=micfoley post=95582104]wao. America is really a land of opprtunity

and there is no Arewa on the list lol
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by ggood: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
micfoley:
wao. America is really a land of opprtunity

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by fk001(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Is there anywhere in the whole of SE where another tribe is allowed or has attempted to contest an election before?

At least in SW, Lagos for instance Igbo, Kogi, Hausa every other tribes are allowed and won elections before. In the North, there are Yoruba and Igbo commissioners.

Tell me of one place in SE where you have seen one. Don't give me the excuse of who stopped them, you hardly even sell them landed properties to build not to talk of contesting an election.

Grow up please & accommodate, stop playing the victim cards.... It hasn't done you any good.

What do you expect from them?

They discriminate amongst themselves talkless of another tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by mountmoriah(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Is there anywhere in the whole of SE where another tribe is allowed or has attempted to contest an election before?

At least in SW, Lagos for instance Igbo, Kogi, Hausa every other tribes are allowed and won elections before. In the North, there are Yoruba and Igbo commissioners.

Tell me of one place in SE where you have seen one. Don't give me the excuse of who stopped them, you hardly even sell them landed properties to build not to talk of contesting an election.

Grow up please & accommodate, stop playing the victim cards.... It hasn't done you any good.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2020
I wish this intellectuals will come down to Nigeria and chase away these clueless old men we have as leaders.

you see why the world respect American system? how why they are progressive?

They Don't Care WHERE you are from"
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Ikem11(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Egein:
These are Americans, not Nigerians.
They are of Nigerian origin, but not necessarily Nigerian.
Read you won't read. Didn't you see where it well stated when they moved to USA? They were all born and schooled in Nigeria
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
tehilah92:

Be calming down o, they don't have same mentality like the Nigerians down here o, America has moulded and shaped them positively

We Nigerians are the same all over the world go to American go to Europe the prisons are full of Nigerians that people can do nothing for the black community look at Nigeria as a good example. This is the Tactics of the white people they want to impose Nigerians on black so that they can milk black people. In Britain is one of the best examples Nigerians has the highest murder rate because they want to vote for one idiot Nigerians would be killing and stabbed themselves because of idiot in UK which can do nothing for them which will do nothing for them just look how Nigerians are killing one another in the rest of the world is this the type of people you want to vote for. The white man we put a Nigerian there because they are easy to milk. If Nigerians in the developed world was so good why don't they help build Nigeria. If Nigerians in America was so good why are they number 9 African in employment and in u.k. Nigerian is number 14 African in employment. 68% of Nigerians in America are unemployed today this was even before coronavirus November 2019. White people put Nigerians there because they are the easiest people to use and dump. Ask yourself this question with all the Nigerians in the world in high offices where is Nigeria and where is the Nigerian black person no where the Nigerians in this position I just used to milk the black people and develop the White. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world Nigeria is Nelly last in everything in the world the prisoners abroad are full of Nigerians Nigerians are committing crimes all over the world why these people are milking black and developing the white man's pocket
Sorry English is not my first language it is my 3rd
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by alfredilly: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
azzima:
In my over 40 yrs, I have SINCERELY not met a Yoruba that lived in the east or spoke Igbo BUT I have seen MILLIONS of the reverse.......What are you Negroes RUNNING FROM? Is there SOMETHING that I don't KNOW? Abeg develop your place!!!
I want to see more Northeners on these forum. They are less selfish about ethnic agenda. Igbo have dominated the forum with their tribal bigotry. They are desperate to dispence their ethnic agenda to sway opinion anyday. They unite behind each other's on twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms. It is this attitude they deployed to sway the #EndSARS protest to anti Tinubu leaving destruction and vandalization in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Nyanabo(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can never vote for democratic party they will turn America into Nigeria. If these people was so good they still don't develop their country that going to develop another man's country. Bunch of illiterate

Oin grin Weyrey de smell

Cry me a river ! you think America is your shithole ?

Speaking of achievement, even appearing on the ballot in a country like America is really an achievement for them but i can say same for you political tout. who the politicians use and dump every 4 years.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I can never vote for democratic party they will turn America into Nigeria. If these people was so good they still don't develop their country that going to develop another man's country. Bunch of illiterate
This bitter Kenyan, you will die of heartache if you aren't cautious.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by OMOJOHN001: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Thief's I can't wish you guys any Good luck.

If we say America is greater than Nigeria in all ways now ,some Mumu go talk say na inferiority complex they worry us. now you want to contest in Us. ole mad people everywhere.

They want to spoil America, They want to take their Backstabbing behavior to USA. TUEEEH.

They should Jail all of them after the Election.
Or send them back to their various Villages in Nigeria,
You can't leave your own land and be trying to rule other people land, Because your forefather's were taken their to SLAVE,
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by georgeakins: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Niyeal:
Yoruba amaka,

Go guys, we will take over America one day

Take over someone's land? Will you be this happy if someone from Ghana comes to Nigeria to contest?

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by oxiide22(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2020
uthlaw:
we actually knows you own Nigeria,that why we want separation.but you can't stand alone because you are bunch of beggars,that is the reason you are scared of restructuring!
grin
uthlaw:
we actually knows you own Nigeria,that why we want separation.but you can't stand alone because you are bunch of beggars,that is the reason you are scared of restructuring!
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Theboss100(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Niyeal:
Yoruba amaka,

Go guys, we will take over America one day

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by realstars: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Goodluck to them
Yes Goodluck Jonathan Will Be There For Them. He Is The Suppervicer Over There.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by dvkot(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Kwara1stson:
I truly wish a Yoruba man can be the governor of Anambra and imo state, Hausa man can be the gov of ebonyi and a kanuri and Nupe man gov of enugu and Abia
yes that's what i really want unity in diversity
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by dvkot(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

What of Hausa man as Governor of Anambra?
yes also and Igbo man as president
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Gracchus: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

We all know how voters in Igbo dominated areas in Lagos were harrassed and beaten up for daring to exercise their franchise.

Who says other tribes can't contest in the east?

Have we seen any such incidents like the one I referred to above in the east?

Abeg carry yourself out of my mention, you that probably haven't ever left Lagos and Ibadan you're here telling me about how the Easterners are.
Bloody hypocrite, that's what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Oracleforce: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
And there are no born to rule
No herdsmen

All herdmen dynasty start and end in Nigeria territory and under the federal government discriminatory appointment.....
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by oxiide22(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
ggood:

Boy we don't chest beat, Northerners (Hausa/fulani?) are the most brilliants minds in Nigeria, we don't come out to shout like ur brothers do on social media. that's y you see we keep ruling you guys because we're highly educated and successful
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2020
azzima:
In my over 40 yrs, I have SINCERELY not met a Yoruba that lived in the east or spoke Igbo BUT I have seen MILLIONS of the reverse.......What are you Negroes RUNNING FROM? Is there SOMETHING that I don't KNOW? Abeg develop your place!!!

Where in Nigeria have you lived asides SW?

I had a friend while growing up in the easr, Abraham.

He was Yoruba and spoke fluent Igbo.

We were very good friends.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2020
uthlaw:
abeg keep quiet,a Yoruba or hausa man cannot buy land in ur region not to talk of contesting election!

You are just ignorant.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Niyeal:
Nigeria is fine but I'm going to America soon
WEREY so naija dey una hand like this? smh
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Niyeal:
Nigeria is fine but I'm going to America soon

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Tulsaguy:

I am proudly Warri boy and I served in Enugu, so I know what am talking about. It's you guys that should grow up, stop playing victim card & chest beating.

You served in Enugu means you know about Igbos?

Na real waa.

Live in the east for at least five years and come back to this conversation.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

Na your own illiteracy worst pass. Wetin you sabi? See your senseless comment. Anyway who cares about your vote if at all you get green card talkless of being a citizen.
Na bitter Kenyan guy
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Tulsaguy:

You just like the other people quoting me are just ignorant and lazy, and expect me to do research for you.

Go and do some research on what you talked about and come back.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Realhommie(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
isnt this chestbeating..that u guys love to accuse others of?
The Yo.ru.ba's don't really do it, check the whole of the front page only that guy said anything close to bragging and I'm not sure he meant it coz it wasn't serious.

But you see the Ig.bo's? The whole front page to second page would be full with comments about how they're the most intelligent tribe in the whole black race, how they're always the best wherever they go, etc etc.. They don't just say it, they rub it on the faces of others by taunting them like anyone is in competition Whereas there are tons of Nigerians from other tribes doing well in the diaspora yet these people don't make noise. They don't even open threads to celebrate their feats let alone clamour for FP like the Ig.bo's do.

See an Ig.bo guy trying to downplay this on Fp by saying the westerners won't allow others contest elections in their backyard and also referring to the Oba's statement when infact the Oba was generally condemned for his reckless and insensitive statement, and there are Ig.bo's holding both elective and appointed positions both in the SW and Core North which can't be compared to what is obtainable in the SE.

P.S - I'm not Yo.ru.ba, I'm from the SS. But from very close observations both here on NL and on ground, the average South East.erner is very tribalistic. Even amognst themselves there's no love. And they love to always play the victim/tribal card.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Ologogoro:

In Lagos, Igbos hold elected offices as well as appointment offices, can you say that in other Nigeria States ?

Yes this exists in other states too.

You should do a little more research on it.
Re: Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections by Chiedu4Trump: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2020
modsfucker:

I know some low life must drag the North into this as if it's some kind of competition. I want you to say the same thing on drugs related arrests in Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, India etc.

So if you don't know, Northerners are contented, and if they ever have any cause to travel to the West, they do it in a lawful way, and once their mission is over the return quietly.

I know of a people who move through the desert and hide themselves inside sacks just to reach the West, a disgrace no Northerner can endure.

When the North is the center of terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.