Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. (772 Views)

Photos:girls Deceiving Guys Right From The Days Of Adam And Eve / Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by schoolfield(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
Imagine a World free frm de yoke of clothing,A world free frm inhibitions nd customs that hinder self xpression nd exploration,A world where Adams remain Adam nd Eves Eve, a world where pple go abt their normal biz wearing nothin but their skin.Then Hugs wld be more fun,Standing in a queue less frustrating,Shoppin less xpensive nd more liberty in nightclubs. Be an agent of change 2day,doesn't matter where u're now "pull off" those clothes, "Shout" for freedom nd others will follow suit. Goodluck!!
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by johnnygan(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
Okay Goodluck starting with you first! Mad man
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by paulkalu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
That could b freedom from normal human sence(kolo)
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
schoolfield:

Imagine a World free frm de yoke of clothing,A world free frm inhibitions nd customs that hinder self xpression nd exploration,A world where Adams remain Adam nd Eves Eve, a world where pple go abt their normal biz wearing nothin but their skin.Then Hugs wld be more fun,Standing in a queue less frustrating,Shoppin less xpensive nd more liberty in nightclubs. Be an agent of change 2day,doesn't matter where u're now "pull off" those clothes, "Shout" for freedom nd others will follow suit. Goodluck!!

unforunately you are only thinking of the sex side have you thought of the weather its spring but today scotland did snow the snow would freeze those balls of yours
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by schoolfield(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

Okay Goodluck starting with you first! Mad man
lol, someday u'll undastand my point young man,
paul kalu:

That could b freedom from normal human sence(kolo)
we call it goin back to the basics, revisiting the cradle nd claiming back wat we've lost.
ZIM DRILL:

unforunately you are only thinking of the sex side have you thought of the weather its spring but today scotland did snow the snow would freeze those balls of yours
Body contact nd heat wld take care of that problem.
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
schoolfield:

lol, someday u'll undastand my point young man, we call it goin back to the basics, revisiting the cradle nd claiming back wat we've lost. Body contact nd heat wld take care of that problem.

am sure you havent been to cold places i.e europe or north america
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by johnnygan(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
@zim eff it man! He's just one of those black cons with a black brain! I'm sure that Adam and Eve found Eden so perfect that they wouldn't fink bout relocating to Antarctica or Austrailia rather somewhere in the Artic
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
schoolfield:

[size=19pt]a world where pple go abt their normal biz wearing nothin but their skin.[/size]
God forbid bad things!(100000000000000000000000 times)

If you don't know today let me tell you grin

I thank God clothes exist. Who want to see everybody unclothedness? God Forbid bad things again.

Infact this thread remind me of my math teacher back in High school.

He was so hairy, extra fat and buff up. I used to sit in class thinking to myself

"Thank God for clothes" I mean who wanted to see that man unclothed? I'd die right on the spot. His mere hands used to scared me.
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Orton10(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hmm,
Rokiatu!
Rokiatu!!
Ok o!

Poster, that will be supercool in'nit?
Imagine all NLers, 'f' and 'm' alike all naked on some beach. . . .damn!!
Oh well!!
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by schoolfield(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

God forbid bad things!(100000000000000000000000 times)

If you don't know today let me tell you grin

I thank God clothes exist. Who want to see everybody unclothedness? God Forbid bad things again.

Infact this thread remind me of my math teacher back in High school.

He was so hairy, extra fat and buff up. I used to sit in class thinking to myself

"Thank God for clothes" I mean who wanted to see that man unclothed? I'd die right on the spot. His mere hands used to scared me.
grin  
  LOL, are u sayin that women dn't fancy Hairy men??- interesting,
Orton1_0:

Hmm,
Rokiatu!
Rokiatu!!
Ok o!

Poster, that will be supercool in'nit?
Imagine all NLers, 'f' and 'm' alike all unclothed on some beach. . . .damn!!
Oh well!!
Eyeballs wld fallout, dead anacondas wld rise nd the birds wld scream !
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
schoolfield:

grin
LOL, are u sayin that women dn't fancy Hairy men??- interesting,
Now theres a difference between a gorilla looking man, and a man who has a bit of hair like hugh jackman for example.
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by koolchicco: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Now theres a difference between a gorilla looking man, and a man who has a bit of hair like hugh jackman for example.
You and these your 'never-die fantasies' sef. grin
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
koolchicco:

You and these your 'never-die fantasies' sef. grin
I was just giving an example. I would have said Hrithik but he's hairless grin
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by koolchicco: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
rokiatu:

I was just giving an example. I would have said Hrithik but he's hairless grin
I soooo hate that guy eh! grin undecided
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
tongue angry tongue
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by johnnygan(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol! Just imagine your psychological degrade
Re: Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
schoolfield:

Nigerian hippie undecided

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Being A Woman? / What If? / Is Multi Dating A Good Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.