Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) (482 Views)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO / South-West Ministers Demand Probe Of Military Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by tunjion: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2020
https://www.ghgossip.com/oyigbo-state-oppressed-by-the-military-over-the-search-of-ipob-video/

Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search of IPOB (Video)
BY KOVEY MAWULI NOVEMBER 1, 2020 2 MINS READ

The people of Oyigbo in the River State are under a state of emergency with the military oppressing them in the search of IPOB.

Currrently, the Governor of River state Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has ordered a 24hrs curfew in the state as IPOB members in the Oyigbo LGA allegedly burnt vehicles of the armed forces, killed Soldiers and Police.

This is because there’s been uncountable brutality by these forces, making people are to flee and leaving many to suffer.

According to eyewitness, there is oppression in the place currently

There is a state of emergency in Oyigbo. Stray bullets everywhere. No food, no light, no water no movement, no medical care. Everybody is indoor for 24hrs over two weeks now. Military entering people’s houses to kill and brutalizing the people of Oyigbo.

A seige is going on .. people are being harassed.. tortured and killed for being outside and hunger is killing them inside. I know this because my parents lives there.. I can’t even imagine what they are going through..

Alot oooo No one can take videos or pictures, because everywhere is dry, and soldiers are camping almost everywhere with armored tanks. So Dem no born you well to video or snap

24hrs curfew, no electricity, no water, no access to market. Daily military opposition enforced by Rivers state government.

The people of Oyigbo in the River State are under a state of emergency with the military oppressing them in the search of IPOB.

Currrently, the Governor of River state Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has ordered a 24hrs curfew in the state as IPOB members in the Oyigbo LGA allegedly burnt vehicles of the armed forces, killed Soldiers and Police.

This is because there’s been uncountable brutality by these forces, making people are to flee and leaving many to suffer.

According to eyewitness, there is oppression in the place currently

There is a state of emergency in Oyigbo. Stray bullets everywhere. No food, no light, no water no movement, no medical care. Everybody is indoor for 24hrs over two weeks now. Military entering people’s houses to kill and brutalizing the people of Oyigbo.

A seige is going on .. people are being harassed.. tortured and killed for being outside and hunger is killing them inside. I know this because my parents lives there.. I can’t even imagine what they are going through..

Alot oooo No one can take videos or pictures, because everywhere is dry, and soldiers are camping almost everywhere with armored tanks. So Dem no born you well to video or snap

24hrs curfew, no electricity, no water, no access to market. Daily military opposition enforced by Rivers state government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Z5QaS1fbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDkI6-0Ff3E

Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by tunjion: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2020
They have murdered alot of Obiigbo indigene, calling them IPOB terrorist, over #ENDSARS Protest
Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Na waoo...!! Which kian Wike-DNESS be dis..Abasi-Mbong?

Wike that I thought was a Hero before o
Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by tunjion: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Na waoo...!! Which kian Wike-DNESS be dis..Abasi-Mbong?

Wike that I thought was a Hero before o

3weeks 24 hours curfew

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by vanunu: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2020
The army is using this punitive measure to put fear on Ipob members. But will it work? I don't think so, because those assumed Ipob members that caused the carnage, are agile young men, and must have escaped to neighbouring communities, waiting for when things will calm down.
Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by nerd004: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2020
See what the bastard & coward Nnamdi Kanu has caused for his people..see what some senseless yut ,who don't think before acting violently has caused...

May God comfort & console the bereaved ....

Nigeria Army should please stop now

The Ibos should come together and denounce and disassociate itself from IPOB ,,,other communities should willingly expose those IPOB members

There's a yoruba adage that says '' Bi Elese ba n jiya , olododo a je nibe'' Meaning '' When a sinner is being purnish , The righteous will be a partaker of it,
Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by tunjion: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Obiigbo have been on lock down 24hours for 3 weeks.
Re: Oyigbo State Oppressed By The Military Over The Search Of IPOB (video) by tunjion: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Look at wat is happening in Obigbo.

cc: mynd44
seun,
lalasticlala
dominique
Oam4j

(1) (Reply)

Let's create your website for you / Throwback Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Fuel Price / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.