Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone (238 Views)

How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Products Online / Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone by Ffbt(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2020
A sales page gives you the opportunity to sell your products and services online. You can easily direct people to your page for them to see your products and services. The essence of having a sales page is to make sales. It helps in building credibility. Instead of just blasting people with your products or payment details, your sales page can answer all their questions and objections. This will increase your conversion rate.

#Tips

1) Tweak other people's attractive sales pages. Unless you are a website developer who will like to design from scratch, you need to model other people's sales pages. There are lots of sales pages on the internet.
Pay attention to people who are making sales and try to see their designs. This will give you an idea of what to create. It's now easier creating sales pages with drag and drop tools. You can easily create sales pages in less than 15 minutes. It's all about creativity and practice.
Anytime anybody post a sales page link that directs you to their products and services online, all you need to do is to click the link and pay attention to what the person used ,practice with it and come up with something creative. This will help you become better.

2) People are not interested in you, they are more interested in how your offer can help them solve their deep problems. People are busy, you need to do everything possible to make them go through your sales pages from the beginning to the end. You need to grab people's attention from the top of the page. It could be with attractive headlines/sub-headlines or images. You must be ready to give people value. People will only give you their hard earned money if you can help them solve their urgent problems.
Do everything possible to show people benefits of the irresistible offer/solutions/products/services you can also tell a brief story(You can actually do all this in your sales copy)

I told you earlier that people are damn busy, your sales copy must not be too long or short . You can entertain people too through your style of writing or videos but don't overdo it, unless you are a comedian.
You need to use only what is relevant and remove anything that is not important.
In addition you need to make people agree with you and you must answer every questions in the mind of the total strangers when they are going through your sales page. Nobody wants to be scammed. People want to do business with someone who has a solution to their problem.
I hope you get the trick?

3) People want to see results. If possible, you can demonstrate your offer so that people will pay attention to your offer. This is why people use testimonials, videos, proof, relatable images, podcasts etc on their sales pages. Think about what you can put in your sales copy that will make people believe you.

4) Call-To-Action. The essence of a sales page is to make sales. People must make a decision. It could be a buying decision or they may want to make enquiries or join your email list for follow up. This is why you need to make your offer irresistible. Include elements like curiosity and scarcity in your copy. The last thing is to making the call to action simple. Don't make the buyers journey difficult. Instead giving them 7 options/steps before payment/call-to-action, you can reduce it to 4 or less steps.

Instead of asking for too many information from the buyers, you can reduce it to the most important.
When some people pay for what you are selling, they are expecting to get what they paid for almost immediately. If possible you can automate the whole process. I mean if you are selling digital products or services, you can give people access to the digital product immediately after payment. If you are selling physical product, you need to let them know how long it will take to get delivered to them. It's a win-win situation.

There are so many softwares to create sales pages online. You can do this on your laptop or smartphone. Some are free while others are paid.

I'm presently teaching online entrepreneurs & business owners how to create one page websites to sell their products and services online using their smartphone through my workbook.
I mean all you need is your smartphone.
Interested?
Workbook cost : #1000(Weekend Promo ends today-4/11/2020 by 7:00 PM.

Chat 08135666117 via whatsapp for payment details and you will receive it immediately after payment.

I believe in your success.
Re: How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone by Ffbt(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Offer ends today ...
Don't miss this offer.
Re: How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone by Ffbt(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
You can still send me a message on whatsapp for more details. ....
Re: How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone by Ffbt(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Are you still interested.....?

You can still send me a message on whatsapp- 08135666117 for more details...
Re: How To Create One Page Websites For Your Business Using Your Smartphone by Ffbt(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2023
Do you want to learn how to create one page websites to sell your products and services online using your smartphone....?

You don't even need a laptop, all you need is your smartphone.

You'll be able to create a sales page to sell your products & services online ..
All you need is a smartphone...
You don't even need to have a laptop.
No software required and it is easy to understand....
You can easily connect your bank account to receive payment for your products and services even if you are not online....

I'll show you the tool to use in the E-book plus video guide...

I'm presently giving out the E-book at a Promo Price of #1000 (One thousand naira) instead of the normal #2500 price.

Interested in the #1000 Promo ...?

It's all about creativity and constant practice...
The E-book guide is less than 32 pages and straight to the point...
You will also get a Step-By-Step video guide.

Send me a message now via whatsapp - 08135666117 or click the link below to also send me a message via whatsapp...

(1) (Reply)

7 Hot Skills That Generate Income / How To Deal With The Impact Of Peak Seasons In Shipping To Nigeria / We Need A Digital Marketer At ADETECH MULTILINK ENTERPRISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.