Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? (598 Views)

Help Me Calculate The Value Of My Shares With Fidelity Bank Please! / Help: How Do I Claim My Shares Back. / Stock Exchange Experts, How Much Is My Shares Worth Now? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by desiredhome: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Please I have a particular bank shares certificate that I want to sell but it's difficult since over 2 years today....

I have a broker but is not been easy since 2 years now

Please any advice from someone will help me....
Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Browse Brokers online, seek advice from them because they are professionals...

1 Like

Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by desiredhome: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
luvlyADESUWA:
Browse Brokers online, seek advice from them because they are professionals...
I appreciate, thanks
Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by Veesound95: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hello desiredhome.... Hope you have joined chymall e-commerce

1 Like

Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by desiredhome: 2:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Veesound95:
Hello desiredhome.... Hope you have joined chymall e-commerce
Good day, I had about chymall and I need know more about it, that's the reason I checked on you, I read about the different packages, do they have an office in Nigeria? I am in rivers state

1 Like

Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by Veesound95: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yes sir desiredhome... Chymall has a service center in lagos State Egbeda precisely you can confirm that from google sir..... Honestly chymall is the best e-commerce company in Africa.... They pay every 10 days ... Please register if you have not.... To join the league of quiet millionaire in nigeria.... Chat me lets talk if you want to register

1 Like

Re: HOW CAN I SELL MY SHARES STILL IN CERTIFICATE? by desiredhome: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Veesound95:
Yes sir desiredhome... Chymall has a service center in lagos State Egbeda precisely you can confirm that from google sir..... Honestly chymall is the best e-commerce company in Africa.... They pay every 10 days ... Please register if you have not.... To join the league of quiet millionaire in nigeria.... Chat me lets talk if you want to register
Thanks, I will chat you when I am ready, still gathering the cash

(1) (Reply)

'Davido Go Reach Everybody'— Lady Tells Women To Be Patient(VIDEO) / 100 Years On – See Why Mercedes-Maybach Is The Pinnacle Of Luxury / How To Invest In Agric-tech Platforms, How To Know The Fake And The Real Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.