Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) (42900 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
azmanaty2:

U hurt her thru nairaland? grin
You won't understand
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You won't understand

Oga forget that clown. We all have stories to tell about her.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congratulations to her. Business owners can now get get 3-months FREE banking when they open an FCMB Business Account Online. Use the link below to start.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Hello chi, apologize for the other day. I'm very very sorry cry
I forgave you that same day.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Chii59:

I forgave you that same day.
Thank you
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2020
originalprof:
interior designer indeed ooo, she also said thank u for taking care of my kids, madam were did u go. ... she also forget to add Her HUSBAND with the kids
. She is divorced. And she must be with her new lover MCOluomo
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2020
imohimoh12:
Lol keep deceiving people that you are an interior decorator when you know the source of these funds... waiting for the day someone will expose the big god.

You will now give the impression to all these hardworking ladies who hustle hard to make money that it is possible to buy benz for your worker within 3 years of starting a business... na so .... All these kind of posts will make the REAL hardworking guys/ladies think they are not doing enough or even lazy.

. Her Big god is McOluomo
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2020
imohimoh12:
Lol keep deceiving people that you are an interior decorator when you know the source of these funds... waiting for the day someone will expose the big god.

You will now give the impression to all these hardworking ladies who hustle hard to make money that it is possible to buy benz for your worker within 3 years of starting a business... na so .... All these kind of posts will make the REAL hardworking guys/ladies think they are not doing enough or even lazy.

Na one politician she dey epp launder money.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
hakeem4
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kennyking1234:
hakeem4

yes?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
hakeem4:

yes?
You liked my post.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Chike222(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
She has already bought Mc Oluomo with this her money and now she is out to show us that what a man can do.....a woman can do it more better....make God help me to go jam madam wey go dey give me am in cash and kind....that kind work nai i dey find jor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Adekunle Gold Advertises Concert With A Condom, See Celebrities, Fans Reactions / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.