Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (22022 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
pcguru1:

Financial security for some and for most, it's because they know time is coming, so whoever is interested they go, reasons why you see couples having marital issues because they are mostly likely not somehow they wanted to end up with, maybe the person was responsible until their feelings get complicated, and you know how women can be with their feelings ?

Yeah, you are right
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
binary007:
That was how I was in the Bar this weekend watching Arsenal vs Manchester United... The lady serving drinks was just nagging endlessly how her husband wouldn't give her money for her father's burial that man is wicked and his children which also happen to be her children would do the same thing to him.... Plenty swear, trust me! One would have been moved to open a GoFundMe account for her but I wasn't buying any of it at all... If fact I was getting pissed off.

God vindicated me when one of her fellow co-worker told her that is it no just last month that he gave you money for rent? She replied by saying that was before her father died.
Madam , was he the one that killed your father?
Sebi its your father that died!
She earns 15k monthly and she is talking of killing a cow for the party.
I just left the bar for another bar before I start fighting another man's battle.

Your last sentence knocked me into giggles.

When it comes to women, its always good to be logical and listen to both sides of the story.

7 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't believe these women are naturally toxic as you claim, rather something or someone triggered such toxicity in them. It could be a bad upbringing, especially where a dad maltreats mum, or it could actually be their ex husband's who made them toxic. You mentioned that INFIDELITY AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE account for like 80percent of marital break-ups...... a WHOPPING 80percent shocked ? I totally agree with that. Now my question is, if 80 percent of marital break-ups are due to infidelity and domestic violence, taking a look at your immediate environment, have you not seen that husband's are not faithful and most of them beat their wifes? If you are sincere, you will agree with me that a good number of men are the ones who commit infidelity in marriage, same men beat their wife, so men are responsible for such marital break-ups, don't shift blames.

Men are truly the perpetrators and women the victims. Most of the married toxic women became toxic due to sad marital experiences, same with the single mothers, it may not be all, but most of such toxicity were caused by bad experiences. The problem is that these women refuse to drop all their bitter experiences when they enter new relationships, but would there really be a need for them to drop their bitterness, especially since there is every possibility that the next man would come with same baggage? Toxicity is not an innate attribute, it is learned. As for the Bible passage you mentioned, not all marriages are worth building, especially where a man isn't interested in making it work. In the process of staying to make it work, she may lost her life, health, etc. Stop shifting blames. Thread should also be in family section shocked
skales67:
It is not uncommon anymore seeing marriages and relationships falling apart out of so many reasons bordering from [b][/b]infidelity, domestic violence and other reasons.

Other reasons may stem from incompatibility, financial hardship, sexual weakness etc but about 80% of these breakups are from the first two reasons i stated earlier.

[I am not a religious person but the BIBLE which Christians read says in Proverbs 14 that [i]"A wise woman buildeth her home but the foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands"

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by ABCthingx: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
luminouz:
YOU CANNOT SAVE A DAMAGED/TOXIC WOMAN, NOT NOW,NOT EVER. JUST LET HER BE, OR BE DRAGGED DOWN TO DARKNESS WITH HER[/b]

I've heard this somewhere before..The guy was advising men to avoid, flee and abscond from toxic women. In his words THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE!

So I'm team #noWhiteKnighting except you're an evangelist sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by plessis: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, they are not confused. That is what they want you to think. They know what they are doing, AT THAT TIME. This is because they are ruled by emotions, not logic. When a particular emotion dries up, their behavior switches based on the next emotion they experience. Their emotion is also tied to their mood. Infact, they are the same thing.

I always laugh when men say women are confused. Imagine me telling who constantly exploits me that he is confused.

If women are confused or fools, why do we have an ideology(red pill) exposing the vices and tactics of women, with millions of men supplementing and strengthening the ideology with their experiences?

Why are men complaining of the same brutal exploitation?

I think what women want is that they want everything at the same time. They want the Hollywood star, the musician, the fat ugly CEO, they want to look like Beyonce, they want unwavering attention from men while married, they want yam-sized cocks, they want to be able to sleep around like men etc. Unlike men who have simple wants/needs, Women want everything at the same time and they go after what they want rashly, ruthlessly and carefreely, without thinking of consequences.

Example, women want to sleep around like men, but they don't consider that men cannot be impregnated nor have wombs that can be damaged. Men are conscious and careful enough that they even ask their fellow men for condoms to protect themselves. how many women have bought female condoms in their lives to protect themselves?
How about the way an average woman walks away the moment her man becomes broke? They don't care. They just want to get whatever they want or act without thinking of consequences.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by ABCthingx: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
You have successfully managed to put women on the pedestal to be bashed again. Suddenly even men who don't know anything about single mothers or married women are concurring and commenting one-sided fallacies just to appear 'manly'.

Well done. You'll receive the reward you deserve.

Cc: skales67
sorry o! e ma binu.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Lamanii22(f): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Skales!!!! Where have you been??

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by BAZ001: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
plessis:

I always laugh when men say women are confused. Imagine me telling who constantly exploits me that he is confused.

If women are confused or fools, why do we have an ideology(red pill) exposing the vices and tactics of women, with millions of men supplementing and strengthening the ideology with their experiences?

Why are men complaining of the same brutal exploitation?

I think what women want is that they want everything at the same time. They want the Hollywood star, the musician, the fat ugly CEO, they want to look like Beyonce, they want unwavering attention from men while married, they want yam-sized cocks, they want to be able to sleep around like men etc. Unlike men who have simple wants/needs, Women want everything at the same time and they go after what they want rashly, ruthlessly and carefreely, without thinking of consequences.

Example, women want to sleep around like men, but they don't consider that men cannot be impregnated nor have wombs that can be damaged. Men are conscious and careful enough that they even ask their fellow men for condoms to protect themselves. how many women have bought female condoms in their lives to protect themselves?
How about the way an average woman walks away the moment her man becomes broke? They don't care. They just want to get whatever they want or act without thinking of consequences.

Are you are a psychologist or therapist, how do you know so much about African women.
A Nigerian woman will never agree that she wants to get married and still be playing like a single lady, never ever. They want a good Christian husband but a bad party, drunk as boyfriend. Some of them are not happy in marriage cause they suddenly realize it’s d bad boy they wanted and don’t have freedom to play around anymore not cause husband is bad
They will keep denying it.

18 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by adebayoggt(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
So on point.!
Now following.
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by IgiveFreebies: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I don't believe these women are naturally toxic as you claim, rather something or someone triggered such toxicity in them. It could be a bad upbringing, especially where a dad maltreats mum, or it could actually be their ex husband's who made them toxic. You mentioned that INFIDELITY AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE account for like 80percent of marital break-ups...... a WHOPPING 80percent shocked ? I totally agree with that. Now my question is, if 80 percent of marital break-ups are due to infidelity and domestic violence, taking a look at your immediate environment, have you not seen that husband's are not faithful and most of them beat their wifes? If you are sincere, you will agree with me that a good number of men are the ones who commit infidelity in marriage, same men beat their wife, so men are responsible for such marital break-ups, don't shift blames.

Men are truly the perpetrators and women the victims. Most of the married toxic women became toxic due to sad marital experiences, same with the single mothers, it may not be all, but most of such toxicity were caused by bad experiences. The problem is that these women refuse to drop all their bitter experiences when they enter new relationships, but would there really be a need for them to drop their bitterness, especially since there is every possibility that the next man would come with same baggage? Toxicity is not an innate attribute, it is learned. As for the Bible passage you mentioned, not all marriages are worth building, especially where a man isn't interested in making it work. In the process of staying to make it work, she may lost her life, health, etc. Stop shifting blames. Thread should also be in family section shocked

One of them, she had shifted all the blame to the men again.

24 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by chingle5(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
This post is too long .... I wonder how people hv the time to read through long post And still comment undecided undecided
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Priam: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lamanii22:
Skales!!!! Where have you been??

Curious much?

Calm down, that's how he takes his threads - slow and steady. I know he's by the sidelines watching and weighing in people's comments and experiences.

Don't expect him to be updating on a daily basis; I won't be surprised if this thread drags on for a year and counting with skales67 dropping updates like once a month grin. I know this from his previous thread.

So relax and take your time, maybe ask him to mention you when he updates.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by muller101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
that is how married women will be giving me appointments in a hotel, some were single when I was chasing after them, immediately they got married, they started chasing after me, fear women, luckily enough I have a pretty wife who is loyal and satisfy my needs now.
Hope she is not chasing after other men too. you never can tell

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by younglleo: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin dis tori go plenty!
Op be good to pass me one, atleast lemme witness wat u witness!
My man my man
Take five joor and continue

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Openbusiness: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
You can't fix a toxic woman, you can't fix a slutty woman, and you can't fix a rude woman. You will only die trying. Just chop and move on!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Administration1: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Inasmuch as I would like to buttress your point, but it's necessary I share my story.
I just moved into this area due to work(transfered to cover a colleague who was killed in the line of duty), I started searching for a place to always drink my beer, I stated from a roadside kiosk that serves chilled Heineken to the most happening club in the area.
I noticed a young lady who according to my fellow beer drinkers is a very devout Christian, she comes to buy fufu late at night and something else which I never knew as the kiosk owner already wraps it for her even before she arrives.

We crossed paths , linked up and I happen to visit her, and in the course of discussion I found out that she is a single mum. We finally had sex, by before that she told me the story of her life, how the person who got her pregnant abandoned her bla bla bla. She ran away from him because he was always drinking before coming home.

I decided to keep her as a "sure" sex object, as we never got to date officially, when I am drinking beer at my normal spot, she comes buys her "black nylon bag" thing and goes home, when I go home, with my alcoholic breath, I still make love to her.

One day, I asked her, why she didn't reject nor push me away when I come stoned drunk with alcohol and we still make love, her response was that, it's my life, yet she like the smell, stupid me, I believed.

... I'll update later as I am in a terrific traffic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by franklingud(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Oga discovery! Clap for yourself!

You go soon discover God's wrath and punishment, then you go come nairaland tell us another long epsitle of it all!

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by JudasNaCarrot: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
skales67:
odi1278, LawyerLomo, drake99, emmanuelpopson, gafman222, luminouz, sweettinz20

New thread connected to former. The main thread will still get updates.

I am penning this one down here like some sort of "reportage" on my "FIELD WORK" grin
WO!!!
This is the real expo. Can't wait to read the remaining.

Please skales67 don't forget to mention me in your update for a follow up.
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Zither(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
You have successfully managed to put women on the pedestal to be bashed again. Suddenly even men who don't know anything about single mothers or married women and the effects bad marriages and relationships have on their psyche are concurring and commenting one-sided fallacies just to appear 'manly'.

Well done. You'll receive the reward you deserve.

Cc: skales67

actually, guy has a point...that is, barring the bashing of women

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Administration1:
Inasmuch as I would like to buttress your point, but it's necessary I share my story.
I just moved into this area due to work(transfered to cover a colleague who was killed in the line of duty), I started searching for a place to always drink my beer, I stated from a roadside kiosk that serves chilled Heineken to the most happening club in the area.
I noticed a young lady who according to my fellow beer drinkers is a very devout Christian, she comes to buy fufu late at night and something else which I never knew as the kiosk owner already wraps it for her even before she arrives.

We crossed paths , linked up and I happen to visit her, and in the course of discussion I found out that she is a single mum. We finally had sex, by before that she told me the story of her life, how the person who got her pregnant abandoned her bla bla bla. She ran away from him because he was always drinking before coming home.

I decided to keep her as a "sure" sex object, as we never got to date officially, when I am drinking beer at my normal spot, she comes buys her "black nylon bag" thing and goes home, when I go home, with my alcoholic breath, I still make love to her.

One day, I asked her, why she didn't reject nor push me away when I come stoned drunk with alcohol and we still make love, her response was that, it's my life, yet she like the smell, stupid me, I believed.

... I'll update later as I am in a terrific traffic

Are you driving?

If not, traffic gives you enough time to update us na... I'm here for stories mehnnnn!!! cool
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Reading this will just give me headaches so I rather Skip it......
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Tango123: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

By ur logic, men made womwn bad.

So who made men bad?

Or were they born bad

If they were born bad, so women are only born good?

I hope u see the illogicality of ur point

Evil has no gender. It is in both men and women

22 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Mide3367: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Space booked grin
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by SavageResponse(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2020
chingle5:
This post is too long .... I wonder how people hv the time to read through long post And still comment undecided undecided

Lazy Nigerian youth spotted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by wisewordd: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2020
I just hate the fact that no single girl/woman either divorced, sperated or single mother will ever accept that they were at fault for the break-up. They always bring in the emotional gimmick and fake cry for you to believe. Trust me, men are more sympathetic and more emotional than women that's why we tend to accept their obvious emotional blackmail and manipulation not that we don't know, although, some men don't actually know because they're probably sex starved or are shy to approach a lady. That's why they end up with single mothers in the first instance.

As a man, I have told ladies about the relationship I cheated and crashed but a lady won't.

And one dangerous thing about women is that they're very deadly and can carry heavy secrets to the grave.

Don't forget to carry out DNA test on all your kids before you commit suicide later. He looks like me and my grandmother, na scam oh. Be wise. Nice topic bro.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by chingle5(m): 2:38am On Nov 03, 2020
SavageResponse:

Lazy Nigerian youth spotted cheesy

If u like say lazy Nigerian youth 1 million times.... I kuku no that you are referring to the both of us..... Coz u sef did not read anytin grin grin so stop deceiving ursef
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Mrscarter(f): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2020
skales67:
It is not uncommon anymore seeing marriages and relationships falling apart out of so many reasons bordering from infidelity, domestic violence and other reasons.

Other reasons may stem from incompatibility, financial hardship, sexual weakness etc but about 80% of these breakups are from the first two reasons i stated earlier.

In the event of a breakup in relationship or marriage between two people, for the reason of domestic violence or infidelity, one person is seen as a perpetrator while the other is seen as the victim.

As you all know, in most cases of these events, the men are seen as the perpetrators while the women are seen as the victims. All over social media, we see ladies and women of all ages screaming blue murder about how they made sacrifices for the previous men they dated and how they ended up being dumped by these men.

Many of them who are single mothers from previous failed relationship(s) or failed marriage come online at any slightest opportunity to vent about how their ex got them pregnant and absconded or left her to raise their child alone.

While i would like to truthfully point out that there are indeed dead-beat dads all over the place who are irresponsible, my personal experience has also taught me to be wary and made me look in-depth at the scenarios that come to play while being with a fraction of the women who fall in this category which made be draw a solid conclusion based on my analysis before crucifying the men these women have either been with or are currently with. Oh yes...women who are single and even MARRIED...yes...i have dated them all and even opened a thread about some of my escapades with some of the married women i have had affairs with (see the thread here if you wish to be entertained or "disgusted" depending on your social and "moral standing" in the society)

Before you begin to throw charades at me, ask yourself inwardly if you are any better. We all have done things which society may not be give us accolades for but it takes guts to come out in the open and admit it like i am about to do so read on.

Like i said earlier, women seem to place themselves on the receiving end of most failed relationships and marriage as victims and the men seen as the villian but i have discovered that this is mostly false in it's entirety because most of the time, the man does not speak up.

Between 2014 till date apart from single ladies whom i have had something romantically with, i took a census which arrived at 8 married women and about 9 single mothers i was involved with.

All these women had something bad to say about their present or ex partners except just 1 among them. The only one case who never bad-mouthed her hubby as a matter of fact broke up with me as she said she was feeling pangs of guilt after making out with me and going home.

We were coursemates in the university back then and never talked to each other while in school but got reunited via our alumni Whatsapp group where i found her more appealing and radiant after having 4 kids. I approached her online via Facebook, we started chatting and before you could say "Jack Robinson", we kick-started a steamy amorous affair which but lasted for about 4 months.

While we were together "doing our thing" we never had any serious form of altercation or arguments or fights unlike the other ones who were slandering their partners or ex-partners as the case may be. We only ended it because she still had that love and respect for her husband even though she was caught up in the heat of the moment when i was making passes at her (trust me, i am very sweet-mouthed and artistic in seducing women) wink

I decided to really sit down and do an in-depth research and analysis and found out that these women's husbands and exes were really not the problem but the women themselves because they eventually displayed their crass attitude which their husbands and partners experienced to me!

The only case i made an exemption of apart from the "coursemate" was the very first married woman i dated. She is a mother of 3 but presently separated from him because of his negligence and the crude behavior from her in-laws which i later investigated and found out to be very true.

Of the other women, i investigated their husbands and found out that for some, they were either slandering the man or there was very little truth in their claims but mostly, the man was being who he was because of the negative and TOXIC character which they eventually displayed to me in due course!

This made me realize that the only and most effective way of finding out if what a married woman says about her husband is true is to DATE HER and in no distant time, her true characteristics will surface because like they say, "A leopard cannot shed its spots"

These women go all over social media groups, talkshows etc talking about how bad men treat them while they are the problems themselves.

Painfully the society takes whatever they say seriously and begin to berate the man because when they narrate "their ordeals", they go emotional and the man is seen as the devil because when he is narrating his own side (that is if he is even given the chance and opportunity to do so) he is barely emotional but says it with either a vent of bile or a straight face.

I will in due course recount my experiences with these women starting from the very first i dated till the last one which i broke up with few days ago.

My reason for creating this thread is to change the narrative that women are generally the victims of failed relationships while to me, it seems it is largely the other way round.

I am not a religious person but the BIBLE which Christians read says in Proverbs 14 that "A wise woman buildeth her home but the foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands"...if we should interpret that passage to my own understanding, it can be said that THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE while the WOMAN IS THE ONE WHO RUNS THE HOME! This is akin to a captain who steers a ship but the wife is like the ship mate who organizes the crew...if the crew becomes disorderly, the captain can be disoriented and that can wreck the ship!

If we should go with the narrative of the bible which say that the foolish woman pulls her house down with her own hands, then it is pertinent to say that so many of our women are really getting damn foolish these days because of so many broken homes we see and single mothers all over the place who lack decorum and display their brash attitude at any slightest given chance. (APOLOGIES TO THE FEW GOOD ONES WHO ARE THE REAL VICTIMS).

My fellow men, it is time for us to look inwardly...it is high time we begin to take the narratives of these slanderous women with a pinch of salt until we hear from the man's side or better still, try to get involved with the woman and no matter how hard you try to do things differently and better from "her husband or ex who she slandered" you will still get your own fair share of her venom!

A toxic woman will always be toxic even if she dates or marries JESUS CHRIST!

Will drop my harrowing encounters with some of these women whom i dated subsequently on this very thread so you all will learn from it!

Stay tuned!

Its true men usually get blamed.
Sometimes it is the man
Sometimes it is the Woman
Sometimes it's both.
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by incredible2017: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2020
That was how one married woman with two(2) kids, that her husband stays in south-Africa was telling me how bad men could be, telling me how wicked her husband is, that he just left her and travelled to south Africa, couple of months after their wedding, started pitying her and at times I do help her, This went on for 3 months until I saw what made the husband distance himself from her, naso I japa.
Anytime you see any of those self-entitled manipulative femminist women or lady abeg don't be a simp oo, or else they will use you till when you're no longer useful to them, and discharge you like trash.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Aditkd(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2020
This is absolutely true what he wrote. Most failed relationships both marriage and all is caused by the female.
But pls not all females are toxic and cruel as he rightly mentioned. They re some few of us out there that still have something upstairs.
But seriously, you men really have to be careful and observant before diving into a relationship.

22 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Sawzer(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Aditkd:
This is absolutely true what he wrote. Most failed relationships both marriage and all is caused by the female.
But pls not all females are toxic and cruel as he rightly mentioned. They re some few of us out there that still have something upstairs.
But seriously, you men really have to be careful and observant before diving into a relationship.

I like the fact that I'm hearing this from a female cheesy
Tell us more

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Mide3367: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Aditkd:
na them. Always coming with the I am not like that gimmick but they know what they are doing. angry. NAWALT crew them

9 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Aditkd(f): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Mide3367:
na them. Always coming with the I am not like that gimmick but they know what they are doing. angry. NAWALT crew them

Hmmn. For you to be talking the way you re probably you must have had bad experiences with the wrong person.
Everyone has had his or her share of bad experiences what makes us better beings is to learn from them and move on and not to generalise every individual that comes your path all because of something you experience.
Live beyond your hurt and mid trust and move on. There re still good fellows out there both in males and females.
Don't forget we all have this sexes in our families, you won't say all women re like the numerous bad eggs out there and vise-versa. Peace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.