Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (22008 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by chingle5(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
omojesu202:

so you forget say I dey use Tecno.
you wey sabi scrol down to comments, Chairman LNY

i no understand
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
skales67:
Cc Tango123, odi1278, LawyerLomo, drake99, emmanuelpopson, gafman222, luminouz, sweettinz20, Priam

Good Afternoon guys...

So like i promised, i said i was going to recount my experiences with some of these women starting from the very first i dated till the last.

For the sake of anonymity, i will tag each woman with code names and give illustrations close to the real scenarios rather than specifics in order to prevent them, their spouses, friends and families to easily decode in case they stumble into this thread and read.

I'll allow you the reader to be the judge between me and these women. Keep your arguments as constructive as possible.

CASE No.1
Date February 2014
Codename: Halle Berry
Age Range: Early 30's

I am giving her the code name Halle Berry because she is just like the African version of Halle Berry the Black American actress of the late 90s and radiant with looks much younger than her age.

I visited a mart that belongs to her elder sister to get some provisions not far from my house. This was a mart i usually visited to buy beverages and other home accessories for personal use. It was on a Saturday.

There she was, looking pale with her last baby of about 9 months straddled across her shoulders. Her elder sister had this look of defiance while she talked to her sister. Her first son and daughter which i could place at 8 and 5 respectively were running around the aisle of the mall.

I bought what brought me there and left. I didn't give anything a thought at that moment until the following weekend when i went back to buy supplies and needed and i noticed this elegant beauty cladded in a tight body fitted gown that accentuated her curves especially her round butt. I am a guy who has a very strong thing for women's behinds when they are big. I don't care about boobies. I sucked enough from my mother during my time as an infant. I like something i can grab while holding my woman close to me in an embrace and "while i am doing the works"

Her skin was glowed and i watched her hips swung from side to side as she moved round the aisle with a pen and notebook in hand taking inventory of wares sold in the mart. I walked up to her and she smiled as she greeted me.

"Did you just get employed here?", i asked.

"Nope. Don't you remember me? I was the one discussing with my sister when you came last week", she said. I was dumbstruck.

I enquired about her elder sister and she told me she wasn't around with a beam of smile that exposed her well set dentition with a single dimple on the left side of her face. I apologized and told her i didn't realize it was the pale looking woman with her 9 months old baby i saw at the time. it was really surprising what a change of environment could do rapidly within a short period.

We started talking and she told me the 3 children were her kids (mind you she was 24 yrs at the time but looking like she was 17 while standing in front of me. I inquired to know why she looked so pale and kind of stressed out and sickly the previous week i saw her and she simply said it was a long story. I told her i would like her to tell me all i need to know and the only way it was possible was to have her number.

At first, she did the initial "shakara" women are known for but i dropped a particular magical phrase i use when trying to get the digits of any woman who is unwilling and get a 95% success rate. She typed her number on my Nokia Lumia phone and i dialed it just to be sure and heard a dial tone at the other end and almost immediately, a phone on the counter started ringing.

Sure that i had gotten the right digits, i paid for the stuff i bought added some chocolates and biscuits which i told her to give her kids. She giggled like a school girl and thanked me. This woman was so pretty that you'd feel like giving her a kiss almost immediately.

I sauntered out of the supermarket smiling to myself.

To be continued...

Thanks for the mentioned.. I'll be seeing more of your stories as they dropped..
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

Thanks for the mentioned.. I'll be seeing more of your stories as they dropped..

You had to quote the whole post? undecided.
No make me vex for you oh

3 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2020
luminouz:

You dont need to bother with that girl. I have her locked down, she is my babe. She was just lonely then but I have fixed her now. She is good cheesy

Now, get to the storytelling part bro...I'm eager to read some stories

Cc. Sixfeetbelle

Who is your babe?!

Don't let me change it for you this night
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2020
NeeKlaus:

I went through your profile and all I saw was men-bashing threads or threads placing men on the altar of ridicule and criticism but I am curious; have you attempted removing the "log of wood" in your eye first?

Or you are saying you are the only one entitled to the monopoly of "gender bashing"?

If you would be so kind to list all the men-bashing threads I have made on this forum, I'd appreciate them. It helps to put things in perspective if I know what I'm being accused of.

If there's a log in my eye, I wonder how I've been able to see all these while. It flabbergasts the mind to even imagine such phenomenon possible tongue

I've never stopped you from gender-bashing on this forum before, have I? My only concern is the ecstatic effect men seem to get from doing it a little too often on this forum.

Sorry, what was your question, again?
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2020
skales67
magical phrase?
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Who is your babe?!

Don't let me change it for you this night

You are my babe na...or are we fighting again?

Change ko...buhari ni tongue
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by LawyerLomo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thanks Man.
skales67
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Goodman247: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why dating married women in the first place, romantic thief
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Priam: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Goodman247:
Why dating married women in the first place, romantic thief

LMAO grin cheesy

Which one be romantic thief again??
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Tango123: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
skales67:
Cc Tango123, odi1278, LawyerLomo, drake99, emmanuelpopson, gafman222, luminouz, sweettinz20, Priam

Good Afternoon guys...

So like i promised, i said i was going to recount my experiences with some of these women starting from the very first i dated till the last.

For the sake of anonymity, i will tag each woman with code names and give illustrations close to the real scenarios rather than specifics in order to prevent them, their spouses, friends and families to easily decode in case they stumble into this thread and read.

I'll allow you the reader to be the judge between me and these women. Keep your arguments as constructive as possible.

CASE No.1
Date February 2014
Codename: Halle Berry
Age Range: Early 30's

I am giving her the code name Halle Berry because she is just like the African version of Halle Berry the Black American actress of the late 90s and radiant with looks much younger than her age.

I visited a mart that belongs to her elder sister to get some provisions not far from my house. This was a mart i usually visited to buy beverages and other home accessories for personal use. It was on a Saturday.

There she was, looking pale with her last baby of about 9 months straddled across her shoulders. Her elder sister had this look of defiance while she talked to her sister. Her first son and daughter which i could place at 8 and 5 respectively were running around the aisle of the mall.

I bought what brought me there and left. I didn't give anything a thought at that moment until the following weekend when i went back to buy supplies and needed and i noticed this elegant beauty cladded in a tight body fitted gown that accentuated her curves especially her round butt. I am a guy who has a very strong thing for women's behinds when they are big. I don't care about boobies. I sucked enough from my mother during my time as an infant. I like something i can grab while holding my woman close to me in an embrace and "while i am doing the works"

Her skin was glowed and i watched her hips swung from side to side as she moved round the aisle with a pen and notebook in hand taking inventory of wares sold in the mart. I walked up to her and she smiled as she greeted me.

"Did you just get employed here?", i asked.

"Nope. Don't you remember me? I was the one discussing with my sister when you came last week", she said. I was dumbstruck.

I enquired about her elder sister and she told me she wasn't around with a beam of smile that exposed her well set dentition with a single dimple on the left side of her face. I apologized and told her i didn't realize it was the pale looking woman with her 9 months old baby i saw at the time. it was really surprising what a change of environment could do rapidly within a short period.

We started talking and she told me the 3 children were her kids (mind you she was 24 yrs at the time but looking like she was 17 while standing in front of me. I inquired to know why she looked so pale and kind of stressed out and sickly the previous week i saw her and she simply said it was a long story. I told her i would like her to tell me all i need to know and the only way it was possible was to have her number.

At first, she did the initial "shakara" women are known for but i dropped a particular magical phrase i use when trying to get the digits of any woman who is unwilling and get a 95% success rate. She typed her number on my Nokia Lumia phone and i dialed it just to be sure and heard a dial tone at the other end and almost immediately, a phone on the counter started ringing.

Sure that i had gotten the right digits, i paid for the stuff i bought added some chocolates and biscuits which i told her to give her kids. She giggled like a school girl and thanked me. This woman was so pretty that you'd feel like giving her a kiss almost immediately.

I sauntered out of the supermarket smiling to myself.

To be continued...

Thanks for the mention sir. Carry go.
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by RedPhoenix: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bookmarked
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by iTearHerToto: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I don't believe these women are naturally toxic as you claim, rather something or someone triggered such toxicity in them. It could be a bad upbringing, especially where a dad maltreats mum, or it could actually be their ex husband's who made them toxic. You mentioned that INFIDELITY AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE account for like 80percent of marital break-ups...... a WHOPPING 80percent shocked ? I totally agree with that. Now my question is, if 80 percent of marital break-ups are due to infidelity and domestic violence, taking a look at your immediate environment, have you not seen that husband's are not faithful and most of them beat their wifes? If you are sincere, you will agree with me that a good number of men are the ones who commit infidelity in marriage, same men beat their wife, so men are responsible for such marital break-ups, don't shift blames.

Men are truly the perpetrators and women the victims. Most of the married toxic women became toxic due to sad marital experiences, same with the single mothers, it may not be all, but most of such toxicity were caused by bad experiences. The problem is that these women refuse to drop all their bitter experiences when they enter new relationships, but would there really be a need for them to drop their bitterness, especially since there is every possibility that the next man would come with same baggage? Toxicity is not an innate attribute, it is learned. As for the Bible passage you mentioned, not all marriages are worth building, especially where a man isn't interested in making it work. In the process of staying to make it work, she may lost her life, health, etc. Stop shifting blames. Thread should also be in family section shocked

naturally toxic

Tf is this

Sounds like "I was born with a naturally brainless skull"

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by xperiencelove(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
My friend of many years got married to a single mother last year; it was the worst decision any member of his lineage had taken.
Have you seen where husband cannot touch his wife's boobs, take about sex with his wife, no romance before sex because they are all DEMONIC; hid her child of previous relationship from his new husband, buy land without telling his husband, doesn't allow his new husband to play with their new baby boy, steal my friend's money at any slight opportunity, travel without informing her husband, etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by StPete: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
xperiencelove:
My friend of many years got married to a single mother last year; it was the worst decision any member of his lineage had taken.

Kindly tell us what happened
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
xperiencelove:
Have you seen where husband cannot touch his wife's boobs, take about sex with his wife, no romance before sex because they are all DEMONIC; hid her child of previous relationship from his new husband, buy land without telling his husband, doesn't allow his new husband to play with their new baby boy, steal my friend's money at any slight opportunity, travel without informing her husband, etc.

Sooooooooo?

What did ya friend now do after these discoveries?

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
He too long undecided
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Skepticus: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
skales67:

Easy Madam. If you read carefully, you'd see where i said there are still some men who err and there are some wives and single mothers who are still good. This is not about making me appear manly in anyway

I don't see how the thread tries to prove your "manliness" and even if it does, why should you be ashamed of your manliness?

As a matter of fact, no man should be ashamed of his manliness (not childish stupidity that some men mistaken for masculinity). He should wear it with pride, even when he is at a loss.

The same woman will mock, punish and drop your pitiful ass you if you downplay your manliness to be a pussified wimp for her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Regex: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
skales67:

Someone said same to me last year and threaten that "God will kill me before this year"... i am still alive. Judge not that you mat not be judged!

Thank you. Some people are quick to issue God's wrath out as if it's there wrath... Judge not that ye may not be judged.
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Plus10(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hmm ...what a world!
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by franklingud(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
skales67:

Someone said same to me last year and threaten that "God will kill me before this year"... i am still alive. Judge not that you mat not be judged!
Is that person your God?
Is he the one that created you?
A sinner must be punished one way or the other
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by mickelkingz(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Tango123:

By ur logic, men made womwn bad.

So who made men bad?

Or were they born bad

If they were born bad, so women are only born good?

I hope u see the illogicality of ur point

Evil has no gender. It is in both men and women

Ecc 7:28 while I was still searching but not finding--I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.

this Bible verse, words of Solomon greatest king with hundred wives. who lead King Solomon astray to go against the will of GOD ..
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by Brian47(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
My guy since November, you haven't continued your story, I've been waiting since
Do something nah
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by tope777(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok o
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by odi1278(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2021
skales67:

Easy Madam. If you read carefully, you'd see where i said there are still some men who err and there are some wives and single mothers who are still good. This is not about making me appear manly in anyway
Re: My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! by hstar: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.