Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,062 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 (16980 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Wen the real king of Italy. 40yrs is banging goals even acrobatic at his age... all hail king Zlanta Ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by simfrost90210: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
grin The G.O.A.T. himself., the one and only G.O.A.T. himself., i greet you oo., you too sabi but you no be magician sha., na when Juventus carry champions league as you dey with them so, ehe, na him i go know say you be magician., no be hardwork, na just luck for 4 life follow you.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Dalil8: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
2 against a division 8 team grin grin

Failurenaldo grin grin grin grin

Lol but your dwarf loser couldn't even score any against Alaves, a division 10 team.

Dwarf Pessi, wasn't even served his favorite tea "Penalty"

No penalty, no Eibar no party
cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by simfrost90210: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2020
dennisworld1:
Wen the real king of Italy. 40yrs is begin goals even acrobatic at his age... all hail king Zlanta Ibrahimovic
kiss as in eeeeeh, zlatan is better than C. Ronaldo when it comes to lovely and more spectacular goals in football.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Raalsalghul: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2020
Juanmike:
And the pain goes straight to camp nou, where one dwalf hasn't score from open play.

Argentinian Shatta Bandle!

CR7 the G.O.A.T!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by yemmight(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2020
The real GOAT.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Openbusiness: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Penaldo is a coward. Immediately he knew Juventus would face Barcelona, he ran away. Penaldo is tired of Messi disgracing him on the pitch all the time grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by OgaRico(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
In Oga Network voice..You like football and you no like Ronaldo,na story you dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by phr0nesis(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
mdchikezie:

HE IS BEEN MAKING BEAUTIFUL ASSISTS THO
Yea but you should know penalty is part of the game.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Beverlyjean(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
the greatest is back....thats what a G.O.A.T can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by ojaysam25(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Ororo has scored more open play goal in just 3games than messi in 20 games....GOAT.

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Dalil8: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
simfrost90210:

kiss as in eeeeeh, zlatan is better than C. Ronaldo when it comes to lovely and more spectacular goals in football.

Lol Ronaldo is no longer on your dwarf failure's level. Make Mr Penalty go complete with Mikel Oyarzabal or Ansu Fati first. ✌�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Dalil8: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2020
mdchikezie:

How many assists in his last 7 games? Lmaoo

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Beverlyjean(f): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2020
phr0nesis:
Guy is good. He just showed that he is very important to the team. A lot would say it's just Spezia but hope you know Juve struggled to get goals against Hellas Verona and Crotone when he was out

When was the last time Messi scored a league goal without penalty

Messi fans are hypocrites...messi hasn't scored from open play this season for both club and Country plus CL in over 10 games combined apart from penalties... 3 in the league, 2 in the CL and one fir Argentina.. that is a record ....messi fans should include that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by DrNefaruis: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Exonerate1:
Hasn't played football for 2wks, comes in as a substitute then score twice within 20mins of play.

I would be a liar if I said I'm surprised grin
I missed these guys @ meme
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by wonder233: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2020
GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by FuckThaMod: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
2 against a division 8 team grin grin

Failurenaldo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by phr0nesis(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Messi fans are hypocrites...messi hasn't scored from open play this season for both club and Country plus CL in over 10 games combined apart from penalties... 3 in the league, 2 in the CL and one fir Argentina.. that is a record ....messi fans should include that
And I was here thinking he scored a goal from open play in the Champions league. Now they are claiming he provides beautiful assists
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exonerate1:
Hasn't played football for 2wks, comes in as a substitute then score twice within 20mins of play.

I would be a liar if I said I'm surprised grin

I would be a bigger liar if I said I'm not awed or impressed!!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
blinking001:
Last roar of an aging lion. His time has passed abeg.

You should be concerned about your own time na!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Only one GOAT...... CR7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by adebwalex(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
The real Afonja Goat....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by wisdomkid: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I don't join the Ronaldo and Messi argument, but right now, I 8-2 tell Barcelona and their fans that...

RonalGOAT would be coming to Camp Nou!

I still can't join this argument can I

I see what you did there sir.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
A legend of the game. Thoroughly dedicated to excellence and outstanding performance. Truly inspiring.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by olufadeke86267: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
:HE IS BEEN MAKING BEAUTIFUL ASSISTS THOYea but you should know penalty is part of the game.
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ololo don collect juju... The real GOAT is back
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by gatti(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
The best ever 2 play the game. It will be hot in their second meeting with barca.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Youngokwy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by DamolaDamola: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
olufadeke86267:
:HE IS BEEN MAKING BEAUTIFUL ASSISTS THOYea but you should know penalty is part of the game.
When Ronaldo scores penalty, "He's Penaldo."
When Messi scores penalty, "Penalty is part of the game." I believe it take big balls and skills to take penalty, as some great player in the past admitted

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Draei: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
mdchikezie:

See the new yardstick, 'beautiful assists'

Una no dey shame sha. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
His name will forever be in the history book.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 by Bunnatex(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
Penaldo is a coward. Immediately he knew Juventus would face Barcelona, he ran away. Penaldo is tired of Messi disgracing him on the pitch all the time grin

It's not funny. No matter how you tried

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Juventus, AC Milan Issue Statements On The European Super League Project / Mesut Ozil Is Better Than The Combination Of Xavi And Iniesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.