Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos (4420 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Nairaobserver: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Mercy Aigbe shared a photo of herself looking so mean with no hair on her scalp.

This photo which is a character that she played in a movie has won the heart of Funke Akindele and other actors.

Funke Akindele who couldn’t hide her happiness with this photo reacted in the screenshot below. She exclaimed, ” I love this!!”

See photos & their conversations below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/funke-akindele-react-to-mercy-aigbes.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by TossTos: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2020
E shock me too and i phor for it .

Make You Self Go do your own
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Nairaobserver: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
TossTos:
E shock me too and i phor for it .

Make You Self Go do your own
grin
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by ramdris(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
She still looks fairly okay to me...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by TecM0: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hustling for her daily bread
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by FahBuLous: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Her head fine die
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Vyzz: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shine, Shine Bobo.
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Benwallt(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Edo girls have almost taken over Yoruba movie industry.
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by kheny12(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fathia Balogun have done this b4,nothing is special about it.
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Freestainworld(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
fine woman
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Zimri(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
The shape of the head is unexpected. It looks quite perfect and "unfemale".
Re: Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos by Solosolojohquay: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is the only way to know a beautiful woman even with bald head no hair she is striking beautiful no controversy mercy is indeed a beautiful woman

(1) (Reply)

FREAKY! Nigerians Wows At Mr Macaroni’s “mummy Wa” #bussltchallenge Challenge / Zlattan Ibile Claps As Elegushi Royal Family Disowns Samlarry / James Brown Funeral (r.i.p)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.