Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Football Is A SIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Football Is A SIN (1224 Views)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Is A SIN by paul100(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2020
A woman gave my brother this to read.I am speechless right now.This is the highest level of ignorance I have ever seen.My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge
Wearing trousers is a Sin for the women(In the catholic church I attend with my parents,they say you must wear skirts and must cover your head,unless you will be sent out of the church but to my greatest surprise,I was watching EWTN.It is a catholic station and I saw catholics in the western world in church with trouser and without their hair covered though not all but atleast nobody was sent back home from wearing trousers.
We all had the story of a girl that wasn't allowed into a church because she was wearing trousers during the END SARS Shooting
Wearing ear rings and gold is a sin
Making up is a SIN
I can also remember when a pastor said Watching Television is a a SIN.
Now,Watching and Playing Football is A SIN.Why is Africa so religious.All these are done in Only Africa.
I am a CHRISTIAN but I hate religious Christians that try to back up their words with bible verses.Turning Bible upside down.
I posted this thing here because it is the most popular place On Nairaland.What can you guys say about this?
Lalasticlala

Re: Football Is A SIN by JOACHINpedro: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2020
This your post is romantic grin

2 Likes

Re: Football Is A SIN by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2020
You are in the country of the oversabi's
Re: Football Is A SIN by fati2001(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2020
may will not believe.
Re: Football Is A SIN by stanliwise(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Extremism in this world no be here.
Imagine a teacher was beheaded because he made cartoon of Allah.

Some people even think that alcohol, smoking and tattoo are sin also embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Football Is A SIN by osamz007: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
I go still watch man u vs istanbul

fergie001
Re: Football Is A SIN by fergie001: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
osamz007:
I go still watch man u vs istanbul

fergie001
God forbid bad thing, under that Norwegian-toy?

Not a chance.
Re: Football Is A SIN by osamz007: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
fergie001:
God forbid bad thing, under that Norwegian-toy?
Not a chance.
mehn I'm seriously tired of how we play
Re: Football Is A SIN by fergie001: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
osamz007:

mehn I'm seriously tired of how we play
Everybody don tire...let him just carry his Kaya and go.
Re: Football Is A SIN by osamz007: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
fergie001:
Everybody don tire...let him just carry his Kaya and go.
swears
Re: Football Is A SIN by gabriel66386: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
This your post is romantic
Re: Football Is A SIN by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
run away from religious fanatics
Re: Football Is A SIN by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
�breathing sef is a sin, awon werey. Na them go say masturbation is a sin and also having premarital sex is a sin,so why do we have the natural urges? cheesy
Re: Football Is A SIN by ProfChris10(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2020
paul100:
A woman gave my brother this to read.I am speechless right now.This is the highest level of ignorance I have ever seen.My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge
Wearing trousers is a Sin for the women(In the catholic church I attend with my parents,they say you must wear skirts and must cover your head,unless you will be sent out of the church but to my greatest surprise,I was watching EWTN.It is a catholic station and I saw catholics in the western world in church with trouser and without their hair covered though not all but atleast nobody was sent back home from wearing trousers.
We all had the story of a girl that wasn't allowed into a church because she was wearing trousers during the END SARS Shooting
Wearing ear rings and gold is a sin
Making up is a SIN
I can also remember when a pastor said Watching Television is a a SIN.
Now,Watching and Playing Football is A SIN.Why is Africa so religious.All these are done in Only Africa.
I am a CHRISTIAN but I hate religious Christians that try to back up their words with bible verses.Turning Bible upside down.
I posted this thing here because it is the most popular place On Nairaland.What can you guys say about this?
Lalasticlala
The problem with these times is that men have set a standard for God and his judgement. It was one reason I started studying scriptures for myself and with the help of the Holy Spirit. It will shock many so called religious folks how they think by their own righteousness they can be justified. Self righteousness will be the undoing of many. I pray that God will open our eyes to the subtle deception of spiritual pride. Today many fight the truth as the lie and lies have become truth. But God's word standeth sure. The aim of these is to remove people's minds from Christ and make them focus on their self works.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes. For the just shall live by faith.

1 Like

Re: Football Is A SIN by paul100(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
ProfChris10:

The problem with these times is that men have set a standard for God and his judgement. It was one reason I started studying scriptures for myself and with the help of the Holy Spirit. It will shock many so called religious folks how they think by their own righteousness they can be justified. Self righteousness will be the undoing of many. I pray that God will open our eyes to the subtle deception of spiritual pride. Today many fight the truth as the lie and lies have become truth. But God's word standeth sure. The aim of these is to remove people's minds from Christ and make them focus on their self works.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes. For the just shall live by faith.
God bless you Sir.
Re: Football Is A SIN by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Football Is A SIN by nerdfrost(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided i don talk am say na Africans just carry religion for head.....as for me.... I'm now a free thinker grin .....meanwhile check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. / Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You / No Be Everything Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.