Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members (22888 Views)

NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Orissodiq: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sokoto state paid #500k to medicine and law student, #150k the people that study MLS and 50k to the people of others department @ the end of service period as @2019
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Adamsy2536(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
GUY COME TO YOBE STATE
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by LORDKing001: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badadvisor:
Borno is the best state to serve in Nigeria
How much is their pay pls
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
Delta state pays like 60k at the end of your service year

U re right sha. If your PPA is a State owned institution.. Like secondary school or hospital.. But the wàhálà that comes with that 60k nah die.. I remembered in 2016.. We went to State capital Asaba more than 4 ce to register and demand for payment.. PPEB precisely.. But Las Las.. They paid 50k to my account.. I just waka take the money some days to PoP.
Came to lagos and bought Bitcoin with some of the cash...

1 Like

Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Demolala09(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anambra state pays 8k....u will be paid your first six months together at once den the rest of the month will b paid at the end of each month.

I just finished serving there...19c
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by sirqeeboi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zamfara State

State govt- 4800- 5000 depends on their mood to be paid for ten months
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by SWORD419(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Benzoway:
Instead of you to serve your father land diligently you are looking for money.
If I were you I would even choose borno state so that I can help defeat boko haram.
Who knows, you might be the one to finally capture shekau.

Greedy corper
bros u just made me laff hard at a public gathering grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
Anambra - 8,500 + PPA allowance
Delta- 5,000
Oyo- 5,000
Enugu--5,000 or 3,000
Lagos- supposedly 5,000
Ogun state - 3,000 to 5,000
Rivers--15,000 on paper but 5,000 in reality

Others are just scam. You won't see anything.
I stand corrected though
Osun is paying
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by GeneralOpe(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oyo state. I just finished serving there. As long as you working for state owned institutions, you will be paid. 5k monthly. Paid on the 25th if each month.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by kaymart: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
LightAunt:
Rivers
Abuja
Lagos
Rivers pay ?...
Hian....
Don't mislead the guy biko....
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Udembaaham: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anambra state pays state alawi,when you go there they won't pay you untill after 3 months the the. 3 months will be paid at once!!
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by martha18(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Sokoto pays 4k for 10months
I served there 15A
*not anymore* you need protest before half would be given sef. I served there 19C

1 Like

Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by martha18(f): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
TemmyT002:
Sokoto State pays both state and local government allowance. 6k and 4k respectively. Ladies earn more, especially those posted into remote towns.
what year if I may ask
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by GoshenNLA(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
martha18:
*not anymore* you need protest before half would be given sef. I served there 19C
Eyah, we got ours completely and peacefully 2015
Time flies
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Nyanabo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
donwily:
Your English sha! I doubt if you are actually a graduate. I move
The eyes are not designed to identify mistake only you know ?
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by martha18(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Eyah, we got ours completely and peacefully 2015
Time flies
you guyz were lucky. Although 18A,B and C got theirs complete.
19A and B1 nothing. 19B2 some got complete while some half... Some got double sef
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by GoshenNLA(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Orissodiq:
Sokoto state paid #500k to medicine and law student, #150k the people that study MLS and 50k to the people of others department @ the end of service period as @2019
Doctors dey enjoy for Sokoto, we get jealous of them when serving dre then 15A
Especially Vet Dr, you don make am
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by unclesamm10(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
ANAMBRA DOES. I SERVED THERE. THEY GO PAY ME MY LAST ALLAWEE NEXT MONTH SEF.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
SWORD419:
bros u just made me laff hard at a public gathering grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Ayilara1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vyzz:
grin grin

Abia

They don't pay #5
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Ebullient07: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sokoto State
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Ebullient07: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Orissodiq:

Brother, Sokoto did not pay lawyers 500k. Only those in the medical field got paid as you stated.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Faaavvv: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bayelsa State
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by MrEgghead(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ebullient07:

Brother, Sokoto did not pay lawyers 500k. Only those in the medical field got paid as you stated.
It means Sokoto didn't pay up to 50k per month for doctors right?
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Emax911: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pelxmiye:
Guys I want to relocate to another state for my NYSC and would like to know the states that pays States Alawee and how do they pay, is it every month or do they pay every two or three months together or at the end of the year, guys helps me

I don't know if u can help me with mtn #100 pls, am broke and am in hostel, a student and need to call home please, just not feeding well. God bless
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by fastlane84: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pelxmiye:
Guys I want to relocate to another state for my NYSC and would like to know the states that pays States Alawee and how do they pay, is it every month or do they pay every two or three months together or at the end of the year, guys helps me

Rivers is kool
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Harvesttony(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Benzoway:
Instead of you to serve your father land diligently you are looking for money.
If I were you I would even choose borno state so that I can help defeat boko haram.
Who knows, you might be the one to finally capture shekau.

Greedy corper

Mad oo
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Exodora: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vyzz:
grin grin

Abia
Like seriously . Why are you this wicked !
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Exodora: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
JIMXMAVERICK:
Abia state God's own state
You are mad . Same Abia I left this March.
Don't even annoy me oooooo ! cause I don't want to remember what I went through !
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Ebullient07: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
MrEgghead:
It means Sokoto didn't pay up to 50k per month for doctors right?

No now, I was only refuting his claim that lawyers are paid 500k. Doctors were actually paid 450k at the end of service year, don't know if they're still paying though.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Ademoore07(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Bck then in 2014
Akwa-ibom
Was paying massively
When God's will was being done in Akwa-ibom
I served in Akwa ibom state from 2011-2012. If u work in public schools, u will be paid 6k but if u served at any Local govt secretariat, u will be paid 5k. I dont know of those working as medical practictioners or those posted to oil companies. My 3rd sibling just concluded his service this year february. He said, currently all corpers state allowance is now 5k, paid uniformly.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Consciency: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anambra pays 7k-8k,if ur PPA is a state school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Clocked 30 In July, Can I Still Make It To Nysc? / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.