Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State (48065 Views)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by jaybenugo: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Man Brutalized And Almost Shot By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Rivers State (Photos)

A man narrowly escaped death after he was allegedly almost shot by soldiers in Oyigbo, Rivers state, IgbereTV reports.

To enforce order in Oyigbo, a curfew was imposed and soldiers have been parading the area.

One man in Oyigbo was allegedly beaten up by soldiers after they mistook him for someone else. Fortunately, another soldier intervened and revealed he was mistaken for someone else.

Photos of the man are going viral online and show him with bruises and whip marks on his face and all over his body.

Narrating what allegedly happened, a pastor named Chigozie Nosiri wrote:

"GOD OF ROYAL KINGS HAS DONE IT AGAIN.
my member could have been shout by the army in oyigbo. But God saved him, after beaten by army about to shout him the commander said stop. we mistake him for someone ealse. Pls let us pray for his recovery. On there street to buy something, oyigbo army took him."

https://www.facebook.com/100039527649755/posts/368243251169927/?app=fbl

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by jaybenugo: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
More
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Righteousness89(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
If these kind of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture! I Say unto you be Prepared !!
That's all I have to say

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Yoonsung52: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hope he was allowed to do same to the soldiers

18 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked.

Op, you no just know book at all.....

there's a big difference between *beating* and *panel beating*

chaii,this one pass beating na

139 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
The day soldiers beat me like dis and I manage to survive..... and nothing was done about it.... when I recuperate, I will become enemy of the state.

God willing....

He could have died from that dat beating.

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ometech: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Except DSS and immigration, other law enforcement agencies are filled with political Thugs in Nigeria.

That's why they share quotas to their political cadres during employment:

1.Governors' candidates (their political thugs and relatives)
2. Senators' candidates ( their political thugs and relatives) down to councillors.

While millions of educated and Wise ones are roaming the street and striving to survive in the hands of foolish thugs and nonentities called police and army in Nigeria.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Patrickyemi: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
What nonsense
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by dvkot(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
What Nigerian army needs is not a better weapon, they need more Physiological training..

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nawa oo.

Racist countries are even safer for Nigerians right now.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Princedapace(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am ashamed of the black race... no dignity at all!

Doing all these to ur own citizens... how do u expect other countries to rate u and treat ur people well?

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by gurunlocker: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Panel beaters can't even work like this..... Why is it that the first thing our security agents do is beating, even when they are not sure about the identity of suspects?

Isn't that absurd?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by mosho2good: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Our next president should be from Edo state. Since Christians and Muslims have failed us, let's try witches and wizards

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mheen

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by DennisEche(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
PANEL BEATER, SEEMS NIGERIANS HAVE TO BRACE UP FOR MORE BRUTALITY FROM THE MILITARY, E BE LIKE SAY SARS GO BE CHILDS PLAY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by ValCon888: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
A man was brutalized and the only thing the pastor could think of was to use his maltreatment as a means to advertise his church.

51 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ahhh God but they should have verified first b4 touching him na.. They shouldn't have beat him just like that na...

Let this madness just stop in river state and oyigbo to be precise....

This is part of what Endsars protest gave birth too..

#endarmybrutality
#endoyigbomassaccre
#LeaveIgboMuslimsAlone
#endbadgovernance

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Kingluqman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Baba, just move on ooo because there is no justice in this country. Imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by tedx25: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jackyboy: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
cool
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by praiseneo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Say this
I will not enter wahala wey no be my own
like this comment is f you believe

9 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by ramdris(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wao!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by frank417: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeria the land of injustice. Believe me, even if they had killed this man, there is 90% chance the perpetrators would still go scot-free.

May God grant him strength and healing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jarman411(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
#Endsoldiers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by wilemer: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Collective punishment meant to sow fear in the minds of innocent people.

Beware of the monsters you are creating.

11 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NwaNimo1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thought i would see an Nnamdi Kanu lookalike.....

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Chydoohh: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chai, useless country called zoo. Animals everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ajibade123(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
foolish people it only on civilians they can show their power ordinary Boko Haram dy will run

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Brodello: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
What compensation is he going to get?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.