Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,457 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State (48066 Views)

Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Since he doesn't understand the meaning of curfew....una go just dey stubborn for nothing. Stay indoor, you come out come flex muscle with army smh
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by victons(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
And you blame him if he picks up arms against these guys tmrrw?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by OriOko88(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
ogwumgbe:

Idiot, without Igbos this endsars wouldn't have gone anywhere. They joined the protest which you people began and achieved result. Now they expect you people to at least protest on their behalf and you are rejoicing. This is why Igbos want to stay on their own. Everybody in Nigeria hates them because of their achievement. Trust an Afonja to your own peril. You people are nothing but snakes and devils. I spit on you people and curse you idiots
Ode.mk we protest on ur behalf. See talk from d dullard. So far u people remain silent dnt expect anybody from d west to mk u spk up. U ppl shud rise up frst and we support you undecided
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
If these kind of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture! I Say unto you be Prepared !!
That's all I have to say

You're not very bright.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by chriscrosss(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gosh, this is not good now..must we make jokes from real things...how can govt watch this happen..after smoking Igbo, they all lose focus..
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please and Please, if Army, any military at all, or police beat you, call the radio:
1. Man around town. From Mondays to Fridays
2. People talk to people. Only on sundays.
3. Rush hour. From Monday to Friday.

And try to catch the officer's name on his or her chest and report on radio stations. Try as much as possible to remember the name so you can report... please am saying it now.
Officer's have no right to take laws into their hands, whether flogging or slapping.
But that doesn't mean you should stand them because " it is better safe than been sorry ".
Please report nothing will happen to you
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Dreyton36: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Them beat normalty commit for him body
This guy no for well again

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Ofieno(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
If these kind of Battering, Panel Beating, Pummeling and Disfiguring Exercises are Happening now, I Begin to wonder the kind of Toture and Beatings that will be unleashed here on Earth on People who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast after the Rapture of the Saints!

Ensure you are Fully Prepared to take off in the Rapture! I Say unto you be Prepared !!
That's all I have to say

Dear Righteousness89,

I respect your understanding of the word and commitment to its course but I beg to differ on this view...

Rapture will not occur until the Antichrist has come to reign on earth for three and half years. He will rain terror on both believers and unbelievers alike. This is my opinion and it is backed up by scriptures.

EVENTS THAT WILL PRECEDE THE COMING OF JESUS

1. Worldwide persecution of the church.
2. Gospel will be preached around the globe.
3. The emergence of the Antichrist, and the destruction of the Temple Mount. 2 These 2:1-10 pay attention to verse 3, Matt 24:1-24 pay close attention to verse 22
4. Affliction - the great tribulation
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Righteousness89(m): 12:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Ofieno:

I respect your understanding of the word and commitment to its course but I beg to differ on this view...

[i] Rapture will not occur until the Antichrist has come to reign on earth for three and half years. He will rain terror on both believers and unbelievers alike.
This is my opinion and it is backed up by scriptures.

EVENTS THAT WILL PRECEDE THE COMING OF JESUS

1. Worldwide persecution of the church.
2. Gospel will be preached around the globe.
3. The emergence of the Antichrist, and the destruction of the Temple Mount. 2 These 2:1-10 pay attention to verse 3, Matt 24:1-24 pay close attention to verse 22
4. Affliction - the great tribulation

Awake From your Slumber brother!
Do not be Caught Unawares!
Do not be a Foolish Virgin!
The Rapture of the Church is next Event !
Except you are a Jew ! or a Gentile that is not Saved! Then you prepare for the GT.
Read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-11, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, 1 Cor 15:51-52, 1Thes1:9-10
The whole book of Revelation.
Revelation Chapters 1-3 ( Message The to the Church)
From Revelation 4 down Explains what happens after the Church is Gone
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by EdiskyHarry: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I totally condemn this in strong terms, I pray the soldiers that did this to him be killed be Boko Haram in few months to come. Amen.
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Mohdhk(m): 2:50am On Nov 03, 2020
I sympathize with him yet very funny dem don use am as scape goat na 4 other to learn
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by zedicus1987: 4:32am On Nov 03, 2020
I wonder the kind beating the main suspect go chop if eventually they apprehends him.

#end army brutality
# indeed police is our friend
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by k2money(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

That guy is the biggest fool and hypocrite on nairaland
I was born a Christian but people like him make me hate religion. My beliefs now is to now people to their faith, I can't convince anybody to accept my faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Hedonisco: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Jakemedg:

Soldiers are not people you should have problems with especially Nigerian soldiers.
You can kill police men and nothing may happen but not soldiers .Just losing a colleague alone can bring the beast out of them.

How many colleagues have they lost to BH and bandits and how many beasts have been brought out of them as a result?
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Tundex911: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Ajeh, dem dismantle this guy mouth � too much now... undecided
Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by SexytorresE(f): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2020
I swear
illicit:
The day soldiers beat me like dis and I manage to survive..... and nothing was done about it.... when I recuperate, I will become enemy of the state.

God willing....

He could have died from that dat beating.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by david102(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
JoeEeL:
IPOB keeps losing out because they're very mild. What Wike did to IPOB was give a dog a bad name and hang it.

IPOB are just halfway in truce; confused whether to go all out or be 0% mild and soft.

If they're 0% mild, the Fulanis will overrun them in their states and ultimately dispossess them of their lands (like currently happening in Jos)
If they're 50% aggressive (tough but no arms), the soldiers and police would keep making light of them

Then maybe, just maybe go the Boko Haram style, get grade A weapons and ammunition. Bombs, suicide bombers and advanced weapons. Then fully live up to the name of the 'terrorist' label the govt mischievously put on them.

It's better they get afflicted that way than what we're currently seeing. If anyone then dies, he'll die more fulfilled.
You have a point. But violence is not the way

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State by awoluyi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Because of a day like this, I always arm myself with "ata."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.