Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition (2316 Views)

I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / Face Of Infinix Davido Unveils The Note 8 Davido Limited Edition To His Fans / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hi Nairaland

Where can I buy the new infinix Note 8 Davido edition

Pls someone help

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by gonaij: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Slot outlet sir

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kalapizim(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
gonaij:
Slot outlet sir
which of the slot did you buy from ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by howfarseun(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help
oga your plastic full everywhere, including motor parks, they are even hawking it. Stop advertising something that has lower ram compared to my scientific calculator. Make you dey try get sence at least once a year.

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Nguom: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help
it depends on your location tho but you can get it at GSMArena ikeja

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Kemelee: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Order all infinix phones And accessories . Fast delivery from the official Xpark Website

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Dspec: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help
For your own good tho better don't buy this infinix phone .
Save more or add more to what you have, then get a Samsung phone shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
gonaij:
Slot outlet sir
Thank you.
Will I get at any slot office or there are specific location becos I stay at Gbagada.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kemelee:
Order all infinix phones And accessories . Fast delivery from the official Xpark Website
oh cool then
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nguom:
Thank you
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Aarum: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dspec:
Thanks tho but I have always been an infinix fan
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Nguom: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dspec:
. Are you the one getting the phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by saintwalga: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
i think it was stated to be available at SLOT OUTLET
Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by saintwalga: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
See Price details

Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by saintwalga: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is also a good means to get all Infinix devices

Kemelee:

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by survillematrix: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Don't tell me you are ready to waste your money...

Aarum:
Hi Nairaland

Pls someone help
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by survillematrix: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
saintwalga:
See Price details

Just imagine the price for this trash...
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2020
howfarseun:
oga your plastic full everywhere, including motor parks, they are even hawking it. Stop advertising something that has lower ram compared to my scientific calculator. Make you dey try get sence at least once a year.

Na wa for u o....the op only asked where to buy the Davido edition and not insults. If u don't have a better thing to say why not keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Dspec:

Mr Samsung phone...adviser of the century, do u even have one?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2020
saintwalga:
See Price details

Good info...nicr one.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Kemelee:

Your head dey there my broda. Xpark website is the best place to order all infinix devices and accessories.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Aarum:

Abeg help me tell am.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2020
Nguom:
. Are you the one getting the phone undecided

Don't mind him. He just want to bad mouth the brand.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2020
saintwalga:
This is also a good means to get all Infinix devices

That is very true. Xpark is where to get all Infinix devices and accessories.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2020
survillematrix:

How is that your business. Is it your money? mtchewwww
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by Pretiboi: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2020
survillematrix:

Just imagine the price for this trash...

It is obvious you don't have better things to say or is anyone forcing you to buy?
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
howfarseun:

Na dem be dis. U don't have better things to say but to talk trash about other brands. U need deliverance.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Nguom:

Exactly bro.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Dspec:

Mr man, op never said he is looking for other type of phone to buy but the infinix note 8. Kindly stop talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Aarum:

Thank you for letting him know that you are a fan and you have your love for the brand.
Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2020
survillematrix:

Oga, your reply has nothing to do with what the op asked. Use ur sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy The New Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition by maduksben: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Pretiboi:

Mr Samsung phone...adviser of the century, do u even have one?

Pls ask him again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! / Lenovo Vs Huawei Vs Infinix / Flash Share App: Where To Download APK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.