Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (69400 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Mars16(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kzinne:
We don't need these old cargoes no more. Young people rise up!!!
No more, we must MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN. WE MUST HAVE THE NIGERIAN DREAM.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

He knows that's what Igbos want to hear tongue
v

Igbos are woke now

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by cashkid18(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eryyy92:
let's forget region issues and tribe. Osinbajo/zulum will make Nigeria great
Scam!! He should go and make his ogun state great at first cheesy
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by fof1: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
cry
TheRareGem1:

Any flag bearer other than Osinbajo Zulum is dead on arrival

This one is Also Dead on Arrival. Both are Dead altogether.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eastlink(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igboid:

Amaechi is not an Igbo man and must not be counted as one.
He is Ikwerre and you of all people should know better.
Pazienza what if Amaechi’s intention is truly genuine? Sometimes the unity we seek in Igboland might happen from where you never imagine. God can use the person you never expect to correct a lot of ills. Even the Oyigbo killings will end up creating a bond at the end.

I’m becoming scared of you Pazi. I think we should allow all Igbo sons throw their hat into the ring and let Nigerians decide. We shouldn’t use our hand to start handpicking who’s Igbo and who’s not. Because from the way you’re showing this concern, you might one day tell me I’m not Igbo. This is where my fear lies. I don’t know why states or what happened in the civil war determine the unity of brothers.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Btruth: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Atleast they can stop sponsoring chaos now

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

......and Fashola & who?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Depressed101:
the last one is a good one...

Osinbanjo is part of the failed government of Buhari so it's a No No....

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Le2money(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yeepa...heavy Blow grin grin grin

TecM0:

You wey go primary school Na how your parents train you to speak to strangers be this?!

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eastlink(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
cashkid18:

[s]Scam!! He should go and make his ogun state great at first[/s] cheesy
Anybody can make the change you never expect. Osibanjo is a Presidential material. He’ll do well if given the opportunity. Only that the kingmakers may want to unite this nation by picking an Igbo man for Presidency.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Muftimenk: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Read and learn rule 2 and stop embarrassing yourself

Or should we translate it to Ibo language

That gal provoke me sef imagine the guy that said u dnt have atom of sense instead of her to report that guy she's busy reporting you.

Nairaland be making sm1 angry smtime u cnt comment in peace sm1 will attack you,curse u or insult u without knwing evry1 is entitled to they opinion.
i hate hypocrite
How do you cope with this people?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
we know Igbos are directionless in Nigeria,they just hate Tinubu

You that have direction where has it taken you to? Because the last time I checked you and your Afonjas are still queueing up every morning at Bourdilion gate to collect your palliative for being slaves.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Read and learn rule 2 and stop embarrassing yourself

Or should we translate it to Ibo language

You where provoking someone.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Speak for yourself oga, almajiri claiming Igbo. No Northerner will smell Aso rock in 2023
junketer:
yes, and we will gladly vote for them if it means Tinubu will not smell that number 1 position.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Btruth:
......and Fashola & who?

Fashola is so secretive and stealth that no 2023 agenda is linked to him, but I know by 2023 he would shock us and also pick APC nomination form

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Don't take the fool serious, he is not igbo
Moferere:

That's your shortcut to biafra tongue
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Eryyy92: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Btruth:
......and Fashola & who?
Agent Fash/Ben Ayade.
Lolz
This candidate go make Nigeria look stupid before the International community.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

You where provoking someone.

How?!
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Btaipei(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
I prefer Amechi/zulum ticket
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin joke of the millennium grin
brownemmanuel43:
Not at again, I believe this is a the joke of the century and millennium. El-rufai
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

How?!

"Sometimes I wonder if u actually finished primary school. Single atom of sense, u no get.."

Is this the way you greet your parents in the morning?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
How is it perfect? Can osinbajo handle a secondary school not to talk of a state. Just bury the idea of osinbajo presidency. It is not possible
Seanpaull65:

Osinbajo zulum is just too perfect
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muftimenk:

That gal provoke me sef imagine the guy that said u dnt have atom of sense instead of her to report that guy she's busy reporting you.

Nairaland be making sm1 angry smtime u cnt comment in peace sm1 will attack you,curse u or insult u without knwing evry1 is entitled to they opinion.
i hate hypocrite
How do you cope with this people?

Lol they don't get what forum is all about, even dark_ net forum, Reddit, and Quora people give their opinion and move on

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by sylve11: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
hmmmm cool
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Igboid: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink:
Pazienza what if Amaechi’s intention is truly genuine? Sometimes the unity we seek in Igboland might happen from where you never imagine. God can use the person you never expect to correct a lot of ills. Even the Oyigbo killings will end up creating a bond at the end.

I’m becoming scared of you Pazi. I think we should allow all Igbo sons throw their hat into the ring and let Nigerians decide. We shouldn’t use our hand to start handpicking who’s Igbo and who’s not. Because from the way you’re showing this concern, you might one day tell me I’m not Igbo. This is where my fear lies. I don’t know why states or what happened in the civil war determine the unity of brothers.

Amaechi is not an Igbo man. No Ikwerre man is Igbo. And there is no bond to build between Ndiigbo and Ikwerre people.
The earlier Ndiigbo embrace this reality, the faster our dawn will come.

Amaechi is not different from Wike and there are different evidence since 2014 till date from Amaechi that shows this. Amaechi is not genuine, he is just another opportunistic Igbophobic Ikwerre man looking to exploit the emotionalism pattern of thinking of the modern Igbo man.

Are you not from Obiigbo?
Obiigbo will always be tethered to the Igbo ethnicity by the Ndoki and ASA in Ukwa East and West of Abia state. Just like Egbema in Rivers are held in place by those in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin ;DYou mean the almajiri foolanis right
NNEWIsuper:

Anyone can win elections without the 5% votes from our east

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jackson105: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Osinbanjo is part of the failed government of Buhari so it's a No No....

So we should vote for ur father instead?

5%.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jackson105: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
How is it perfect? Can osinbajo handle a secondary school not to talk of a state. Just bury the idea of osinbajo presidency. It is not possible

As u lots say buhari own is not possible in 2015,u will never learn
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Osinbajo cannot handle a secondary not to talk of a state. Is there any body in the whole southwest that can macth Peter Obis profile? Just tell me one
Eryyy92:
let's forget region issues and tribe. Osinbajo/zulum will make Nigeria great
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Osinbajo cannot not be President of Nigeria, if you talk of tinubu, we can argue that, who is osinbajo bedlfore he was nominated for VIce President
Jackson105:

As u lots say buhari own is not possible in 2015,u will never learn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jackson105: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
Osinbajo cannot handle a secondary not to talk of a state. Is there any body in the whole southwest that can macth Peter Obis profile? Just tell me one

Peter obi ko, Peter idibia ni.

Get sense, old man.

We are talking about APC presidential ticket here, u can give Peter obi the PDP own with ur 5% votes, no one cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by samdunzo: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
PAWG:

Una don start, what happened to having new, younger faces? Las las na PDP and APC una go still support

You have to be real bro. As it stands now, Nigeria has a two party system: PDP and APC. If the youths want to make any meaningful change, we have to infiltrate those two from the grassroots. Get into the House of Representatives in the federal and state levels... run for LGA chairman. From there, you make the changes you want to make

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.