Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (69404 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by OmoManU: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kzinne:
We don't need these old cargoes no more. Young people rise up!!!

They're both in their 50s

I won't mind this ticket tho
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Depressed101: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
I
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Osinbanjo is part of the failed government of Buhari so it's a No No....
his efforts is greatly dictated, I've seen him make split decisions that turned out to be intelligent
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'd you say tinubu, we might have a topic to argue on, who was osinbajo before he was picked to be vice president to buhari
Jackson105:

As u lots say buhari own is not possible in 2015,u will never learn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Igboid: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink
You IPOB are incapable of reasoning.

Now listen well if you can, seeing as you guys are Ndi Eze onye agwana m.

There is no difference between Amaechi and Wike.
They are both Ikwerre men with deep sitter Igbo hate.

Under Amaechi tenure as Transport minister, Enugu International Airport has been locked under lock and key in the name of repairs while PH airport got renovated and stole Ethiopia airline hub from Enugu.
Under Amaechi watch, SE was totally excluded from the national railway plan initially before public outcry.

Under Amaechi as the governor of Rivers state, Obiigbo got ignored with only few projects.
Amaechi as a governor of Rivers state once asked GEJ to stop treating Ikwerre and Rivers like Biafrans ( a subtle way of saying Igbos, just as Wike is hiding behind IPOB fight to do his own), insinuating that certain state sponsored marginalization is exclusive reserve of Biafrans and not for Rivers people. This was at the wake of Rivers state losing Soku oil wells to Bayelsa state under GEJ presidency.

Amaechi recently said that Igbos don't deserve to ask for presidency for refusing to support APC and Buhari.

We tell you IPOB to leave Igbophobic ethnic groups in Rivers state and other parts of SS alone and stop the disgracing Ndiigbo with your stupidity, you will not listen.
Now you want to jump from Wike to Amaechi.
Ifele ana emekwa unu?

This is my reply to an IPOB member on this Amaechi issue.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jonathan39: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin cry me a River. The North will play fast one on you again
Jackson105:

Peter obi ko, Peter idibia ni.

Get sense, old man.

We are talking about APC presidential ticket here, u can give Peter obi the PDP own with ur 5% votes, no one cares.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by shiwex: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:
2022, APC primary go sweet

See fool.....so you are not tired of voting APC.....sufferhead go kill you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by guru90: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Engr. Dave Umahi /Engr.Prof. Babagana Zulum would have made a better candidates

Umahi goes no where!!!
I hate that man with passion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Jackson105: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin grin cry me a River. The North will play fast one on you again

We shall see
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by CoolAmbience(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Engr. Dave Umahi /Engr.Prof. Babagana Zulum would have made a better candidates

Sorry, but Umahi isn't going nowhere near the presidency. He is not prepared for such at all.

Osinbajo / Zulum will be more like it.

Pragmatic, competent, sincere and trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by PAWG(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
samdunzo:

You have to be real bro. As it stands now, Nigeria has a two party system: PDP and APC. If the youths want to make any meaningful change, we have to infiltrate those two from the grassroots. Get into the House of Representatives in the federal and state levels... run for LGA chairman. From there, you make the changes you want to make

Man! I catch your drift, but I put it to you: If the numbers we saw during the ENDSARS protest support an unpopular party’s youthful candidate, we can get the presidency as early as 2023.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by 6digitscomrade: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jackson105:

So we should vote for ur father instead?

5%.

You, your father and mother that belong to 93% how has life been for you people?

USELESS BUNCH OF A NAMELESS NOBODIES

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls which Nigeria

Imagine another bollock demonic Jihadist and a betrayal from Ubima want to rule Nigeria too. Nigeria don suffer wallahi.

El Rufal you better start planning how to farm but you see that Aso Rock you lie in a big way.

We are calling animals with horn snail too dey show face.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by guru90: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Eastlink:
Okay, how about the following

1. Falz / Runtown
2. Aisha Yesufu / Sowore
3. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Zulum
4. Phyno / Olamide
5. Bimbo Akintola / Paul Okoye

If Ngozi wanna run 9ja president...... I swear... she will win!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by EmekaA125(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Any flag bearer other than Osinbajo Zulum is dead on arrival
So that Tinubu will continue ordering him about as his puppet that he is abi. Dream on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Ever8090: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Atleast they can stop sponsoring chaos now

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

I go all out for Osibanjo/zulum or Amechi/elrufai
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Muftimenk: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Lol they don't get what forum is all about, even dark_ net forum, Reddit, and Quora people give their opinion and move on

I dnt blame dem mst of them cnt do without login 2 nl a day have watch how dey ban your diffrent acct lol techmo,techmo0, and so on badguy me that i have email generator if they ban me i can create 100act fvckthamod who think i cnt do without them

If most of this guy have email genarator they gat ntin to fear abt ban again.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ever8090:
I go all out for Osibanjo/zulum or Amechi/elrufai

Hard pick

But Osinbajo / Zulum for me but Ameachi and Rufai must be super ministers with loads of responsibility
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by maisams01(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
all I know is that north are retaining power come 2023 while igbos and Yorubas continue fighting on who is a better slave
You can argue all you want but that's the damn truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by duduade: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Umahi grin grin grin
Biafrans will not even vote him

Is he not the Ebonyi Gov
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muftimenk:

I dnt blame dem mst of them cnt do without login 2 nl a day have watch how dey ban your diffrent acct lol techmo,techmo0, and so on badguy me that i have email generator if they ban me i can create 100act fvckthamod who think i cnt do without them

If most of this guy have email genarator they gat ntin to fear abt ban again.

Temp mail is even free
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by nedekid: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

The choices above go hard
If Osinbajo can dump the godfather noose around his neck and be a man of his own, Osinbajo/Zulum will certainly look attractive.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by NSK4U(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

hahahaha
no longer Tinubu?
I'm surprised but I know you will embrace other options when the time is ripe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by NSK4U(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

hahahaha
no longer Tinubu?
I'm surprised but I know you will embrace other options when the time is ripe.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
nedekid:

The choices above go hard
If Osinbajo can dump the godfather noose around his neck and be a man of his own, Osinbajo/Zulum will certainly look attractive.

A President of a country doesn't have a Godfather, no matter who is involved you become their Godfather... Nobody can bid you with that much Executive powers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Muftimenk: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Igboid post=95618053]Eastlink
This is my reply to an IPOB member on this Amaechi issue.[/quote
Wow

It's obvious you knw rivers state politics.
Kudos.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by samdunzo: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
PAWG:

Man! I catch your drift, but I put it to you: If the numbers we saw during the ENDSARS protest support an unpopular party’s youthful candidate, we can get the presidency as early as 2023.

Well, one important thing is that hopefully youths take a better interest in government. But I still the best way for increased youth in government is to enter those two parties in heavy numbers.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by nedekid: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
guru90:

If Ngozi wanna run 9ja president...... I swear... she will win!!!!
Ngozi/zulum is a goal. But don't think she will want to soil her hands with naija politics anymore.
Osinbajo/ngozi combination will be tight too.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Muftimenk: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Temp mail is even free
Abi
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by adams123: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
No, They are not good candidates Bleep
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Kaiser20: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

Tinubu / IBORI
Tinubu / Ganduje
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by TecM0: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kaiser20:

Tinubu / IBORI
Tinubu / Ganduje

Lol

How patriotic you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.