Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

This Babe For Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Babe For Church (17421 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay where do I start from hmmm.
Lemme start from the beginning one nice Sunday morning I woke up by 6: something and I was determined to change my ways and go to church that Sunday I was a bit sluggish asking myself questions why I should or shouldn't go ,truth be told it was just laziness to leave the bed.
I eventually got up had my bath and wore a native I had and set out for church , at this point I had no church in mind I just entered the next Available loud service I could hear as I am a fan of Pentecostal churches . I entered the church it sat at second to the last sit at the back I observed it was like an Igbo meeting. The pastor was Igbo he often interjected his speeches with some igbo language which everyone would laugh to I wasn't really feeling at home cause I couldn't relate. Fastforward service finished , I was acknowledged as new member ,they even tried speaking Igbo to me (because I look a bit like igbo people) I didn't reply then they asked for introduction blablabla. So the sweet part was the youth leader came and met me that I should join their meeting before I go. Omo man was happy I wanted to socialize with some youths , I joined the round table meeting and I immediately noticed one as nairalanders will say "igbo Amaka" fair face with a thick body fully breasted and hippy she smiled with at me with a dimple, I smiled back, I immediately remembered she was the one leading most of those igbotic praises that got me lost during the service but damn she had voice and was really beautiful. Thoughout the meeting Omo we just dey look each other as the leader just dey talk some stuffs wey dey pass one ear come out of the next. All I heard him say was " contribution blablabla , dues blablabla , blablabla drama "
Then Amaka said she has an idea for the drama she talked at length about some stuff I wasn't too impressed with her idea but hey na my first day there I can't say anything. Meeting finished I use style to wait small and try my luck but this girl dey greet everybody before I know am she disappear I no con see her again. One of the other guy came and met me and we started giving as we walked each other home soon the conversation changed to Amaka , this guy just dey run me update say the girl hard the girl this , me as a fine boy the only that I knew will only hinder me is my brokenness as my last 4 meals I chop meat or chicken cause say I dey try manage myself. Many will consider me jobless but my Job for now Na betnaija till my school resumes, I was doing well for myself until Antwerp beat Tottenham that day sef I almost wept , had Tottenham in almost all my 3odds stake out. Okay back to the story this guy con tell me about one bet way Im make with one man for church on top Amaka and the man don dey win am, The bet Na who go first lash am or date am , and the man be like this girl daddy but he get car and I remember this girl greeting the man sha , them bet 75k , at first I shock I ask am how he take get money , e con code me say e dey sashe meaning yahoo boy, he say e don buy this girl things he even borrow him friend iPhone 11 to try impress the girl but the girl no look him side , she even dey return him gifts . I con laugh , tell the guy say that girl Na small thing say I just need two months for their church . E say if I fit run am make im die e con promise me 5k I say no 15k e say no wahala. Fastforward the next Saturday man don forget about everything I dey play my ps4 when I received a call from a strange number , I pick the person con dey ask me whether they'll see me in church blablabla I sha say by God's grace I com try dey even remember the name of their church sef I sha cut the call after answering them sake of say I dey hot seat for my game ,naso the first words the person tell me con register for my head
"Hello is this MrRobert I'm sister Amaka calling from C.A.M ministries..." Naso I pause game rehearse my cool voice call her back .
Me: Hello erm I got a call from you not quite long
Amaka: yes sir anything
Me: Nothing much I just remembered that you're sister Amaka the one at the meeting on Sunday
Amakasadshe paused for awhile then answered) yes I am
Me: wow God does work in mysterious ways I have a great drama idea but I couldn't voice that day being my first time
Amaka: Really, I've been having a hard time getting mine to be reasonable please tell us about it tomorrow
Shit she almost killed my vibe but as a real niggar I pressed on
Me: a wise man once said never leave onto tomorrow what can be done today
Amaka: I don't understand
Me: nothing is stopping me from telling you today
Amaka: I'm not sure ,over the phone
Me: ofcourse not , while faking a laugh . I don't leave far from the church why don't you come in the evening, I live alone I kinda need visitors to kill my boredom ( in my mind I wasn't hoping for a positive)
Amaka: hmm I'm not going to be free in the evening how about an hour from now.
Me: perfect call me when you're near the church I'll come pick you
Naso I drop phone shout yes start to dey arrange my very scattered living room, called my guy not to bother coming to greet me again. Naso I remember damn I got no drama ideas
I typed on Google search , "Drama ideas you can perform in 2mins"
My phone rang ,as my heard the number my dick erected very firm
TBC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Babe For Church by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:
Okay where do I start from hmmm.
Lemme start from the beginning one nice Sunday morning I woke up by 6: something and I was determined to change my ways and go to church that Sunday I was a bit sluggish asking myself questions why I should or shouldn't go ,truth be told it was just laziness to leave the bed.
I eventually got up had my bath and wore a native I had and set out for church , at this point I had no church in mind I just entered the next Available loud service I could hear as I am a fan of Pentecostal churches . I entered the church it sat at second to the last sit at the back I observed it was like an Igbo meeting. The pastor was Igbo he often interjected his speeches with some igbo language which everyone would laugh to I wasn't really feeling at home cause I couldn't relate. Fastforward service finished , I was acknowledged as new member ,they even tried speaking Igbo to me (because I look a bit like igbo people) I didn't reply then they asked for introduction blablabla. So the sweet part was the youth leader came and met me that I should join their meeting before I go. Omo man was happy I wanted to socialize with some youths , I joined the round table meeting and I immediately noticed one as nairalanders will say "igbo Amaka" fair face with a thick body fully breasted and hippy she smiled with at me with a dimple, I smiled back, I immediately remembered she was the one leading most of those igbotic praises that got me lost during the service but damn she had voice and was really beautiful. Thoughout the meeting Omo we just dey look each other as the leader just dey talk some stuffs wey dey pass one ear come out of the next. All I heard him say was " contribution blablabla , dues blablabla , blablabla drama "
Then Amaka said she has an idea for the drama she talked at length about some stuff I wasn't too impressed with her idea but hey na my first day there I can't say anything. Meeting finished I use style to wait small and try my luck but this girl dey greet everybody before I know am she disappear I no con see her again. One of the other guy came and met me and we started giving as we walked each other home soon the conversation changed to Amaka , this guy just dey run me update say the girl hard the girl this , me as a fine boy the only that I knew will only hinder me is my brokenness as my last 4 meals I chop meat or chicken cause say I dey try manage myself. Many will consider me jobless but my Job for now Na betnaija till my school resumes, I was doing well for myself until Antwerp beat Tottenham that day sef I almost wept , had Tottenham in almost all my 3odds stake out. Okay back to the story this guy con tell me about one bet way Im make with one man for church on top Amaka and the man don dey win am, The bet Na who go first lash am or date am , and the man be like this girl daddy but he get car and I remember this girl greeting the man sha , them bet 75k , at first I shock I ask am how he take get money , e con code me say e dey sashe meaning yahoo boy, he say e don buy this girl things he even borrow him friend iPhone 11 to try impress the girl but the girl no look him side , she even dey return him gifts . I con laugh , tell the guy say that girl Na small thing say I just need two months for their church . E say if I fit run am make im die e con promise me 5k I say no 15k e say no wahala. Fastforward the next Saturday man don forget about everything I dey play my ps4 when I received a call from a strange number , I pick the person con dey ask me whether they'll see me in church blablabla I sha say by God's grace I com try dey even remember the name of their church sef I sha cut the call after answering them sake of say I dey hot seat for my game ,naso the first words the person tell me con register for my head
"Hello is this MrRobert I'm sister Amaka calling from C.A.M ministries..." Naso I pause game rehearse my cool voice call her back .
Me: Hello erm I got a call from you not quite long
Amaka: yes sir anything
Me: Nothing much I just remembered that you're sister Amaka the one at the meeting on Sunday
Amakasadshe paused for awhile then answered) yes I am
Me: wow God does work in mysterious ways I have a great drama idea but I couldn't voice that day being my first time
Amaka: Really, I've been having a hard time getting mine to be reasonable please tell us about it tomorrow
Shit she almost killed my vibe but as a real niggar I pressed on
Me: a wise man once said never leave onto tomorrow what can be done today
Amaka: I don't understand
Me: nothing is stopping me from telling you today
Amaka: I'm not sure ,over the phone
Me: ofcourse not , while faking a laugh . I don't leave far from the church why don't you come in the evening, I live alone I kinda need visitors to kill my boredom ( in my mind I wasn't hoping for a positive)
Amaka: hmm I'm not going to be free in the evening how about an hour from now.
Me: perfect call me when you're near the church I'll come pick you
Naso I drop phone shout yes start to dey arrange my very scattered living room, called my guy not to bother coming to greet me again. Naso I remember damn I got no drama ideas
I typed on Google search , "Drama ideas you can perform in 2mins"
My phone rang ,as my heard the number my dick erected very firm
TBC
grin
Re: This Babe For Church by 2dice01: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol ..Konji na Bastard
Amaka go disappoint the Op
las las grin
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin 2dice01
2dice01:
Lol ..Konji na Bastard
Amaka go disappoint the Op
las las grin
grin grin no be my fault if you see this babe konji go catch you awsear
The continuation dey page 2
Re: This Babe For Church by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Your type are littered everywhere in the church,i pray amaka truly has the fear of God in her heart to deal with you the right way
Re: This Babe For Church by Gracefulhope: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Following
Re: This Babe For Church by Uzomacharles: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
smiley
Zzor:
Your type are littered everywhere in the church,i pray amaka truly has the fear of God in her heart to deal with you the right way
Your type are also littered everywhere in the church you think we don't know you all those forming holier than thou quick to judge others but if people know your story they'll shock your signature says it all BLW. That church is full of cover-up hoes my guys don yarn me gist tire , I just find it had going to a church I know everyone sex history , or you want to tell me your church member never Bleep you before smiley I dislike hypocrites

16 Likes

Re: This Babe For Church by SarutobiEky(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
tah! mechonu there. Fear of God kill you there. Swear say you no fork last week angry undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
;
Uzomacharles:
Wow
grin grin I'm confused to whether you're male or female your moniker is confusing.
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
wink
Gracefulhope:
Following
continuation on page 2 the final story on page 4 , 3 parts in total
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
SarutobiEky:
tah! mechonu there. Fear of God kill you there. Swear say you no fork last week angry undecided
I just tire oh this zzor reeks hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: This Babe For Church by Uzomacharles: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:
;
grin grin I'm confused to whether you're male or female your moniker is confusing.

Check My Profile
Re: This Babe For Church by EvilChildOfDom: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Big headed lair
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Check My Profile
Mad you post your actual picture wow
Re: This Babe For Church by Uzomacharles: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:
Mad you post your actual picture wow
Why should I be afraid?
I Rob Anybody?
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
EvilChildOfDom:
Big headed lair
Edit your comment it's "liar" not "lair" smiley
Re: This Babe For Church by SarutobiEky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:

I just tire oh this zzor reeks hypocrisy
the way I see that girl she go like big preek pass food. Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: This Babe For Church by EvilChildOfDom: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:

Edit your comment it's "liar" not "lair" smiley
I like it that way
Re: This Babe For Church by Hugo55(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Op come and complete this storie nah. ma bodi is doin' me one kain one kain cool
Re: This Babe For Church by fiyinfoluwa29093: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: This Babe For Church by santos123(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Come and finish this nah angry
Re: This Babe For Church by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I hate to gatecrash this OP's thread, and spoil the party.

I like that you add real life shit to this incredulously fictious story.

I think you should level up, get out of your comfort zone, I think there is more to your sleeves.

1 Like

Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
fiyinfoluwa29093:
Zzor don use her second account con post nonsense to avoid backlash
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hugo55:
Op come and complete this storie nah. ma bodi is doin' me one kain one kain cool
grin grin
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
santos123:
Come and finish this nah angry
I'm coming grin let it reach a 1000 views first cheesy
Re: This Babe For Church by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:

Zzor don use her second account con post nonsense to avoid backlash
Thats a stalker,i don't know the owner of the account
Re: This Babe For Church by youngking22(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
op that Antwerp Hotspurs game, na sure game for me oooo, for Antwerp home you expect Tottenham to win? I just dey laugh you nice Tori by the way...
Re: This Babe For Church by Treborblue(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
youngking22:
op that Antwerp Hotspurs game, na sure game for me oooo, for Antwerp home you expect Tottenham to win? I just dey laugh you nice Tori by the way...
For real you expected that , Omo I carry them , straight ,another ticket I carry them over 2.5 another ticket Tottenham to have more shots on target another ticket x2 guy I wan cry

1 Like

Re: This Babe For Church by youngking22(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:

For real you expected that , Omo I carry them , straight ,another ticket I carry them over 2.5 another ticket Tottenham to have more shots on target another ticket x2 guy I wan cry
some days are like that.

1 Like

Re: This Babe For Church by wittyt98(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Treborblue:

I typed on Google search , "Drama ideas you can perform in 2mins" My phone rang ,when I saw the number my dick erected very firm
TBC
mad people don De open account for this nairaland grin baba complete your story before I curse you oh

2 Likes

Re: This Babe For Church by chingle5(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nice.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can A Woman Wait For A Man She Loves? / Is There A Man Shortage? / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.