Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel (70401 Views)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Irunmole(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:
After all the end SWAT protests...

If you look closely almost all of them have pot bellies already.

These ones will be worse than SARS

You will surely kill someone with this wicked comment of yours, abeg. look at the lady "SWAT" in the background. SMHgrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Irunmole(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Xbee007:
SWATs with potbellies.

Una wicked for this Nairaland o. These na people brothers, papa and uncles o. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Training police officers inside bush once recruited they start acting like bush animals... Odi egwu...
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
all i know is if they try to oppress it wont end well instantly
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by onyemechi33: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by rollandben(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nonsense, is this what they ave for us again!! useless country
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by charlesucheh(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
And is having pot belly part of the criteria
Why our police No wan get sense??
Aren't there young officer to train for this!
Some E-diot will still lobby their pot bellied body to the team...

I don tire for rubbish walahi!!
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Beautyaddy: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Buhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian Government is a Disgraced Joke.

Please what is this? embarassed
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by seunayantokun(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Another menace loading.

They too are evil, product of an evil government.

What are their individual records?

It's a case of offering vipers because cobras have misbehaved.

Until Nigeria is totally overhauled, there won't be rest.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by phantom24: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why are they practising kungfu instead of mental drills ? I weep 4 d future of dis country.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Crownp(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shey na the SWAT wey go handle weapon be this? Oloun onije ki a ri ogun SWAT
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Vacora(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
hardbody:
Even their stance is suspect. They are not even teaching them the T-stance in the horse position. Even their instructor is a rookie. I will beat him inside 60 seconds

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Boxed stance. No rotation from the hip so less power is generated. They should be learning Krav Maga or Jujitsu. I’d like to see their shooting drills and weapon handling training.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by incredible2017: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
This country movie script just dey laugh me ;DThis country movie script just dey laugh me
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Larrykaysail(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:

lol. You see them finish

1 Like

Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by 9icedudie(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
las las our govt no dey hear word
if your daddy is among the SWAT pls go on your knees and commit his soul to the hands of God because we go still #Endswat
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Erojepromise(f): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
everything in this country is a joke no improvement whatsoever....
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Elsadam(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:

Will you ever be contented
Don't not be ingrate bro
Allow them to start full operations before making a reasonable judgement base on fact and reasons and not sentiment
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by thesicilian: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
lagdmark:

Really the crime rate in Nigeria is too high, the country need highly trained special commandos.
I wonder why some guys want soft police force in a country where armed robbers will proudly & freely parade themselves on the streets.
But the fact is, they're not always well trained. They'll just be assembled based on connections and given some shallow orientation, then onto the field. That's the problem.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by almarthins(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/02/minister-of-police-affairs-carries-out-inspection-as-swat-commences-training/

Rebranding a stale wine that is nolonger good for drinking.

What happened to Fresh recruitmemt?
U carry sars give am new name
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by thesicilian: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elsadam:

Will you ever be contented
Don't not be ingrate bro
Allow them to start full operations before making a reasonable judgement base on fact and reasons and not sentiment
In my line of work (medicine), we don't wait until a disease fully manifests before we start to treat. We learn to envisage problems and tackle them before there are complications. And I can boldly tell you, (in Obi wan Kenobi's voice), these aren't the SWAT we're looking for.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Hallabee1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:
na true ooo, the lady be like say she just born .
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Elsadam(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:

In my line of work (medicine), we don't wait until a disease fully manifests before we start to treat. We learn to envisage problems and tackle them before there are complications. And I can boldly tell you, (in Obi wan Kenobi's voice), these aren't the SWAT we're looking for.

Okay my Bro.
But at least u carry out test to know the disease before administering/prescribing drugs to the patient ahbi
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by mickelkingz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
lol.. hungry SWAT. no manners..
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by uchennaq(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nonsense
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by NightHawke: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can see some pot belied men and women among them. Can these ones climb the rope and do a 1.5Km race in quick time. I hope they will be exposed to lots of tactical drills. Restraint too until you get the ORDER TO USE LETHAL FORCE. Finally, the rules of engagement should be well spelt out. This unit should be a last resort to respond to a crime scene unless it's confirmed the suspects are armed and dangerous.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Slurity(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
sapientia:
The police Bosses cannot do without a money making Unit.

Nothing will be different between them and SARS.

SARS that was trained by UK police turned out a mess more of this hurriedly packaged group.

Never seen a situation where a security unit is hurriedly put up and training started immediately unless its an active conventional war time.

When did they have the time to carefully articulate a training doctrine based real events happening on ground?

Very insensitive people. You really did not see any good thing that SARS or police in charge of violentcrimes and robbery are doing before? Even with the high level of atrocity in SARS, they are still the most effective unit in police. It is the whole police that is very bad

A nation still using police stations built in 80s
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Just negudu with dis there pot belly
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Btruth: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seriously, one them look like a SARS officer that I know at Adeniji.
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by thuxzwda1: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
King44:
they have to also be trained on how to engage citizens and suspects not only takwando or kungfu training.

They have to be trained on how to act professional when on duty not actiing like rascals on duty, they have to be remeinded that they are humans and treat others like humans and they shouldn't let the pride that comes with uniform and the gun get into their heads. There has to be consequence for misbehavior.

All these takwando no be Koko the main thing is being professional, human, how they treat and handle civilians

And we jus dey pray make some ppl wey Dem burst comot for prison no go dey dere

1 Like

Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
thesicilian:

Shut up, try anything like EndSWAT again like u didnt recent, we go deal with you all. Igbos
Re: SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel by rolams(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Old wine in new bottle. The mode of operation remain the same. Just a change of name. Another problem loading!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.