Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (65242 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Kinematics: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Abia State chapter...

Abeg make una come follow me laugh ooo....

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Emoney08: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by webm: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry pap.

What's your electoral value?

A joker
Check your humanity. May God judge you in accordance with that
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Dansuqi: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Elvictor:

am from Ekpeye tribe in Rivers State, I don't even think you are from Rivers State anyways.

Martins mannah and that senator that defected to apc that is from ahoada was supposed to deliver for apc
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Kinematics: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
isn't it funny how no one is blaming Nnamdi Kanu d instigator

You know the ipoo clowns naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by damosky12(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry pap.

A joker

All you saw from his submission was "Electoral value?"

He spoke about bloodshed. It's a fact that several lives were lost to Wike's rather brute posture. But you didn't see all these...

Is it too difficult to separate our political sentiments from our humanistic traits?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by BigBashiru: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
AseV:
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Abia state chapter, Mr Asiegbu Nnaji Obed has said he has withdrawn his support for Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, a member of the same party.

This is following the reported mass killing in Oyigbo part of the city in which Igbo has been largely affected.

In a Facebook post on Monday, he wrote,

"I am a member of the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria.

"I am officially withdrawing my support for Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON of Rivers State over the killings of innocent people in Obigbo otherwise known as Oyigbo.

"It’s very wrong to kill and only an evil man will partake or orchestrate the massacre of a whole community of unarmed persons.

"Heavenly Father hear our prayers, stop the bloodshed in Nigeria.

"Viewers discretion please: #RestructureNigeria #OyigboMassacre"

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/11/oyigbo-massacre-i-withdraw-my-support-for-wike-pdp-member-declares/

Once the white man left Nigeria what happened? Civil war! From 1967 - 1970! And today Nigeria is on the brink of another civil war! The black man is synonymous with war - conflict all over the place - Governors are power drunk - the black man should never be left on their own.... I immediately call on Nigeria to open its borders and allow lots of foreigners from Korea, Singapore, China, USA, UK, Germany to take up abode in Nigeria and take up leadership positions in Nigeria so that this country can move forward.

The behaviour of Wike is similar to that of his fellow African (black) dictators - idi amin, paul biya etc and murderers. The same thing driving Wike to murder/ genocide is same thing driving sars.

It's genetic guys. It's BLACK!!!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Afamed: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
webm:

Check your humanity. May God judge you in accordance with that
Keep quiet. Nobody is buying your emotions. Tell Nnamdi to stop inciting his gullible followers to their untimely grave.
Una no dey like Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Marine54(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

Why do you people don't like truth from that side?
Why has non of your elders come out to condemn Nnamdi despite all his unguided utterances?
Why do you allow criminal like Nnamdi to speak for you?
Why is Buhari speaking for Boko Haram ! Hypocrised, you better face you north Aboki..

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Benitoh: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let me rephrase it again for those who wish to take note especially the igboman. The safest place and environment the igboman can live and feel safe and secure to dwell and invest is the igboland, anything far from that is just like postponing the doom and disaster that will surely come. The earlier we stop defending our foolishness the better, it's a painful truth but that's just the only option and the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by gidgiddy: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

Why do you people don't like truth from that side?
Why has non of your elders come out to condemn Nnamdi despite all his unguided utterances?
Why do you allow criminal like Nnamdi to speak for you?

Why would anyone condemn Nnamdi Kanu for talking in a country where others carrying AK47 and killing people, like Boko haram and killer herdsmen, are being rehabilitated, released and offered Ruga?

Your government is not condemning those with AK47 killing people and you want the elders to condemn Nnamdi Kanu who only has his mouth? That would be stupid of the elders

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Ever8090: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
TossTos:
refrain from him
let him know it's getting out hand
and he is on his own

"It’s very wrong to kill and only an evil man will partake or orchestrate the massacre of a whole community ..
he did not Oder the killing of Igbos in obibo..they on their own started the problem they are facing today.
It is inhuman to kill your fellow human..may the souls of those affected rest in peace.but you guys must stay away from Nnamdi Kanu to stay alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Incidentally he has spoken against a tyrant. What have you ever said against Thiefnubuu...the Jagastupid that trolling machines like you adore?

Spineless YARIBAA noisemaker. grin

Yaribanzaonic don finish helinues o!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Ever8090: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
Nnamdi Kanu was on Facebook yesterday ordering doctors to treat injured ipob and promised that their bills will be settled..come see how some Igbos were abusing him while some brainwashed goats were still hailing and calling him their lord and personal saviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Hotzone(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
I support Wike...I am a Nigerian, I bear it’s passport and pledge allegiance to it but I am against its corrupt government official but will not support whoever that supports or try to achieve his ideology through violent and desperate means....u kill military and collect their guns including policemen and also destroy people’s properties and u also blame Wike...

Tufiakwa lazy and evil wicked shildren!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by webm: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Nobody is buying your emotions. Tell Nnamdi to stop inciting his gullible followers to their untimely grave.
Una no dey like Truth

All Igbos are now IPOB because of your hatred. All over the country, hoodlums burned police station, killed security personnel and no one tagged a group of people and say they're the one that did it. Starts killing them. It's well. Our judgement await us all

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by emerged01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Most times I weep over the stupidity of young bloods fighting over corruption politicians in Nigeria. You all can now see that there is on politician to fight for.

It is high time youth know that we need to start afresh by embarking of youth movement.
#wemove
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Nollynwa1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's shocking that many people here that condemned the killings in Lekki shootings and other places during the end Sars protest are the ones okay with these massacre going on in Oyigbo in the name of fishing out Igbos.. does it mean all the Igbos in Oyigbo/Obigbo are all Igbos, I don't understand! Even if some are Igbos, most of them are armless and they are being killed recklessly. How do you even support this evil because it doesn't concern you or your tribe.You shamelessly write rubbish! Don't worry, I pray you will soon feel the breeze.
This is evil and should be totally condemned! Wike and all the military personnels involved in this abominable agenda will surely suffer the same fate in thousand folds.. And shame on you all that support this evil!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by lastchild: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
withdrawal kee you there
you are a fool
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by lastchild: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

All these useless groups should be completely scrapped, they are one of the problem we are facing in the country, only good at causing disorganization between the youths and fight for their personal gains. The leaders of all these groups are criminals putting the lives of youths at risk.

Rip to the dead
are you aware that the people being killed in obigbo are not Igbos?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Agugbadin: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Asiegbu, for your information Nwike never ordered the military to kill anyone, the military are looking for their stolen guns. 5 or 6 of their colleagues were killed and their guns stolen. So do not blame Nwike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by lastchild: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen...

When we were telling Igbos to thread careful, no be abuse we got in return?

You guys should enjoy it while it lasts
and you think that the people being killed in obigbo now are ipob's?

wike doesn't have sense and you reason like him
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Unik3030: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ever8090:
Nnamdi Kanu was on Facebook yesterday ordering doctors to treat injured ipob and promised that their bills will be settled..come see how some Igbos were abusing him while some brainwashed goats were still hailing and calling him their lord and personal saviour
i think I saw something like that by oyigboupdate
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by robosky02(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by guy222: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thunder fire you dia, i thought wike is ipob president while ffk is your vice president, the table don turn na una the complain, thunder fire you dia again and again. Una never chee shun tin, as far as we are concern wike remain the destroyer of APC and the best governor in Nigeria, this is just the begining, ffk own go soon start, una go get sense by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by RoyalUc(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Being stupid and irrational is killing our people and that have to stop.

I just gave you a like and a share...
Didn't know that day would come grin

On a serious note. I feel your genuine concern and I am touched.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Nchenches: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
AseV:
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Abia state chapter, Mr Asiegbu Nnaji Obed has said he has withdrawn his support for Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, a member of the same party.

This is following the reported mass killing in Oyigbo part of the city in which Igbo has been largely affected.

In a Facebook post on Monday, he wrote,

"I am a member of the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria.

"I am officially withdrawing my support for Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON of Rivers State over the killings of innocent people in Obigbo otherwise known as Oyigbo.

"It’s very wrong to kill and only an evil man will partake or orchestrate the massacre of a whole community of unarmed persons.

"Heavenly Father hear our prayers, stop the bloodshed in Nigeria.

"Viewers discretion please: #RestructureNigeria #OyigboMassacre"

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/11/oyigbo-massacre-i-withdraw-my-support-for-wike-pdp-member-declares/

Gov Wike started his 2023 presidential election campaign with spilling blood in a town with majority Igbo residents in Rivers state.
All Wike wanted to show in Oyigbo is that he is a one Nigeria man, thus let the kingmakers of Nigeria’s politics appoint him VP next presidential election.

Wonder what such a man with tout mindset like Wike can do if he gets to power in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by hopexter(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
withdrawal kee you there

Don't worry, bullet will touch you or your family member soon. undecided
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Nchenches: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

All these useless groups should be completely scrapped, they are one of the problem we are facing in the country, only good at causing disorganization between the youths and fight for their personal gains. The leaders of all these groups are criminals putting the lives of youths at risk.

Rip to the dead

.. why would these dissident groups emerge in Nigeria? You never cared to ask, or you are one Abooki who benefits loads from the dysfunctional political system and skewed political structure of Nigeria - both of these cause the emergence of the dissenting groups.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Moganajoe: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry pap.

A joker

It's insane for any one to support or partake in killing of another human just for power.

What goes around comes back around.
Someday wike will kill you or member of ur family so that would feel the joy of your" electoral value"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.