Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (46508 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Waitforit: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Then why are you quiet

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by OyigboUpdate: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ignis: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Another dumb lie.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lindareep: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
It seems the easiest to kill is to tag the killed IPOB. It is a good trick. Directly from the devil's playbook. How will sending military to arrest IPOB actually arrest IPOB if not some other sinister intentions? Is IPOB written on their foreheads? This guy is a clown.

12 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by wakaman: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Clean
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Spray(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

you will just be forming useless woke on this platform. meanwhile your brain is full of mushroom

8 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by primestreams: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tinibu lekki killing
Wike oyibo

Some thing is not right

If you check well this is a plan to destroy south for 2023 let's be wise

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Debra911(f): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
2020 is just a messed up year
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by TheDestroyer: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mehn these flatheadss are cursed everywhere they go they always find a way to piss off their host , even their neighbors in the south south is killing them and treating them like chicken yet they have the audacity to open their dirty mouth and talk trash about yoruba people who accommodate and tolerate their nonsense grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Unified07: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE IS AN INGRATE IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR HIM

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by cenaman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:
This Ikwerre man you are a bloody liar.

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
What a stupid post by a terrorist IPOB? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Ever8090: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The Order to shoot at sight any Igbo seen in Rivers state by military was given by who? Are you not the Governor of Rivers state again?

Even the security agencies went as far not looking for Ipob members but torturing any Igbo they come across to a point that the streets are now soaked in blood.

As we speak no Igbo man is now walking freely on streets of Rivers state because of the shoot at sight order.

Just Yesterday a girl by name Queen Nwazuo was gunned down in her fiancee Shop Just because she is Igbo while the said fiance an Ogoni man was left untouched.

These are cases one of so many cases currently happening on the order of Governor Nyesom Wike ( Idi Amin of our time).

I just don't know why Ikwerre people are hell bent on exterminating Igbos from the surface of this earth.

May the souls of departed rest in the bosom of our Lord as they continue to cry for justice
no Igbo person is walking the street of port Harcourt..." According to you..you are a Mumu man!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by lekki1444: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
i dont told yall ndigbo to stop messin with wike. that nigga crazy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
I heard that if you are Igbo nothing u will do in this world to convince the military that you are not ipob.

Wow. Ipob Una see this is sth we have said a long time ago PDP or wike is not a friend of Igbo's Una say lie, u are aturu this that.

Even Lagos that withnessed more devastation never did this, but sharp sharp wike ordered shoot at sight in the name of they are fighting ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by ivolt: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sane Nigerians know the truth. Ipob is a terrorist organization built on lies. Despite claiming to be brave, they commit terror acts and run into hiding. Wike should stop commenting on their issues, they live and die on attention-seeking.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nchenches: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
But you watch as military kill Igbos in Oyigbo, shortly after you read a riot act to LGA representatives in Rivers state to fish out IPOB members in Rivers state and give them summary treatment. How does anyone distinguish between IPOB and non-IPOB members in Rivers State.

Wike in Aso Rock can easily declare civil war against any part of the country after a slight provocation.
Is it only in Rivers state that hoodlums destroyed properties during #ENDSARS protest?

5 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by solabiyi01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
E go be
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by DenreleDave(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
It seems the easiest to kill is to tag the killed IPOB. It is a good trick. Directly from the devil's playbook. How will sending military to arrest IPOB actually arrest IPOB if not some other sinister intentions? Is IPOB written on their foreheads? This guy is a clown.

Why wud Igbos host a flag in Niger delta at first..

A proscribed group by fed and even eastern governors

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by LagosAirport: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
So they ordered themselves to kill civilians
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by victorDanladi: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
The thread is drygrin

TINUBU name is not mentioned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Jonathan39: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
He is a Fulani from Kwara state, not in connection with igbo
Juliusmalema:

Wipe off the blood, it has no meaning to an average Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by 360clips: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Which fool would actually think he'll say he ordered the hit? Such fools.
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahaha. I will never low the igbos promote a false narrative of events. Never. They started what they couldn't finish, when the consequences came, they're heaping blames.

I'm permanently reconsidering my relations with all igbos despite having igbo blood in my gene from today. I won't tolerate nonsense. Nobody feed me.
you are a bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by kennethfranc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
J
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by webm: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

#TruthSeekers

If soldiers are killing INNOCENT people as alleged and this is what you'll say,may it be unto you as those innocents killed. However, if these are right before God may you prosper in this world

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike did nothing wrong bt the military needs to be cautious and tactful in the pursuit for the criminals. Innocent lives should not be lost.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by xynerise: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Governors have limited power on the military. They can't just order them. A top ranked military personnel can even slap your governor. FG only has that power to control the military

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by Kennitrust(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
#endislamnow

Our country is in flame
Re: Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers by BigBashiru: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
MyopicMods:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2322305484580296&id=672482079562653

But you ordered a hotel to be demolished out of power drunkenness....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.