Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? (3209 Views)

See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO) / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Devil never catch u..I was in a bus and a man did d same time looking at d breast..d woman was a Yoruba woman come and see insults other passengers joined her..d man just came down immediately and sure dar was not his stop grin
The man is weak, if it was me I will just keep mute and be looking at her. No matter how many words or insults she vomits she can't lift her hands on me. It will get to a point where she may start questioning her sanity or she just keep the breast off public view.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
The man is weak, if it was me I will just keep mute and be looking at her. No matter how many words or insults she vomits she can't lift her hands on me. It will get to a point where she may start questioning her sanity or she just keep the breast off public view.

It is wrong..do u know how d woman will feel..plus it will make u look like a rapist...And ur saying d man is weak because it as not happened to u..No be only her ooo..all d women in d bus..

She is not bringing it to public view because she wants to so get ur fact right undecided
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:

It is wrong..do u know how d woman will feel..plus it will make u look like a rapist...And ur saying d man is weak because it as not happened to u..No be only her ooo..all d women in d bus..

She is not bringing it to public view because she wants to so get ur fact right undecided
I don't walk around looking for breastfeeding mother's to view their boobs, but if you breastfeed your child in my front and expect me to look the other way, no way. This has nothing to do with rape, I don't know why you women always use the word "rape" out of context.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

I don't walk around looking for breastfeeding mother's to view their boobs, but if you breastfeed your child in my front and expect me to look the other way, no way. This has nothing to do with rape, I don't know why you women always use the word "rape" out of context.

It is still not good. . D woman will feel so uncomfortable...Plus she is not doing it because she wants to..Yes u may mean no harm..I'm just telling u want people may think..Never said it as anything to do with rape
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
See it this way. If somehow you can't hold your bladder and have to pee somewhere like it happens in some Lagos streets, will you be okay if people passing by deliberately look at your penis while you're pissing or in worse case scenario stand and stare

PUNAengineOIL:

Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
This boy bad oo,, you go dey look at big breast when mama is feeding baby,,,,

This isn't necessary my brother,,

How did you want the woman to feel if she see you staring at her breast,,,,, she nogo like ham at all,,

Moreover she's not your sister or mother,,,,, and you're not a kid also,,,,,,

Though yaa eyes ma see it but you don't need to focus my brother,,,,,,

Imagine you bringing out your penis and you're urinating,, nobody dey there when you start but before you finsh,,,,you raise yaa head and see a girl looking at your penis will you like it,,,,,?

We have to be telling ourselves Truth,,,,,wink

That action is bad,,,,stop it bro

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by ayobade15094: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
: I Mean Dat, A Woman Who Is Pregnant Yet Av A Baby Dat Is Not Up To A Year Dat She Is Breastfeeding. She Is Pregnant Yet She Has A Baby Dat She Is Still Breastfeeding.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by poshestmina(f): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i see that almost everyday
any big deal about it?

shocked shocked shocked.
I'm not sure you're saying the truth Sir.

It's harmful breastfeeding a baby while pregnant .
Could be very fatal because of the changes of hormones .
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by LadySarah: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
poshestmina:

shocked shocked shocked.
I'm not sure you're saying the truth Sir.

It's harmful breastfeeding a baby while pregnant .
Could be very fatal because of the changes of hormones .

This is very untrue. Mothers are encouraged to continue especially if the baby is still very tender .

Nothing fatal or harmful about it. She can even continue after childbirth to breastfeed the both as her strength can carry. It's called Tandem breastfeeding.

CC. Doc thorpido and nwaezeemmanuel.thow more light in this issue.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by LadySarah: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
ayobade15094:
: I Mean Dat, A Woman Who Is Pregnant Yet Av A Baby Dat Is Not Up To A Year Dat She Is Breastfeeding. She Is Pregnant Yet She Has A Baby Dat She Is Still Breastfeeding.

It's normal sir
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:50am On Nov 03, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i see that almost everyday
any big deal about it?
research shows the breast milk of pregnant woman is highly toxic(poisonous) for infants.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Na today grin..I know siblings that Senior each other worth months ..First time I heard it I calculated and calculated grin..I thought a woman could not have pregnancy until after 3 months grin
Maybe Na D Lady No Dey Let Oga Rest 4 Night Nai Make.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2020
LadySarah:

some take in as early as 6 weeks postpartum. you don't expect her to not breastfeed her newborn because of it. nothing is wrong with it and nothing will happen to them.

Exclusive breastfeeding as a fp method does not work for some women. She may have believed so only to be failed. It's common with 1st time mothers.

Blame some he goat husbands who start demanding for sex as soon as the lochia stops. If she disagrees now, you men will ask her what is preventing her from giving the he goat what belongs to him.

Just remove your eyes.
Ladysarah, Why Do U Ladies Feel Dat It's Men Dat Love Sex Dan Women. Do U Know Weda Na She No Dey Let Oga Rest 4 Night?
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2020
poshestmina:

shocked shocked shocked. I'm not sure you're saying the truth Sir.
It's harmful breastfeeding a baby while pregnant . Could be very fatal because of the changes of hormones .
you are entitled to what you think.
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by thorpido(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2020
LadySarah:

This is very untrue. Mothers are encouraged to continue especially if the baby is still very tender .

Nothing fatal or harmful about it. She can even continue after childbirth to breastfeed the both as her strength can carry. It's called Tandem breastfeeding.

CC. Doc thorpido and nwaeze.emmanuel.thow more light in this issue.
Yes,a mother can keep breastfeeding while pregnant.There are however precautions and discomforts associated with it.
In some(a small no),it can induce labour(early miscarriage).
It could also make the breasts sore and the nipples painful.If a mother can deal with that she can keep breastfeeding.
Another thing is that the taste of the breast milk could change so the baby himself/herself could be the one to quit.
The mother too should keep in top shape,eat healthy and drink lots of fluids
Re: Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
I'm Not Talking Abt Breastfeeding In Public. I Mean A Pregnant Woman Who Still Breastfeeds A Baby At Hand. However, Breastfeeding A Baby In Public Is Not A New Thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy / Should I Get Married To Her??? / (PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Kim Kardashian Showing Off Her Hot Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.