Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Forex As A Career - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex As A Career (1268 Views)

Learn Forex As a Newbie! / How To Build A Career In CHY Mall E Commerce Trading With Little Capital. / Investing In The Stock Market Or Forex As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex As A Career by Reazest: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Forex As A Career by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
how many years of experience do you have?
Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
DAVIDMOE:
how many years of experience do you have?
7yrs
Re: Forex As A Career by DigitalPastor: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Reazest:
7yrs

Drop link to your 95% consistent winning rate for the last 6months. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex As A Career by Notatribalist(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
DigitalPastor:

Drop link to your 95% consistent winning rate for the last 6months. cool
wrong, you don't need 95% winning rate to be profitable in Forex..It's about your risk vs reward ratio you chose,that's what determines success.. By the way the ideal of op asking for money to start trading is bad..It's advisable to start trading with money one can afford to lose,in that case there won't be emotional attachment..

3 Likes

Re: Forex As A Career by SavageResponse(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
Please I need partner in my Forex carrier. Fund is needed to excel in trading. My partner will be well paid. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.

I thought you were trading Binary Options, when did you also start forex trading?

1 Like

Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
wrong, you don't need 95% winning rate to be profitable in Forex..It's about your risk vs reward ratio you chose,that's what determines success.. By the way the ideal of op asking for money to start trading is bad..It's advisable to start trading with money one can afford to lose,in that case there won't be emotional attachment..
It is tested and proven. Infact I'm looking for loan to execute my trading career.
Re: Forex As A Career by Notatribalist(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
It is tested and proven. Infact I'm looking for loan to execute my trading carrier.
What is tested and proven?do you know when I started trading forex?you can't start forex with loan and make money out of it..The pressure will make you rather lose it.
Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
What is tested and proven?do you know when I started trading forex?you can't start forex with loan and make money out of it..The pressure will make you rather lose it.
Brother, I have been trading forex for the past 7yrs. I know what I'm doing, so leave me alone please.
Re: Forex As A Career by Notatribalist(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
Brother, I have been trading forex for the past 7yrs. I know what I'm doing, so leave me alone please.
I started trading forex since 2002.Believe it or not,the day you start trading with live money that day you will realize you just started afresh. Demo trading is different from real trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex As A Career by Tony142: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
I started trading forex since 2002.Believe it or not,the day you start trading with live money that day you will realize you just started afresh. Demo trading is different from real trading

Lol, exactly
Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
Did I tell you I'm trading demo? I trade with real money. Stay away from my mention. Over Sabi man.
Re: Forex As A Career by Notatribalist(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
Did I tell you I'm trading demo? I trade with real money. Stay away from my mention. Over Sabi man.
So if you have been trading live why are you looking for money to start? Go and hustle, when you raise money you can start with your personal money.

3 Likes

Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
So if you have been trading live why are you looking for money to start? Go and hustle, when you raise money you can start with your personal money.
I don't think u understand English.
Re: Forex As A Career by DAVIDMOE(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
7yrs
impressive. are you looking for fund or trading partner?
Re: Forex As A Career by Reazest: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
DAVIDMOE:
impressive.
are you looking for fund or trading partner?
Fund.. with guarantee return. No story.
Re: Forex As A Career by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Reazest:
I don't think u understand English.

Nigerians self! Una no go kill person for this forum.
Bros, now that you have talked about English, can you change that "carrier" correctly to "career"?

1 Like

Re: Forex As A Career by Babara1994(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Nigerians self! Una no go kill person for this forum.
Bros, now that you have talked about English, can you change that "carrier" correctly to "career"?
grin
Our condemnation of others is the revelation of our self-condemnation.
Re: Forex As A Career by Emoney05: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020

Re: Forex As A Career by gepi: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2020
this is good
Re: Forex As A Career by DZTech: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Forex Trading- The REAL Reality
"Forex realistic returns - how much should you expect? A realistic return for Forex trades is usually considered to be somewhere around 1-5% on a monthly basis.
"Even though 5% seems like it’s achievable for most, the 1% is much more realistic. It all depends on how many trades a person makes compared to how much they dedicate towards each trade. Every trade carries risk, and THEREFORE A POSSIBILITY TO BRING A 5% RETURN WEEK DOWN TO -5%. Therefore, as long as the balance is in the positive, even if it is 1%, it’s still considered a decent return."
- https://www.axiory.com/trading-resources/basics/forex-realistic-
returns
please, be guided.
avoid scams.
Reazest:
7yrs

1 Like

Re: Forex As A Career by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Emoney05:

Seun, lalasticlala, mukina2, Dominique

do something about this scammer spamming all threads all over the section, he has numerous accounts
Re: Forex As A Career by gepi: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
DZTech:
Forex Trading- The REAL Reality
"Forex realistic returns - how much should you expect? A realistic return for Forex trades is usually considered to be somewhere around 1-5% on a monthly basis.
"Even though 5% seems like it’s achievable for most, the 1% is much more realistic. It all depends on how many trades a person makes compared to how much they dedicate towards each trade. Every trade carries risk, and THEREFORE A POSSIBILITY TO BRING A 5% RETURN WEEK DOWN TO -5%. Therefore, as long as the balance is in the positive, even if it is 1%, it’s still considered a decent return."
- https://www.axiory.com/trading-resources/basics/forex-realistic-
returns
please, be guided.
avoid scams.

well said, one should always expect realistic returns

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up A Private Equity/hedge Fund In Nigeria; I Need Advice. / What Business In 2021 Would Generate Atleast 50K Monthly With A 500K Startup. / Oxford International Group (real Estate & Investment )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.