Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries (12752 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by AmeLonRo(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr

All ftis( federal Tertiary institutions staff) have been paid
Federal universities lecturers have not been paid. I have a brother who is a lecturer.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Humbleopinion: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Didn't they know that negiotiations were concluded after budget was passed, and couldn't a supplementary budget have been raised to Carter for the difference? Excuses not accepted.
Proactiveness is stressed and reactiveness not good enough.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Coronavirus84: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Government of excuses well done
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by sammyuche(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Have federal health workers been paid pls?
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Clinton4441: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Please who has an idea how much Ministry for water resources pays its graduate entry level employees?

Accurate info will be highly appreciated, including allowances if any.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by poiZon: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2020
wunmi590:

I think is mostly all.

My mum salary doesn't come late like that.

She works in NIPOST and she hasn't recieved, she told me that yesterday
Ur mum is a ghost worker.
Nipost is dead.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by HeRulesMen: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr

All ftis( federal Tertiary institutions staff) have been paid

Probably because of ippis/utas disagreement

But non teaching staff have been paid
Nasu and the rest have been paid

Are you sure about this?
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Yankee101: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Why must you wait till the last minute to take action?

Don't they understand scheduling?
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Rebelutionary: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Who told you
.its all.
Ministries (e.g ministry of interior) , department and agencies (e.g inec)
It's not!
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Blankstare(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Yankee101:
Why must you wait till the last minute to take action?

Don't they understand scheduling?

If you looking for incompetence? Don't look too far, they abound in Nigeria civil and public service, offices filled with dummies
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Ebenezer202I: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Damikjay:
I'm not sure its all federal govt owned organization

Seerade029:

Who told you
.its all.
it's all federal agencies.
Myself I used to be credited every 25th but as at 31st I wasn't paid.
I actually thought it was due to the crisis that recently occured

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by ciggy000(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
I smell lies in this silly excuse given for the delay because the new minimum wage came into effect as at April 2019 of which 2020 budget has not even been presented talk more of been passed. The problem is their failed budgeting system cos all they do is copy and paste.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Ebenezer202I: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2020
AmeLonRo:
Federal universities lecturers have not been paid. I have a brother who is a lecturer.
why should they be paid

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Ebenezer202I: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2020
poiZon:

Nipost is dead.
I don't know why the useless nipost hasn't been scrapped.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by bahaushe1: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Priapus69:
Isn't that why supplementary budgets exist?

There is budgetary allocation already but in 'lump sum'.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2020
No wonder dominique is being extra nice to me
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
There response concerning delay in Salaries of MDA's is not tenable because there are have collected their Salaries.
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by omokab: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Who told you
.its all.
keep shut on what you don't know. I am a federal worker and I have received my salary on the 28 of october
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Franktom247(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Borrowhari don use una money pay loan he will reborrow to pay you guys just wait for china to borrow him
Re: Olawunmi Ogunmosunle Explains Delay In Payment Of MDAs’ October Salaries by Charlotte911(f): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
poiZon:

Nipost is dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. / Bauchi APC Reacts To Sule Katagum's Defection To PDP / Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.