Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre (1878 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by olanrewaju49127: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2020
: It is so easy to be wise and stupid at the same time. Use the title of the images I shared to verify online. Simple! Fck off my mentions and go get a real job

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Coldie:

I don't doubt her, but if she's indoors under curfew with no form of movement how does she know all these?

If you don't doubt her then why are you questioning her?

Go to Oyigbo to clear your disbelief.
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Listen to what the residents of oyigbo (witnesses) have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkFwyKFzII
young man, stop sending me private messages..I will be telling you for the umpteenth time, I only do women. beautiful women. Plus stop stressing yourself, I don't reply emails from IPOB apologists
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
young man, stop sending me private messages..I will be telling you for the umpteenth time, I only do women. beautiful women. Plus stop stressing yourself, I don't reply emails from IPOB apologists

So you are back online.

You go suffer on this forum. grin

It's not by force to reply.

I'm not even an Ipob.
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

So you are back online.
You go suffer on this forum. grin
It's not by force to reply.
I'm not even an Ipob.
Na You go tire

Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Afamed: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
OK2NVME:
OP registered Oct 10th, 2020.

Lai Mohammed is flooding NL with his e-rodents.
What has date of registration got to do with his post?

Biafra propagandist
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
EndYahoo:
It is so easy to be wise and stupid at the same time. Use the title of the images I shared to verify online. Simple!
how much were you paid for this? obigbo is littered with dead bodies killed by Nigerian soldiers
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by YouAreFinished: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
OK2NVME:

[s]
Stop being a disgrace to your parents and go learn a trade instead of being a pay per post lame ass shill.
[/s]
ipob pig,is this how you'll save your fellow miscreants criminals whom are getting fuvked in oyigbo.
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Tinubu, una hate am
Elrufa'i, una hate am
Wike, una hate am
Obiano, una hate am

How una won take survive for this country?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB)
see someone from ogbomosho calling people who are 50 times greater than his immediate family illiterate ezi bida
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Moferere: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
see someone from ogbomosho calling people who are 50 times greater than his immediate family illiterate ezi bida

If you vex me, I go invite Wike
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

If you vex me, I go invite Wike
I hope you choose him above osibanjo and Tinubu in 2023 .I'm happy for the new found love between Yoruba ,Hausa and wike
Re: Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre by Dede1(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Tinubu, una hate am
Elrufa'i, una hate am
Wike, una hate am
Obiano, una hate am

How una won take survive for this country?
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB)

I guess you have to educate your psychotics skull that the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (IPoB) simply want to secede from never-do-well shithole called Nigeria. If the Illiterate people have figured out Nigeria is a dead-end and stiff did not, where does it leave you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka; You Will Come Back In Disgrace - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback / Senator Ademola Adeleke Pays Courtesy Visit To Governor Seyi Makinde (photos) / Osinbajo The Betrayal: See Reactions As Osinbajo's JUDAS Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.