Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System (626 Views)

Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island / Surveillance System Designed To Keep An Eye On Every Activity Per Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System by tunday2020(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
The recent rescuing operation conducted by American SEAL to free an American kidnapped in Niger but taken to Nigeria and subsequently rescued in Nigeria has seen many Nigerians degrading the might of Nigerian security architecture.

But in reality, Nigeria is no longer where it used to be. The fact that many know little about stuff like this Falcon eye and the SBS is why they're saying all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phXmwyhgINQ

https://www.facebook.com/109122590467482/posts/410000250379713/
Re: Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System by Hardgun: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
You forget brutality
Re: Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System by tunday2020(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Hardgun:
You forget brutality

Shooting of unarmed happens in America too. So if you must praise them do remember countless no of shootings too.
Re: Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System by Mayng01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mumu post. Tell me what Nigerian navy has designed from scratch to finish, I am not talking assemblage & that does not live the airfoce and army out. Necessity is the mother of invention.... till then.... I cross my fingers
Re: Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Surveillance System by austine4real(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Take the eye to borno

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Returns Manhood She Stole In Aba After Serious Beating / Security Guard Shot Dead As Governor Okowa’s Aide Escapes Assassination / Horror As Nigerian Man Is Stabbed To Death By His Afghan Roommate In Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.