Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear (5194 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) / Mr. Biden Advised Mr. Trump: "Time To Pack Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:44am On Nov 03, 2020
From insider source, not even electoral college will save Trump this time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 03, 2020
There is popular saying by my people, I man who carries death body on his head will never chase cricket. Nigeria have a problem you are here talking of America

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Validated: 3:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Instead of you to help Buhari reason how to defeat Boko Haram or help them reduce darkness, you are concerned more with US elections.
Tell me how Biden winning or Trump losing will save your country from exploitation by these Western powers.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Minsk24: 3:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Biden is coasting to victory

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Minsk24: 3:23am On Nov 03, 2020
supportnija:
There is popular saying by my people, I man who carries death body on his head will never chase cricket. Nigeria have a problem you are here talking of America
What ever happens in America has a global ripple effect..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Validated:

Instead of you to help Buhari reason how to defeat Boko Haram or help them reduce darkness, you are concerned more with US elections.
Tell me how Biden winning or Trump losing will save your country from exploitation by these Western powers.
The foolish Nigerian leaders developed goose
bump because of US Visa ban. Do you think you know more than them ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by blackpanthar: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2020
IN SIX MONTHS BIDEN WILL BE HATED AND MANY WILL REGRET

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by juniorstar(m): 3:53am On Nov 03, 2020
biden is Americas Buhari, e go do dem like film trick

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Lawalatm: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Foolish talk.....look again...Trump prevails and triumphs tremendously

12 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
grin
inside source of oshogbo grin

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by dollarstays: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

so our next colonial masters election na today?! grin
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2020
OP is sleeping and dreaming, someone please wake him up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by adekola4258: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2020
:From insider source, not even electoral college will save Trump this timeThis Man wan make BIAFRANS COMMIT SUICIDE. Trump is their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2020
juniorstar:
biden is Americas Buhari, e go do dem like film trick
You see yourself you have turned America's politics to PDP and APC.

Nope he is not America's Buhari he will be a better leader than Trump

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by MJluv(f): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2020
blackpanthar:
E go do them like wetin Buhari dey do them here, na dat time their eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Minsk24:

What ever happens in America has a global ripple effect..
Useless America, aside from selling guns to terrorist what global effect America have......RUBISH

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Aremu01(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2020
blackpanthar:

Only if ppl can see this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by IKWUADA(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2020
MJluv:
E go do them like wetin Buhari dey do them here, na dat time their eye go clear.
I SWEAR, TRUMP SHOULD BETTER WIN IF NOT
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Minsk24: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
supportnija:

Useless America, aside from selling guns to terrorist what global effect America have......RUBISH
No country is perfect and they all look after personal interest...USA is the superpower and the Leader of the world ...there must be leadership at Every level of life to ensure stability ... that's just how we humans were built, we must have leaders to look up to ..USA happens to be the leader and we must pay attention to what's going on there..
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Kyukastan: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump will win
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by escohido123: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Exactly wat happened the last time but Trump won.
Your eyes go clear wen trump win.
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by PAWG(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
In as much as I want Biden to win you shouldn’t open a whole thread to post this unsubstantiated info/gossip. This should at best be a comment on an election thread.
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by sunboy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

I can bet that your “insider source” is your uncle living in American since 1988 grin

This is not Nigerian politics where there’s an insider who has more info than the general public cheesy

Brother go and sleep!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by PenSniper: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Inside source of Yaba left, congrats.
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
blackpanthar:

Exactly what happened in Nigeria is happening in USA.

I could remember back in 2015,it was anything but Jonathan, after the 2nd year some people started asking for forgiveness from Jonathan grin

I see that happening in America soon.
Re: Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear by Danny50: 1:17am On Nov 04, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Pls when will the official results be anounce??

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present / Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 / US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.