Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Traveling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana (823 Views)

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Ghana by Savlamara(f): 3:33am On Nov 03, 2020
For Nigerian residents, does returning from Ghana for a week holiday require a covid test for entry back into the country?

Trying to search for it and it is always from aspect of outsiders (USA or UK)
Re: Traveling To Ghana by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
If it does then who cares? Enjoy yourself. I’ve faced it about five times in under twenty days and can tell you it’s not so bad.
Re: Traveling To Ghana by Savlamara(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
meobizy:
If it does then who cares? Enjoy yourself. I’ve faced it about five times in under twenty days and can tell you it’s not so bad.

I'm not in Nigeria. I have a friend in Nigeria who wants to meet me in Ghana who will be traveling from Naija. Seems he has to take the same tests as I do and the cost is prohibitive.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ghana by surajhohewa: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have to suggest the best travel place in India, Yest Visit Auli Uttarakhand as DevBhoomi The Great Himalayas’ snowy summits overall bound it; this hilly terrain offers the beautiful sightseeing sceneries of oak fringed slopes, coniferous forests, apple orchards trees, and eye-catching views of the high mountain ranges like Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat Kame. Read Continue: https://bestcashing.biz/the-best-time-to-visit-auli-uttarakhand-as-devbhoomi/
Re: Traveling To Ghana by jackwisew: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Now without thinking much, book the flight ticket to China. It is an amalgamation of culture, technology, and tradition. Travelers all over the world every year visit this popular destination. If you want to more information about this topic you can visit the site: https://supperarticles.asia/top-4-places-to-visit-while-your-travelling-destination-is-china/

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg / Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil / Who Witnessed The Accident At Ago Palace Way Okota ,early Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.