Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (214915 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2020
DESPITE BEING SORROUNDED BY REPUBLICAN STATES, GEORGIA DEFIES ALL ODDS AND DEFIANTLY GOES BLUE grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I am asking for the turn out in this 2020 election..where have they all been in previous elections?

Stacey Abrams has been doing grassroot mobilisation to register many voters especially African Americans na the results of that we dey see so oo grin

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I am asking for the turn out in this 2020 election..where have they all been in previous elections?
in 2015, Americans and even Democrats underrated trump..thinking he didn't stand a chance.. But this time around, Democrat woke up and took nothing for granted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
This one is dark cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2020
Tetehjewels:
DESPITE BEING SORROUNDED BY REPUBLICAN STATES, GEORGIA DEFIES ALL ODDS AND DEFIANTLY GOES BLUE grin
there is a meme of the other states crying

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Those who were reticent in the past realised their ghosting empowered the likes of Trump hence the high turnout.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by davodyguy: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Visa ban reversal

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yonce(f): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Black people showed up en mass in Georgia to vote against republicans after they stole the 2018 governorship election from a black woman, Stacey Abrams. Republicans aren't even going to win the Senate race there. grin

It's so satisfying given that Georgia is a southern state with a very racist past and voter supression against black people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yonce(f): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Stacey Abrams has been doing grassroot mobilisation to register many voters especially African Americans na the results of that we dey see so oo grin

I swear!
When I read about the disenfranchisement of black votes in 2018 race so Stacey could lose the governorship election, it was heartbreaking.

Now she's dealing with republicans. Biden should give her a seat in his cabinet.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2020
davodyguy:
Visa ban reversal
not too early though but eventually. Also, it is well known that democrats are immigration friendly compare to republicans.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Yonce:

I swear!
When I read about the disenfranchisement of black votes in 2018 race so Stacey could lose the governorship election, it was heartbreaking.

Now she's dealing with republicans. Biden should give her a seat in his cabinet.
I agree with you.

But she should be the leader of the democratic party let her keep sensitizing and reaching out to voters that woman is strategic.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Republican dey learn work for where democrats dey.. Most people don't even know that democratic party is actually the oldest party in the world and GOP(republican) broke out of democratic party as a faction..

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yonce(f): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I agree with you.

But she should be the leader of the democratic party let her keep sensitizing and reaching out to voters that woman is strategic.

Absolutely
Most of these deep racist southern states have a strong black population that don't show up for election because they've internalized that their votes don't and won't count.

She has proved them wrong. Even Obama couldn't flip Georgia and she did!

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tamdun: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Pablo Escobars son said that if his father would’ve never gotten into politics, he’d still be alive and kept most of his empire. All your skeletons come out when you go in public office. Seems to be true for trump too, becoming President will most likely result ending up in prison for him and his kids

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
not too early though but eventually. Also, it is well known that democrats are immigration friendly compare to republicans.
immigration is their base, do they have a choice, any minority, it's the Democrats that have the bulk of their support

Many whites are scared of blacks taking over in the future, there will be an all black supreme court one day cheesy the changes they will make, the fights that will happen b4 that kind of suituation, Americas' future isnt bright at all

More people like trump will rise and continue the fight,

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:
Pablo Escobars son said that if his father would’ve never gotten into politics, he’d still be alive and kept most of his empire. All your skeletons come out when you go in public office. Seems to be true for trump too, becoming President will most likely result ending up in prison for him and his kids
to God, I think he just wanted to be untouchable, rich politicans are very powerful, I no blame the guy but that decision caused his death truly
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

wahala
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2020
iamJ:
immigration is their base, do they have a choice, any minority, it's the Democrats that have the bulk of their support

Many whites are scared of blacks taking over in the future, there will be an all black supreme court one day cheesy the changes they will make, the fights that will happen b4 that kind of suituation, Americas' future isnt bright at all

More people like trump will rise and continue the fight,
if you observe and study closely, you will see that the white population is on a gradual decline.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:
not too sure trump will go to prison. I just want to believe there are some federal laws covering ex presidents..
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tamdun: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
not too sure trump will go to prison. I just want to believe there are some federal laws covering ex presidents..
His children?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
if you observe and study closely, you will see that the white population is on a gradual decline.
yeah but like rats black keep multiplying, blacks are really at a disadvantage in America

Imagine abortion was still illegal, minorities would been almost the same as whites in a few decades

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iamJ(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
he wouldn't they just wanted to fool out of office, his businesses will suffer, its mostly favors that kept them afloat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lymelyte(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
iamJ:
he wouldn't they just wanted to fool out of office, his businesses will suffer, its mostly favors that kept them afloat
exactly my thought..
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Obrigardo: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tamdun: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Yonce:

Absolutely
Most of these deep racist southern states have a strong black population that don't show up for election because they've internalized that their votes don't and won't count.

She has proved them wrong. Even Obama couldn't flip Georgia and she did!

She is amazing.
Now more black voters will be heavily involved in the democratic process
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tamdun: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

She is amazing.
Now more black voters will be heavily involved in the democratic process
at least those politicians will take the black community serious, the voting strength will put some fear in them

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

at least those politicians will take the black community serious, the voting strength will put some fear in them

Exactly
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jfking2005(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue

o Boy!! Wetin happen? Dem deny you Visa ni?

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol in your dreams.

You don't know the current dynamics of American politics especially with the young generation in the next coming years those people are non conservatives.

No blue state is flipping but red states will.

Na lie.no party will ever dominate
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Na lie.no party will ever dominate

Let the future generation decide that with years to come the republican party will crack because conservative values are not advanced at all and the world keeps evolving.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Rebelutionary: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

[img][/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.