Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (214863 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by DEMZEE(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
No person who has any reasonable understanding of numbers, and logic, can truly believe Biden actually won .. the election was Stolen due to the unethical traitorous behavior in a few counties in five states.. all of which were Democrat run. Once the dust settles, the guilty parties should be tried for treason..

Sad that Democrats had to fraud an entire Presidential election in the ATTEMPT to stay in Deep Corruption! Too many inconsistencies and ballot tampering including Dominion software that changed President Trump Votes to Biden! And yet the media and Democrats want YOU to think there was no fraud! What a bunch of hypocrites!

On that note...

Biden “glitch” switch millions of ghost votes. The candidate who did the least amount of campaigning in history ended up with the most votes in history? Did we miss something? You mean you just need a Press that writes lies for you and you can win without hardly even trying?

It's obvious to those who WANT to see it's fraud... So my question is ...when do we finally get JUSTICE? When do politicians finally get held accountable? That's the EQUALITY WE the People SCREAM FOR! I’m thinking there will be arrest as this is a master plan of corruption. Although we have witnessed many top Democrats protected by our so called government.

The Democrat politicians and big tech must be held accountable! They've spent the past 3 1/2 years planning this while the whole time trying to blame President Trump for everything so they could convince America that he is bad. All part of the plan in my humble opinion.

It is so pathetic how the Democrats OPENLY have cheated, lied and manipulated so much. I am one citizen who is totally disgusted with most of these Democrats. This country has changed so much and so many of us are scared to see the outcome. But I’m confident the Trump campaign team will prove their case. As well as Sidney Powell. The President has been treated horribly and disrespectful. Yet he has done more for this country than anyone in decades. I sure hope these liars and cheats get what they deserve.

Communism has been infiltrating our wonderful Country since the 1960’s and most citizens have not recognized this (including me) thinking that our officials could not be this evil. Along comes President Trump, who was not a politician and publicly recognized the evil of this communistic infiltration and fought for us! God bless you Mr. President. And thank you. I pray we still have enough to fight this evil.

With that said...

Whatever you may think of President Trump there is one thing everyone can agree on; he was the most accomplished President in history. Everyone had an opinion, love him or hate him, he motivated people to get out and vote.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Brawlscartel(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
To all Trump supporters here during the recount in Wisconsin Trump campaign paid $3millon for it to be counted....

Do you know after counting 154 vote was added to Biden

Ntorrrrr $3millon waste
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by DEMZEE(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cannot believe how the people can be brainwashed by a corrupt media into hating a man so much that they would vote for a man who is part of the deep State.

I don't blame our President for fighting back..he tries to let the American people know what's going In Our country ..which other president didn't ..and you got the ignorant journalist taking jabs at the President to see who can disrespect and humiliate him first.. then form a circle at the end of the day and laugh who did the best job.. it’s disgraceful to say the least. I also never seen In my lifetime the stupid question the journalist ask.

Uh, whatever you think of him, he is fighting for the American People. The Democrats don’t know how to. Look where “polite, polished, politically experienced’ globalists have gotten us!! The Left have nothing but racism, tyranny, stealing and lies to offer. To hate President Trump is to hate the fighting American spirit.

I can’t wrap my head around that millions of people voted for a doddering old man, with dementia, who, along with his son and brother, sold out our country to China and the Ukraine, who relied on a Teleprompter consistently throughout his so-called campaign, who only left his house twice to travel 30 miles to speak before about a dozen or so people (when you KNOW the elections rigged for you to win, who needs to campaign!), whose wife had to prompt him because he loses his train of thought. How do people ignore Hunter Biden’s sordid history, his laptop with “compromising” photos of his niece that he assaulted. The “colorful” photos of himself! But that’s clearly who some want! Wait, according to “glitch” switch dominion and all the other fraudulent actions... I’m positive that’s not what the majority voters wanted.

The Democrat plan for Biden is to be “retired” in weeks to months, if their plan actually worked for him to be inaugurated. He’s just the place holder for Harris, whose far, far left ideology is what the Dems want!

On that note...

I know President Trump’s will have the last laugh.. President Trump is going to win. You lefties will see your wrong and hopefully you see your ignorance when you see #TRUMP2020 ...!!!

With that said...

I really hope the international and world community stand up to back Americans on wishing for an honest and meaningful enquiry into the election.

An investigation is on its way for We The People. But at the end of the day, this election will prove either Biden can be justified as President, or if fraudulent, that President Trump can be vindicated and that America can remain a benchmark for freedom, liberty and truth! And we already know the answer ... it’s a matter of legislators and our constitution to step up.

Internationally it is clear there were problems with the press, political deviancy, significant-tech bias and blatant underhand election rigging. A Biden President will be a world laughing stock, or worse perceived as a communist dictator unless he too endorses a full and transparent enquiry.

What happens in America affects us all. Let's pray that America lives up to its principles. We know President Trump Will!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Brawlscartel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
DEMZEE:
Cannot believe how the people can be brainwashed by a corrupt media into hating a man so much that they would vote for a man who is part of the deep State.

I don't blame our President for fighting back..he tries to let the American people know what's going In Our country ..which other president didn't ..and you got the ignorant journalist taking jabs at the President to see who can disrespect and humiliate him first.. then form a circle at the end of the day and laugh who did the best job.. it’s disgraceful to say the least. I also never seen In my lifetime the stupid question the journalist ask.

Uh, whatever you think of him, he is fighting for the American People. The Democrats don’t know how to. Look where “polite, polished, politically experienced’ globalists have gotten us!! The Left have nothing but racism, tyranny, stealing and lies to offer. To hate President Trump is to hate the fighting American spirit.

I can’t wrap my head around that millions of people voted for a doddering old man, with dementia, who, along with his son and brother, sold out our country to China and the Ukraine, who relied on a Teleprompter consistently throughout his so-called campaign, who only left his house twice to travel 30 miles to speak before about a dozen or so people (when you KNOW the elections rigged for you to win, who needs to campaign!), whose wife had to prompt him because he loses his train of thought. How do people ignore Hunter Biden’s sordid history, his laptop with “compromising” photos of his niece that he assaulted. The “colorful” photos of himself! But that’s clearly who some want! Wait, according to “glitch” switch dominion and all the other fraudulent actions... I’m positive that’s not what the majority voters wanted.

The Democrat plan for Biden is to be “retired” in weeks to months, if their plan actually worked for him to be inaugurated. He’s just the place holder for Harris, whose far, far left ideology is what the Dems want!

On that note...

I know President Trump’s will have the last laugh.. President Trump is going to win. You lefties will see your wrong and hopefully you see your ignorance when you see #TRUMP2020 ...!!!

With that said...

I really hope the international and world community stand up to back Americans on wishing for an honest and meaningful enquiry into the election.

An investigation is on its way for We The People. But at the end of the day, this election will prove either Biden can be justified as President, or if fraudulent, that President Trump can be vindicated and that America can remain a benchmark for freedom, liberty and truth! And we already know the answer ... it’s a matter of legislators and our constitution to step up.

Internationally it is clear there were problems with the press, political deviancy, significant-tech bias and blatant underhand election rigging. A Biden President will be a world laughing stock, or worse perceived as a communist dictator unless he too endorses a full and transparent enquiry.

What happens in America affects us all. Let's pray that America lives up to its principles. We know President Trump Will!

Which drug did you take?

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by DEMZEE(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Way back when President Trump held rallies and repeatedly said he would fight for us, I feel this election is what he was talking about. Promises made, promises kept.

And...

Those who keep parroting no evidence of fraud, try reading the 104 page document Sidney Powell submitted Wednesday night. Plenty of evidence, and signed affidavits to go with it. And that’s just the tip of this massive fraud. At the discovery stage, all will be revealed.

I already know the left are not interested in the facts. Their willful ignorance will not be an excuse. They have zero clue about whats coming, and what has been censored from them.

So...

Thank you Sidney Powell for releasing the Kraken.

What I am wondering ... if the evidence does exist and it's mega damning, won't the Dems and the mainstream media fight tooth and nail to suppress that information to keep it from becoming public knowledge? If some Democrats, the press, and social media were complicit in this, do we really think they would just say "yes, we did that. We surrender."

I mean seriously...

Media have been suppressing the truth & evidences of their evil doing all along. President Trump is hated because he knows what they have been doing for years and is interfering with their dirty dealings both domestic & foreign that have made the liberal left elites millionaires & billionaires while in office! He has cost them millions and now they are fighting for their very lives as the POTUS seeks to expose & prosecute them...

In any case...

Ever wonder what the rest of the world really thinks. Some just get the news from the wire and run with it. Others are blinded by censorship. In fact I believe that the Facebook and Twitter blocking of opposition is more about keeping the rest of the world in the dark about anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

However Public Broadcasting seems to have decided to take the left side and seems biased because they haven't given any interviews or attention to the opposition and that is difficult to swallow. Basically tens of thousands of people are just wrong and ignoring them is the response.

With that being said...

A judge in PA halted certification
A judge in WI has petition on 150K counterfeit ballots
A judge in NV called evidentiary hearing
A judge in GA granted expedited review
Sidney Powell unleashed the Kraken in MI and GA
L Lin Wood headed to 11th Circuit

The Biden cheated Democrats are no longer saying "there is no evidence", they are saying "we don't like the evidence"

*This is the way* �

We are about to see a major reversal in momentum. This upcoming week will be historic. So hold on ... this will be a memorable moment in your lifetime.

Praying protection over our President and his team, plus Sidney and her team as they blow this thing wide open! God bless them and our country! ��
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ponziponzi(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:
Way back when President Trump held rallies and repeatedly said he would fight for us, I feel this election is what he was talking about. Promises made, promises kept.

And...

Those who keep parroting no evidence of fraud, try reading the 104 page document Sidney Powell submitted Wednesday night. Plenty of evidence, and signed affidavits to go with it. And that’s just the tip of this massive fraud. At the discovery stage, all will be revealed.

I already know the left are not interested in the facts. Their willful ignorance will not be an excuse. They have zero clue about whats coming, and what has been censored from them.

So...

What I am wondering ... if the evidence does exist and it's mega damning, won't the Dems and the mainstream media fight tooth and nail to suppress that information to keep it from becoming public knowledge? If some Democrats, the press, and social media were complicit in this, do we really think they would just say "yes, we did that. We surrender."

I mean seriously...

Media have been suppressing the truth & evidences of their evil doing all along. President Trump is hated because he knows what they have been doing for years and is interfering with their dirty dealings both domestic & foreign that have made the liberal left elites millionaires & billionaires while in office! He has cost them millions and now they are fighting for their very lives as the POTUS seeks to expose & prosecute them...

In any case...

Ever wonder what the rest of the world really thinks. Some just get the news from the wire and run with it. Others are blinded by censorship. In fact I believe that the Facebook and Twitter blocking of opposition is more about keeping the rest of the world in the dark about anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

However Public Broadcasting seems to have decided to take the left side and seems biased because they haven't given any interviews or attention to the opposition and that is difficult to swallow. Basically tens of thousands of people are just wrong and ignoring them is the response.

With that being said...

The Biden cheated Democrats are no longer saying "there is no evidence", they are saying "we don't like the evidence"

*This is the way* �

We are about to see a major reversal in momentum. This upcoming week will be historic. So hold on ... this will be a memorable moment in your lifetime.

Praying protection over our President and his team, plus Sidney and her team as they blow this thing wide open! God bless them and our country! ��

You don't know what you are talking about. All key battleground states have certified their election.

Remember DiaperDon is currently losing by 1-39 to the court.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Brawlscartel(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

And...

So...

I mean seriously...

In any case...

With that being said...

*This is the way* �

Why r u guys foolish

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Timiofak(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
ponziponzi:

You don't know what you are talking about. All key battleground states have certified their election.

Remember DiaperDon is currently losing by 1-39 to the court.

As of today it's 41, he and his allies have lost 41 cases in court
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
hotwax:

Georgia is winning on cnn. But in reality trump is beating with 800k votes...not even close
Bros how far.
After all your ranting.Biden won Georgia and the election grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Benesis:

All the strongholds of Biden has been counted, its Trumps strongholds that are left.

So the guy dong lose im money, trump is einning

The guy ended up cashing out big after Biden won cheesy
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
humberjade:
With the projections I am seeing, the election has been won and lost. Trump is returning elected.

I have always said it, Joe Biden was too weak a candidate to give Trump a run for his money, IMO, Clinton should have given it another shot.

In the end Biden was not weak he ended up winning.
Biden did better than Clinton won with 81 million votes and got 7 million more votes than Trump cool
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by humberjade: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

In the end Biden was not weak he ended up winning.
Biden did better than Clinton won with 81 million votes and got 7 million more votes than Trump cool

[s][/s]

Nah so we see am o. Trump was actually doing initial gra gra...Little did I know that mail-in votes would eventually do the magic in favour of Biden. grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
humberjade:

[s][/s]

Nah so we see am o. Trump was actually doing initial gra gra...Little did I know that mail-in votes would eventually do the magic in favour of Biden. grin
I knew Biden was going to win.
I patiently waited for the election to be called grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Biden making an inciting speech saying he is confident of winning states where trump is confidently leading. Same thing they accused trump of planning to do. Interesting!
Inciting speech indeed.

He eventually won
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by humberjade: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I knew Biden was going to win.
I patiently waited for the election to be called grin

When I saw Donalds votes increasing exponentially, while Biden's remain static, I just concluded that it was decided...I kinda of jumped the gun. wink grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starzo:

CNN did far worse in 2016 and continued all through Trump's first term in office but people still follow them
never underestimate human stupidity
Well it turns out that CNN was right afterall and Trump and his supporters are the stupid people who have been scammed by Trump into giving him money to pay his debts.
You are seeing the scandals and trouble Trump will be in when he lives the white house then you all will realise that people including CNN were right to despise Trump because of the many corruption scandals and abuse Trump has done grin including his corrupt children.Lol CNN laughs last grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
careytommy37:
Just checked the live updates and the projections show Trump will win with over 290 electoral college votes.
Not exactly a landslide but a win is a win cool
Thankfully Biden won with 306.

And over 7 million votes 81 million votes highest ever in US history and they defeated an incumbent
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
timay:

CNN credibility went into coma after 2016. If Trump wins again, their credibility will finally be buried.

CNN we all used to know for their objectivity and sound reporting us now dead. It's now a Democratic party full time propaganda machine. very sad
Because CNN refused to cower to Trump they became a propaganda machine lol.
Thankfully Biden won and CNN laughed last grin
And the world is seeing what the media saw in calling Trump unfit for office and his current display of refusing to accept reality and the legal troubles he faces once he leaves by January is a strong indicator.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Indispensable85:
I'm happy Donald Trump is gonna win this one. There will be peace in my house now. My wife wan kill me since this Biden vs Trump matter started. Thank God ooooooooo.............
I am glad Trump lost the election cheesy
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fibonacci88:

I think say na only me notice am. Very useless network.
Useless network indeed.
Even Fox news abandoned Trump and that he lost Trump supporters even had to go watch CNN for succour because they called the results slowly compared to Fox news lol grin

Lol CNN remains one of the best networks argue with your keypad
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Well it turns out that CNN was right afterall and Trump and his supporters are the stupid people who have been scammed by Trump into giving him money to pay his debts.
You are seeing the scandals and trouble Trump will be in when he lives the white house then you all will realise that people including CNN were right to despise Trump because of the many corruption scandals and abuse Trump has done grin including his corrupt children.Lol CNN laughs last grin
Until killary is convicted, I won't take any of them seriously
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starzo:

Until killary is convicted, I won't take any of them seriously
You don't need to all will be done without your serious take.
They all investigated Hillary and found nothing.
You think if Trump had anything on Hillary him never for use am.
He is busy granting pardons and even get money for it lol.
Them go investigate Trump his children and enablers/croonies and see a can of worms the story wey go dey come out next year nor be small. cheesy.
Even states are investigating him the mumu wants to pardon himself when states won't pardon him lol.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You don't need to all will be done without your serious take.
They all investigated Hillary and found nothing.
You think if Trump had anything on Hillary him never for use am.
He is busy granting pardons and even get money for it lol.
Them go investigate Trump his children and enablers/croonies and see a can of worms the story wey go dey come out next year nor be small. cheesy.
Even states are investigating him the mumu wants to pardon himself when states won't pardon him lol.
bye bye
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starzo:

bye bye

Where you dey run go lol cheesy
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Where you dey run go lol cheesy
I'll only stay if u fine small
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yonce:

After 2016, I take analysts' 'analysis' with a grain of salt.
They're saying the mail in ballots haven't been counted in those regions but whose to say they'll make up for the deficit and put Biden ahead?
The mail.in ballots ended up doing it and putting him ahead
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starzo:

I'll only stay if u fine small
Lol cheesy grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Leaders like trump is hard to come by for any country.

The only leader that isn't afraid to speak against islamic terrorists while other western leaders shit in their pants.

The only leaders that say things as it is, he put his citizens first and improve the economy
What economy did he improve?
Which country did he put first lol you know nothing of what you are saying
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Lol cheesy grin
but y u no put pic for profile??
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Igbosmoker:
The active crisis on libya and slave trade was caused by obama(democrats).

He spent 8 years in office without doing anything for the black community.

Donald trump came and made prison reforms.

Black employment rate is the lowest he has ever been.

He sign bills to foster growth of the black community.
You are truly an ignorant fellow.
Fed lies by Trump and his enablers thank God he lost and the black community you claim Trump helped rejected him and made him lose
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Starzo:

but y u no put pic for profile??
Because I don't want to.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
FirstSon01:

I think I'm changed now. Trump has personality issues but he's being a great President to his people.
CNN made me hate him for personal reasons and not for his work as a President and though he's racist he's not so totally racist and he doesn't pretend one bit and I guess that's what made some Blacks still vote him. He can't do more than he has said unlike Biden and Harris that are pretending now for ballots.
How do you feel now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.