Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (214867 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
From a VERY reliable SOURCE, BIDEN IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Your opinion though. Very easy for you to conclude. Whatever comes out of this election doesn't add one naira into my pocket. It is just like a game between Real Madrid and Barcelona. No matter which side I decide to tilt to, it doesn't affect me a bit. The main thing is the players will be the profiteers or losers just like we have political players too. Mind you, this is their own occupation and we are just the audience. So you can't tell me what to do and what to write or who to support or who not to support.

I am just a fan of the USA election which I have being following since the days of Clinton campaign in 1992 all thanks to my free to air 362 free channels satellite dish. grin grin grin grin grin grin
My problem sir is not you being a Democrat/Liberal incline but you writing false fact and lies just to spit Trump and make Republicans look bad. That was so low of you

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jikins(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I know why she left and it does not change my opinion.

That says alot

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
berbs:

Can you see what those are doing it France That their war really took a toll on them.

The world need to revisit conditions on how they radical left and extremist make it into their country .
You can not want to come to my country and want to hate my way of living/culture. That's like reverse racism( if their is a word like that)
See what happened in france that's what biden wants for the united states

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
demmymoney:

But the democrat Party is full of abortionist and homosexual people so I don't understand ur rant

Moreover Harris is a strong abortionist and a user of the racial discrimination card
IS BIDEN NOT A LIBERAL DEMOKKKRATS CANDIDATE

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thanks I know.
I will not be swayed by party registrations until the votes are in.I know Biden.is doing well with independents they are the ones that decide Florida elections.
I think Florida is dynamic from my understanding of America elections.

Old people play a key role traditional Republicans but some are voting Biden because of Trump handling of Corona virus

Latino which are two different groups Cubas (traditional republicans) Puerto Rico (traditionally democrats)

Blacks (traditional democrats but hardly vote) only did for Obama

Whites somewhere in between
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Don't fall for that their stupid propaganda even BBC and Aljazeera will not seem neutral to them when they criticise Trump too.

I watched a BBC documentary on Trump and it was not friendly to him does that mean BBC is biased no there is no good thing to report about Trump so when they go against him his supporters claim bias.
Has CNN said anything good about Trump. Say the truth and shame the devil

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by royal231(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Calling democrat's supporters saints!!!? Has that guy ever heard of democrat's ANTIFA ? They are so violent and lawless that US almost listed them as a terrorist group

Na WA for you.. So Antifa which is a world wide movement is now Democrat's.

Please make research before commenting.. Some of us dey Antifa as well..

And we never go America.. All of us hates police.. ACAB.. All cops are bastards..
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aremu01:
Donald Ekechukwu OluwaTrump all the way

Pls can you stop this nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by 9gerian: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Where’s your balanced analysis on if Trump wins, or is the election skewed to go in a particular direction?

chloedogie:
I will be updating everyone live as the election goes on. It is a major battle between President Trump and former vice president Joe Biden....

1. As we speak, more than 94millon early votes has been cast by Americans. This is over 68% of total votes cast in the 2016 general elections. History will be made today..

2. Also with rumours of a possible post election riots break out, the White House has been fenced to protect the heavily guarded abode of the president from possible unforeseen attacks.

3. So many business owners and stores were seen fortifying their stores from possible post elections looting and riots attacks on their stocks. This is really looking like a danger looming and everyone is taking precautions

4. Part of the tension in the USA now is that even if former vice president Joe Biden wins and is declared the winner of the election, there are chances of President Trump challenging that in court and mind you, a larger number of the supreme court judges tilts towards president Trump's side. This is one of the reasons why the democrats are looking at flipping the Senate during this election by having more senators than republicans thereby deciding the fate of democracy in both legislative houses. With Nancy Pelosi a Democrat as the speaker, a win for the Democrats in the Senate will be the end of any post election surprises from president Trump should Biden win.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Trump has nothing good to be said about

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by onenaija001(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin
Aremu01:
Donald Ekechukwu OluwaTrump all the way
Oga you no go add Abdullahi for the name?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
IS BIDEN NOT A LIBERAL DEMOKKKRATS CANDIDATE

He's a liberal democrat but his vice presidential candidate is a leftist, a fucking left extremist,an abortionist and a bigot

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenplay:

My problem sir is not you being a Democrat/Liberal incline but you writing false fact and lies just to spit Trump and make Republicans look bad. That was so low of you

The truth is saying it was low of me is very wrong of you and I know if i don't stop quoting you, I might start getting abuses and curses from you soon which I will avoid. If you are very honest with yourself, you will know that people will always have different opinions but that doesn't give the passage to spew false information. If there is any false info I have dropped and you have a verifiable true version backed with facts of it, the ideal thing for a very objective person is to make corrections. That you didn't do. So, I might just decide to let this slide off and not derail this thread. What I want to do is to keep giving live updates from every angle wherever I pick it from.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jcross19: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:
Trump hate your country, hate your skin color, denied u visa several times, yet u still worship and support him, slavery mentality.

Biden jor.
trump and biden are the same racist!!!.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
9gerian:
Where’s your balanced analysis on if Trump wins, or is the election skewed to go in a particular direction?

Go down and read the other analysis I dropped.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by azpekuliar: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
wman:
It's a small village though. Population of 12. Just 5 eligible voters. Faster to count results.

Trumpeters have responded swiftly. grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Which news outlet has ever said anything good about Trump?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
If Trump loses, I admit I'll miss his wahala. Every day something new for CNN, lols, but it's time for him to go b/c the U.S needs a better President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I think Florida is dynamic from my understanding of America elections.

Old people play a key role traditional Republicans but some are voting Biden because of Trump handling of Corona virus

Latino which are two different groups Cubas (traditional republicans) Puerto Rico (traditionally democrats)

Blacks (traditional democrats but hardly vote) only did for Obama

Whites somewhere in between

You are right.

My own is Texas maybe Biden won't win it but if it is close I will be shocked and have no doubt that Texas will become a democratic state in years to come.
The early voting numbers exceeded 2016 and over 2 million of these voters did not vote in 2016.
You know the demographics are changing in Texas and America thereby favouring the democrats and the early voting turnout is also from urban suburban democratic counties.

What is your take on Texas won't it suprise you if it is close or Biden winning it?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by do4luv14(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hahahah free that guy, nah dust em dey yarn

proxillin:

yes with china virus promoted by cnn and democrats

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by FullBlastLight: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrALIVE:
Una shame dey shame me....have you guys ever been this passionate about Nigerian elections??

Has Nig election ever worth being passionate abt when pple's votes neva hv counted?

In Nig general elections, politicians are alwys ever ready 2 lay down citizens' lives 4 their selfish & parochial interests!

As a result, u wil see them building an atmosphere of insecurity & danger 4 d electorate while they hide in their respective castles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jcross19: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nikiballer:
From a VERY reliable SOURCE, BIDEN IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...
na Nigeria elections you call ham? go, soak garri and dose off.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

Which news outlet has ever said anything good about Trump?

I tire oo.

What good thing is there to say about Trump

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bjtinz: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:

CNN are only saying the truth. That it hurts you and base isn't really thier fault is it?

Or is it false that Trump is a unrepentant liar, and racist bully?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lekki1444: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
BIDEN HAS WON. IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:
Your write up is really good but very one sided.
You almost sounded like CNN.
About the violence, most of the rioting are in Democrat controlled cities and states.
In fact businesses in cities like New York and Los Angeles and boarding up their windows and door in preparation for violence.
Right now republican cities are safe and riot free.Most of the rioting are antiTrump.

Truth is I actually enjoy watching CNN but balance it with fox news when I am online as I can't watch fox on DSTV. But I still try to weigh opinions from different sources and make some personal conclusion. This election is historical in decades.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by A305: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nikiballer:
You might turn Trump worst nightmare if he hears this from you. And just like the way he dismisses such speculation, he would call it 'fake news'.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:

Pls, how does this electoral college votes of a thing works and how does it matter than the general election?

Jackson, drop your phone number, I will call you and explain it better on phone to you.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by juman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ibadansun1:
There are states that are already solid red and states that are solid blue

For example, states like Oregon, New York and California are solid blue states while most southern states are red nation i.e. Montana, West Virginia, North Dakota etc.

The walls can be broken.
The voters are human beings with mind.

Trump broke blue walls to become president.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
bjtinz:

CNN are only saying the truth. That it hurts you and base isn't really thier fault is it?

Or is it false that Trump is a unrepentant liar, and racist bully?
God bless you cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.