Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (214914 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by do4luv14(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why not drop it here, so others like me too can learn

chloedogie:

Jackson, drop your phone number, I will call you and explain it better on phone to you.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jcross19: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nikiballer:

The garri wey your mama dey sell undecided
your post show all about your upbringing!! chaff

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
bjtinz:

That means you don't even watch CNN. They report FACTS, something Trump crew has a deep anathema for.

Yes, he did some good things, and I'm well aware that CNN covered it.
When the economy was doing well they covered it. When Trump brokered the historic deal in middle east, it was also reported.

The problem is when he starts misbehaving and conjures up his utterly ridiculous and outrageous fables, CNN would naturally fact-check and refute. This gets his base upset
I watch CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC ETC

The contrast is clear between Fox and the Rest

Of course they will report breaking news but how much do they bring expert to praise the news being broken like they do with Covid 19 and their things.

Report is different from analysis

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Edidiong123: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by josephevergreen(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
win win to Bidein

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

The truth is saying it was low of me is very wrong of you and I know if i don't stop quoting you, I might start getting abuses and curses from you soon which I will avoid. If you are very honest with yourself, you will know that people will always have different opinions but that doesn't give the passage to spew false information. If there is any false info I have dropped and you have a verifiable true version backed with facts of it, the ideal thing for a very objective person is to make corrections. That you didn't do. So, I might just decide to let this slide off and not derail this thread. What I want to do is to keep giving live updates from every angle wherever I pick it from.
I would have prefer to ignore you but when I read how you called Trump and Republican supporters fanatic while sugar coating Biden supporters and Democrat as cool, calm and billionaires I realise how myopic and dishonest you were.

So the millions of people voting Trump are all fanatic bad people right?
while the people voting your sweet beloved Biden are the good, calm and billionares right?
IT IS WELL, POLITICS HAS MADE THE WORLD BLIND.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
coolTHATS IN FLORIDA

2016 will repeat all over again and this time it will b a landslide victory for trump... Quote this!!!

Thank God for electoral college votes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Alexpetra:
so he can't help us (Nigeria) he doesn't want people that want to travel and he is still calling us name... shit hole country, if you're not going to help someone don't insult all his citizen they are GOOD people from that shit hole country.

So if you are a thief and I don't want to help you steal, I shouldn't call you a thief.

Get real fact or lies he told against this shit hole of a country.
A country that uses it security agencies and military against it's citizens is worse that a shit hole.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Alexpetra: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
GUYS CAN WE TOO USE THIS ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE IN NIGERIA?, BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW WE WANT A DEVELOPING NIGERIA, IF THE KKK STATES IS GIVING HUGE NUMBERS WE WON'T HAVE THE PRESIDENT WE WANT OO
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by SEYIKP(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Texas and Florida are my fear. Trump will win philly, North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, Iowa,Ohio, Wisconsin and minissota, but Texas 38 electoral college and Florida 29 electoral college are my big fear. But still my inner voice is telling me that he will win.

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

Goggle Trump and Lies. Then you will learn how no single news outlets has said anything good about him
Even his fellow GOP Republican has not said anything good about him
The fact is that even democractes who has something bad to say about Biden can't express it out of fear by democractes Lords and you know it.

How many democractes disassociated themselves from Biden fracking?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
jcross19:
your post show all about your upbringing!! chaff

Playing the victim card when you showed your lack of good upbringing on my harmless post first
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nyanabo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
feedthenation:
--- For those you are interested and have enough data to view ---

--- Live Elections Coverage: See how elections are done in advanced democracy compared to Nigeria ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHnxu6oED4&feature=youtu.be

Thank God you used the adjective 'advanced' is your country advanced ? its the most backward black nation on the globe.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Let this sink in

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
SEYIKP:
Texas and Florida are my fear. Trump will win philly, North Carolina, Arizona, Michigan, Iowa,Ohio, Wisconsin and minissota, but Texas 38 electoral college and Florida 29 electoral college are my big fear. But still my inner voice is telling me that he will win.
Trump is not winning those states you mentioned As for Ohio and Iowa I don't know but those other states are in the Biden column.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nyanabo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
CNN would be giving a Live coverage in about 4-5 hours tops for those interested.

This election is set to break records in the history of America. grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenplay:

I would have prefer to ignore you but when I read how you called Trump and Republican supporters fanatic while sugar coating Biden supporters and Democrat as cool, calm and billionaires I realise how myopic and dishonest you were.

while the people voting your sweet beloved Biden are the good, calm and billionares right?
Politics; where one takes the opinion of another as foolish.

How those guy call Trump racist and shield saint Biden and Kamala amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Alexpetra: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
pickatyou2:

So if you are a thief and I don't want to help you steal, I shouldn't call you a thief.

A country that uses it security agencies and military against it's citizens is worse that a shit hole.
hmm...i can see you have a thin mind , apologies if the picture am trying to paint is too much for you to get.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Alexpetra: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
pickatyou2:

hmm...i can see you have a thin mind, apologies if the picture am trying to paint is too much for you to get.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Afamed: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
do4luv14:

Why not drop it here, so others like me too can learn

In US, every state is alloted certain electoral college votes based on their population.
There are others with more ecletoral college votes than others.
All together they have Total 538 electoral college votes.
From the 538, a candidate must secure 270 to be elected as the POTUS/ President of United States
You can have popular votes in Us but still fail to meet the electoral college votes, just like in 2016. Hilary has more votes in US over 2m than Trump yet she didn't meet the college votes.
In other to meet the electoral college votes, you have to win those state, they do refer to them as swing states, Florida, Pennsylvania,Texas, Ohio and others.
How the electoral college votes works.
For Example, Florida is alloted with 29 electoral college votes.
And when the total Votes in Florida is announced
GOP/ Republican has 200,000 votes while Democratic has 300,000. The implication is that the total Electoral college votes of 29 in Florida goes to Democratic.
Their electoral college votes are not the same in every state, hence, the need to win those states with higher electoral college votes.
Only 2 states share the electoral college votes according to votes proportion

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Alexpetra:
hmm...i can see you have a thin mind , apologies if the picture am trying to paint is too much for you to get.

In your writing.

apologies if the picture am trying to paint is too much for you to get. I can now see you have brains

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
pickatyou2:
Let this sink in
Even in Nigeria this tweet holds true..check the pro buharists and who they are vehemently against..don’t take my word for it, do a little search yourself and see...

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by BREYZ: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
PRESIDENT JOSEPH "JOE" ROBINETTE BIDEN JR. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kenplay:

Fanaticism is not a negative phrase. It shows a strong love for something. We in countries like Nigeria see it as a negative word. But if you take time to read through, you will discover I was just hailing his strong base. I used the same word for Buhari supporters and guess what, I voted Buhari twice though I have a change of mind now. Fanaticism is just like when I say ''I envy your progress in life''. If you see how I used that word, you will understand better.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by wman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

Even in Nigeria this tweet holds true..check the pro buharists and who they are vehemently against..don’t take my word for it, do a little search yourself and see...

Very true.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

Tell those who are against Trump.
Biden go just park jihadist and extremist like Ilhan Omar come united states

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
demmymoney:

2016 will repeat all over again and this time it will b a landslide victory for trump... Quote this!!!

Thank God for electoral college votes!!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by xtervaganza(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Donald racist Trump is surely loosing this election... U heard it from here first
did he racially abuse you?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by pickatyou2: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Fanaticism is not a negative phrase. It shows a strong love for something. We in countries like Nigeria see it as a negative word. But if you take time to read through, you will discover I was just hailing his strong base. I used the same word for Buhari supporters and guess what, I voted Buhari twice though I have a change of mind now. Fanaticism is just like when I say ''I envy your progress in life''. If you see how I used that word, you will understand better.
You see this guy voted buhari two fvcking times and now claiming change of mind after the damage has been done lol..any wonder you’re still against trump? You see, your political judgement leaves a LOT to be desired.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.